Spawn (Al Simmons) vs The Darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
They fight in pure darkness. Spawn is able to see everything that goes on.

Who wins?

RealityWarper
Though one. ^^

Stoic
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Though one. ^^

Was thinking the same.

Been reading up on some of the Spawn issues that I missed. The latest has Overtkill in it, albeit in extremely poor shape. There's also a Spawn/Witchblade crossover going on.

It's getting pretty good and a decent alternative to what the the big 2 have been putting out.

SquallX

Stoic

SquallX
Originally posted by Stoic
Great post. You should check out the Spawn/Witchblade crossover. Pretty good so far.

Is that canon to the Darkness/Witchblade?

The Darkness has always been a fan favorite of mine, I might go back and start reading it again?

CadenceV2
Simmons wins easy.

Darkness remade a Universe? So has Spawn while Locking away a second one. So at their best Spawn is better.

On average? Spawn is better. He has powers over the Black which is aka Darkness. Maipulating shadows, giving them form, and traveling in the Black dimension.

Spawn also has reality warping necro powers, and a symbiot suit that injured badly Lucifer, a suit stated as the most powerful weapon in the universe, which is a big claim in a universe that has the planet eating Krom and supernova making Archangels. Lucifer himself is a skyfather being equal with God who help shape the universe as stated in panel.

So the argument of Jackie winning is pretty hard to make. Even internal attacks mean nothing when Spawn has unlimited Regen pretty much and his insides are bright light green goo not darkness lol.

Spawn also has powerful mental attack and soul attacks which Darkness cannot counter.

So yeah, Simmons wrecks. Check my respect thread on Spawn if curious of the incarnations and feats for them. https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/spawn-al-simmons-respect-thread-1885939/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.