Super Mario Party

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
WOO, FINALLY AN ACTUAL MARIO PARTY!!!!

oAuNwjd4O-4

cdtm
...yaaaaaaaaay...

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cdtm
...yaaaaaaaaay... I mean, you guys may not care, but Mario Party fans have been waiting for YEARS for a true Mario Party successor, not that stupid car board game crap.

Mario Party 2 was the last truly great one, which is certainly telling considering there have been 8+ releases since.

Nemesis X
It has online multiplayer this time I take it? Not having it was kinda the reason nobody ever talked about the one on Wii U.

Nemesis X
...Nice to get a reply.

Jeez louise this forum really is deader than cdtm's baiting isn't it?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nemesis X
...Nice to get a reply.

Jeez louise this forum really is deader than cdtm's baiting isn't it? According to BeatEmUps, no one cares about Mario Party anymore.

Gxos0_vu-fM

Idk if Online Multiplayer is the best way to go for Mario Party.

Jmanghan
tjpKtIGIqKc

EVaIpD8q79Y

Jmanghan
Wooo, Coming October 5th!

StyleTime
I'm happy about it. These really are great experiences to share with your friends, especially when you have casual gamers amongst you. These things are raw fun.

That said, sometimes they experiment with mechanics that don't work very well. Mario Party 9 binding us all together on that cart just hurt the experience, even if you could still have fun with the game. Decreasing our feeling of autonomy is a no-no, even in party games.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by StyleTime
I'm happy about it. These really are great experiences to share with your friends, especially when you have casual gamers amongst you. These things are raw fun.

That said, sometimes they experiment with mechanics that don't work very well. Mario Party 9 binding us all together on that cart just hurt the experience, even if you could still have fun with the game. Decreasing our feeling of autonomy is a no-no, even in party games. So far everything I've seen is pointing them pulling their heads out their ass and actually caring about the fanbase enough to make this game pretty good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.