Valkorion vs. Maul, Dooku & Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
Valkorion sits upon the Eternal Throne. Smirking as his new, as of yet unknown, opponents cut through his Zakuul Knights. Dooku and the Sons of Dathomir have forged an allegiance, hoping to weild these weapons in an effort to overthrow their hated Master Darth Sidious.

Rules:
All-out

Distance:
Valkorion starts on the Eternal Throne, the trio start at the entrance.

Can they survive the Immortal Emperor?

Kurk
Dooku solos

Azronger
Originally posted by Kurk
Dooku solos

Could be argued smile

AncientPower
I should've added no trolling.

S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion specialize in AoE attacks; he will immobilize the Strike Team with his overwhelming powers, and take it down.

Savage Opress is non-factor by the way.

Kurk
Originally posted by AncientPower
I should've added no trolling. I'll debate it on comicvine smile

S_W_LeGenD
I'll debate it on comicvine smile
I will intervene.

Anybody in the right frame of mind will not vouch for Count Dooku against Valkorion.

I shot down member Azronger's argument in support of Darth Nihilus against Valkorion in this thread: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/darth-nihilus-runs-the-vitiate-gauntlet-1919490/

Total Warrior
Trio should win

AncientPower
How exactly?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Emperor, pretty handily.

Haschwalth
Dooku solos

Anyone who thinks this, or thinks Dooku has a chance, has some form of Mental illness.

And Valkorion takes this.

Sinious
Valk wins

Trocity
Originally posted by Sinious
Valk wins

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I will intervene.

Anybody in the right frame of mind will not vouch for Count Dooku against Valkorion.

I shot down member Azronger's argument in support of Darth Nihilus against Valkorion in this thread: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/darth-nihilus-runs-the-vitiate-gauntlet-1919490/

Nah. Nihilus didn't want to employ Killer Force until he got the confirmation there are Jedi on Telos. His Force senses were really decreased; that's why he needed a Miraluka. Because his mental senses were kicked off the chart.

darthbane77
Valk fodderizes the trio

The Ellimist
Valk dies

Not really but the meme must live on

Nephthys
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Emperor, pretty handily.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Valk dies

Not really but the meme must live on

Palpatine is a meme, Valkorion is not.

BazookaMaster
Impossible to tell, Valkorion fighting style with Force only is too weird to count in 3 vs 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.