Justice League Dark Vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
No prep.
No BFR.

Constantine
madame xanadu
deadman
shade
zatanna
mindwarp
enchantress
dr. Mist
andrew bennett
frankenstein

xJLxKing
I think the team can win

riv6672
Its certainly possible!

Zack M
Constantine Solos.

riv6672
Yeah thats stupid, thanks for posting, Zack. smile

Zack M
Constantine took down Phantom Stranger, Spectre, and Pandora. He can take Thor.

Stoic
Thor wins easily. No prep Prepman.

Zack M
He doesn't need prep.

Sin I AM
Deadman could solo as well...if not then RT after a long fight

Stoic
nahhh Thor one shots the group and binds Deadman to a rock.

Zack M
Constantine uses the Sheehrey

Stoic
Originally posted by Zack M
Constantine uses the Sheehrey

Wouldn't that be considered prep? Or does he walk around with a plot device for every colored flavor of the week? And why should that work on Thor exactly?

xJLxKing

Zack M
He can use some of the biggest spells on the fly. It's a myth that he needs prep for the big ones.

Stoic

Stoic
He can use some of the biggest spells on the fly. It's a myth that he needs prep for the big ones.

And you have no idea if they'd work on this version of Thor. Nice try though. Thor can also hit them with nasty spells as well, and he'd know what would work against them unlike Constantine who has never met him before and has no prep going in.

Zack M
Whatever pain Thor dishes out, will just be redirected to him. Cheap spell.

deathslash
Constantine took down Phantom Stranger, Spectre, and Pandora. He can take Thor. with prep. Quit dick riding.Originally posted by Zack M
Whatever pain Thor dishes out, will just be redirected to him. Cheap spell. you know that the spell that you're referencing is useless against Thor right? The thing about normal humans is that they can't get hit with a baseball bat several times and keep standing. Meanwhile, Thor can shrug off punches from someone as like the abomination all day long. Essentially, Thor punches John hard enough to splatter his brains all over the ground and all that he's going to receive is the exact same amount of force at an undisclosed time later on.

leonidas
yeah, all this jld talk. i'm not sure why they don't just beat....every threat that comes up in the dcu. mmm

xJLxKing
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, all this jld talk. i'm not sure why they don't just beat....every threat that comes up in the dcu. mmm They defeated some pretty crazy stuff

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
with prep. Quit dick riding. you know that the spell that you're referencing is useless against Thor right? The thing about normal humans is that they can't get hit with a baseball bat several times and keep standing. Meanwhile, Thor can shrug off punches from someone as like the abomination all day long. Essentially, Thor punches John hard enough to splatter his brains all over the ground and all that he's going to receive is the exact same amount of force at an undisclosed time later on.

You haven't been reading JLD.

riv6672

Zack M
How?

quanchi112
Thor, casually.

riv6672
How?
laughing

DarkSaint85
I wouldn't rely on the turnabout spell, not in this fight. Unless it's something he always has on him (so default is already prepared, like how Batman always enters a fight with his default prep on, like knowing Karate or whatever):

https://i.imgur.com/nuUWyEp.jpg

Zack M
Originally posted by riv6672
laughing

rolling on floor laughing

Baziemarc123
RKT became one of the universe, and have multiversal feat

celeyhyga17
Constantine did some wacky stuff in jld, but RKT should win this.

MrMind
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
RKT became one of the universe, and have multiversal feat

do you just talk out of your ass all the time?

quanchi112
Thor is just on another level.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by MrMind
do you just talk out of your ass all the time? Hard to avoid when his head is already up there.

leonidas
i lol'd. thumb up

Zack M
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Constantine did some wacky stuff in jld, but RKT should win this.

Like tricking Darkseid and all his senses?

panthergod
Rune Thor gets annihilated.

quanchi112
Originally posted by panthergod
Rune Thor gets annihilated. Nah.

Zack M
Originally posted by panthergod
Rune Thor gets annihilated.

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Based on?

riv6672
Had to slog through a lot of bullshit, but, i do believe i got an actual winner here, thanks guys.

Zack M
You're welcome. big grin

riv6672
Thanks, you often provide a good way to judge who actually wins by how much shit you spout as opposed to making legit arguments.

quanchi112
You're welcome. big grin Geoff Johns is stepping down. Oh dc.

https://screenrant.com/geoff-johns-dc-entertainment-comics-role/

Zack M
Thanks, you often provide a good way to judge who actually wins by how much shit you spout as opposed to making legit arguments.

No Prob!

riv6672
i know.

I bet we could fill a whole page this way.

Zack M
Seriously?

riv6672
thumb up

Zack M
But seriously Constantine tricks the blonde whore.

quanchi112
Nah, Thor wins casually.

Zack M
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Concession accepted.

Zack M
rolling on floor laughing

riv6672
But seriously Constantine tricks the blonde whore.
Well thats better than your original theory.

Zack M
Same. That's all he does. Look at what he did to Spectre.

riv6672
7 more to go.

quanchi112
rolling on floor laughing You lost show some dignity.

DarthPlaguis12
Why not post feats of the JLD....

Zack M
7 more to go.

Who says?

riv6672
Almost there.

Zack M
Two.

xJLxKing

Stoic

Zack M
Originally posted by Stoic
But there are no runes of this exact type within the DC Universe. He'd be grasping at straws without the knowledge of how to stop Thor, and meanwhile, what stops Thor from wiping him out as soon as the match begins with a wave of his hand? Thor was stated to be omniscient or all knowing. You don't think that he would automatically know who the biggest threat was? And what stops him from binding Deadman to an inanimate object for the duration?

I don't think it matters. Deadman has possessed gods before. When has Thor just wiped out someone like Deadman? He's already dead. LOL

Stoic
I don't think it matters. Deadman has possessed gods before. When has Thor just wiped out someone like Deadman? He's already dead. LOL

Deadman can be bound. I said that he can wipe out Constantine. He's the only one on the field that is omniscient, which means he'd know every detail about his opponents. This is something that can't be said about the opposing team.

Anyway, it looks like you'll be facing off against Quanchi.

Zack M
Deadman can be bound. I said that he can wipe out Constantine. He's the only one on the field that is omniscient, which means he'd know every detail about his opponents. This is something that can't be said about the opposing team.

Anyway, it looks like you'll be facing off against Quanchi.

How would he be bound when he's possessing Thor?

Stoic
How would he be bound when he's possessing Thor?

How is he going to possess Thor when Thor would be possessed by the power of the Runes?

Zack M
How is he going to possess Thor when Thor would be possessed by the power of the Runes?

DM would possess the Runes, too.

Stoic
DM would possess the Runes, too.

The Runes can only be accessed through sacrifice. Deadman has nothing to sacrifice. He isn't possessing anyone, or anything. He'd be bound to an inanimate object for the duration.

Zack M
I don't see how it would bind him. That's just me. Runes can't do anything to Deadman. Nor Thor.

darthgoober
I think the rules regarding ghosts might be a little different in Marvel than they are DC. People with decent psi powers or magic can interact with and combat ghosts on the Astral Plane in Marvel and I don't really see Deadman winning such an encounter with RKT unless he's particularly uber outside of possessing people.

Zack M
Deadman doesn't have a perfect record. Someone with high magic can turn him away, but he's also possessed high end beings (Pantheon, a being composed of hundreds, thousands of gods), Death, House of Mystery, the Green/Swamp Thing, etc...

Sin I AM
DM solos 😘

riv6672
Two.
We made it!

MrMind
Constantine took down Phantom Stranger, Spectre, and Pandora. He can take Thor.

this

bIKiHHNVcJ4&t=13s

people don't understand how insane Constantine is

Adam Grimes
My boy Johny solos.

Stoic
Thor turns them into shit stains in their own panties.

JBL THE GREAT
RKT.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
My boy Johny solos.

thumb up

panthergod
Remember DC magick>>>>puny small world Marvel magick. Fact.

So clearly, Zatanna can casually destroy RKT singlehanded.

Mr Master
RKT had power over the dead.

He effortlessly kept Loki (Sky-fatherish at that point) alive while decapitated.

celeyhyga17
RKT pulled Mangog's spirit from his body.

xJLxKing
John Constantine can do the same

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.