Superman Vs Invincible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://image.ibb.co/nkYspd/C61_C0782_A18_F_4_FF1_8046_481_D8_A84054_B.jpg

Pictured versions, bleeder versus bleeder,
no prep,
no BFR.

https://image.ibb.co/jfkBhy/7_A028_A09_5_BFC_4117_8207_3_F9619_B7_E655.jpg

abhilegend
Invincible should win against Depowered Superman.

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
Invincible should win against Depowered Superman. *gasp

What's that? Can you say it again?

tkitna
Invincible always came across as a B class super brick to me. His best feat was fighting in the sun for a brief period but it was going to kill him shortly. Not sure how depowered that version of Superman is though if he is at all.

SquallX
Originally posted by tkitna
Invincible always came across as a B class super brick to me. His best feat was fighting in the sun for a brief period but it was going to kill him shortly. Not sure how depowered that version of Superman is though if he is at all.

Pretty sure enough lead from full auto m4 could take him out after a while, or really hurt him.

CadenceV2

B Level? What does that make Namor, She Hulk, Thing, Colossus, or even say Aquaman who by feats and abilities Mark would beat in a fight? C level?

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by deathslash

*gasp

What's that? Can you say it again?

I knew it!

There WAS something in that drink!!

DarkSaint85
Hey there, Namor's pretty good.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

He damn sure is, and underrated as hell. I still pick Mark over Namor nine out of ten fights though.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

He is.

Very highly abused by writers.

Panther, and Wolverine are notorious examples.

Byrne had him taken down by a chainsaw in his own darned series.

deathslash
Invincible always came across as a B class super brick to me. His best feat was fighting in the sun for a brief period but it was going to kill him shortly. Not sure how depowered that version of Superman is though if he is at all. I mean, he also flew through a planet, literally tanked a city disintegrating blast, tanked a nuke exploding while right next to it, moved significantly faster than light, dropped a moon on someone, easily beat down Doc Ock during a time when he had adamantium arms IIRC, and beat somebody that shrugged off miles of rock falling on them while entombed in 400 tons of solid metal. Mark has some really solid feats and he was just fine while he was next to the sun, it was only once he fought in the sun that he had problems.

riv6672

tkitna

tkitna
Damn phone. Meant to type gladiator and not glass.

tkitna
Thragg. Urgh

deathslash

Galan007
Mark > Nolan = Supreme. smile

deathslash
Originally posted by Galan007
Mark > Nolan = Supreme. smile actually, Nolan got up first. So it's more like

Mark>Nolan≥Supreme

Galan007
...And that version of Supreme was *the* most powerful in existence -- more powerful than every other version combined, actually.

He even casually wrecked Suprema, who lifted universe-weight in the same series. vin

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Galan007
...And that version of Supreme was *the* most powerful in existence -- more powerful than every other version combined, actually.

He even casually wrecked Suprema, who lifted universe-weight in the same series. vin

TBF I used to argue this in other sites often, tll a good friend and debater of mine who reads Supreme comics stated Supreme in that run was fluctuating in reality and power. So being the strongest Supreme could be wrong at the time of that fight and more just averafe Supreme levels, which is still Superman levels.

Their is also the fact Solar Man was stated as powerful as Superman would e by the writer, and was powerful enough to threaten Spawn and Witchblade power wise, yet Mark was the most durable and did the best against him though still outclass.

So all in all Mark is A class for sure IMO. Just depends what your definition of A class is. Silver Surfer and Sentry > Superman by a good degree. So does that make Supes B Class? Why should Mark who is slightly below say PC Superman or New 52 Wonder Woman B Class then?

Galan007
Originally posted by CadenceV2
TBF I used to argue this in other sites often, tll a good friend and debater of mine who reads Supreme comics stated Supreme in that run was fluctuating in reality and power. No offense, but your friend is misinformed.

Mean Supreme's power was never stated to be fluctuating in Larsen's arc. In fact, it was reiterated multiple times that he was indeed the most powerful version of Supreme by a HUGE margin(which is unreal, considering the haxx feats the Supreme Family racked up under Moore's pen.)

CosmicComet
I doubt Larsen was aware of the Suprema universe box lifting feat.

It's seems highly unlikely that Mean Supreme is meant to scale off of that level of power.

Especially with how the rest of the Invincible series stacks up power wise. Being star level would be considered a huge deal in Invincible.

Loose scaling doesn't make Mark universe level.

Galan007
Larsen's run was exceptionally thorough when it came to the Supreme Family, and constantly referenced past events. There's no way he didn't know about Suprema's universe feat.

That said, the showing was an outlier for Suprema... I was using it to scale here in jest(mostly.) wink

abhilegend
Originally posted by CadenceV2
TBF I used to argue this in other sites often, tll a good friend and debater of mine who reads Supreme comics stated Supreme in that run was fluctuating in reality and power. So being the strongest Supreme could be wrong at the time of that fight and more just averafe Supreme levels, which is still Superman levels.

Their is also the fact Solar Man was stated as powerful as Superman would e by the writer, and was powerful enough to threaten Spawn and Witchblade power wise, yet Mark was the most durable and did the best against him though still outclass.

So all in all Mark is A class for sure IMO. Just depends what your definition of A class is. Silver Surfer and Sentry > Superman by a good degree. So does that make Supes B Class? Why should Mark who is slightly below say PC Superman or New 52 Wonder Woman B Class then?
Neither Silver Surfer or Sentry are above Superman, so that is a faulty analogy to begin with.

Off topic but yeah.

quanchi112

deathslash

quanchi112

riv6672
And here we go...!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.