Red Hood vs. Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vanguard
https://s22.postimg.cc/f95wrm4ql/Red_Hood.jpg

vs.

https://s22.postimg.cc/9kzm0z86l/zsucks.jpg

Red (Jason Todd)

Is current (standard gear), with his indestructible All Blades, and two beretta's.
Adamantium Sabretooth.

Where does it go from here?

Vanguard
Happy Dance Happy Dance

Supermutant
Adamantium Sabretooth should win w/o too much difficulty. Jason has a slight chance if the all blades can cut adamantium but that's doubtful.

StiltmanFTW
Make it regular Tooth and remember all those times he gave the guy with hyper reflexes and six indestructible less than 1mm claws hell...

Vanguard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Make it regular Tooth and remember all those times he gave the guy with hyper reflexes and six indestructible less than 1mm claws hell...

O.K.

Let's make it bone claw Sabretooth.

StiltmanFTW
Animal claws are made out of keratin.

Dareangel
Animal claws are made out of keratin.

1. so whats your point?
2. prove sabretooth has animal bones ( basically prove he is an animal in the anatomic aspect, because he is a mutant).
3. is that why caliban broke his entire back?

StiltmanFTW
Animal bones are not made out of bone, little kid.

Your reading comprehension is pathetic.

Zack M
Sabes wins. If Jason has the All-blades, he might have chance.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M
Sabes wins. If Jason has the All-blades, he might have chance.

Yes. I'm letting him keep the All-blades.

Didn't Jason beat Cass? He has a really good shot here.

Dareangel

wtf? animals do have bones... its called bones in any case.
Mammal bones are made from calcium and phosphorus and contain spongy marrow. Bird bones are hollow with criss-crossing struts to maintain their structure. Some fish bones, like those of rays and skates, are made from cartilage rather than calcium.
educate yourself...

riv6672

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Vanguard
Yes. I'm letting him keep the All-blades.

Didn't Jason beat Cass? He has a really good shot here.

http://i.imgur.com/kqiFFvD.jpg

Vanguard
Thank you for the scan DarkSaint85 . I've always been on the fence with those wrist blades. I'd rather he used just a regular short blade, or the All Blades, all the time.

riv6672
I like him more as a shooter, w. Batarangs, and maybe a good fighting knife at the small of his back, rarely used but there, and seen in certain shots of him to look cool.

Vanguard
Originally posted by riv6672
I like him more as a shooter, w. Batarangs, and maybe a good fighting knife at the small of his back, rarely used but there, and seen in certain shots of him to look cool.

I remember how much you like knives. I like the all blades as a last resort too. But I wish he'd use them more often.

Sin I AM
how exactly is this a fair fight? Creed 10/10

Vanguard
Originally posted by Sin I AM

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vanguard

But before I jump to conclusions. How about you tell me who you think JT could take a majority against at his peak? Who is the most powerful person he could take in a random with all his gear?

Sin I AM
But before I jump to conclusions. How about you tell me who you think JT could take a majority against at his peak? Who is the most powerful person he could take in a random with all his gear?

I dunno...his peak? maybe a middle aged clown with a crowbar. Outside of that maybe a mystical brick that the blades are tailored made to hurt. But Creed? No, he will wreck him though

Vanguard
I dunno...his peak? maybe a middle aged clown with a crowbar. Outside of that maybe a mystical brick that the blades are tailored made to hurt. But Creed? No, he will wreck him though

Considering he's hurt beings far superior to Bane and Creed with his swords. And out-skilled people like Cass and Lady Shiva. I think you should try again.

Zack M
Cass wasn't going all out. Jason did own Shiva, though.

Sin I AM
Considering he's hurt beings far superior to Bane and Creed with his swords. And out-skilled people like Cass and Lady Shiva. I think you should try again.

Context youre leaving out context and iirc shiva/todd are 1 and 1.

Vanguard
Context youre leaving out context and iirc shiva/todd are 1 and 1.

It is, what it is. The guy is far more skilled than Creed. And has the weaponry too.

Sin I AM
It is, what it is. The guy is far more skilled than Creed. And has the weaponry too.

Far more skilled? Arguable...and what exactly is the all blades gonna do to adamantium? Or how is Todd gonna surpass Creeds HF, hid strength advantage, speed advantage, durability and damage soak? His pistols are useless btw just wanna put that out there and his blades aren't indestructible. Plus iirc they are only regular blades against non magic foes but they did get a retcon when a new writer came on board so i could be wrong. Still the fight is Creeds to lose

Vanguard
Far more skilled? Arguable...and what exactly is the all blades gonna do to adamantium? Or how is Todd gonna surpass Creeds HF, hid strength advantage, speed advantage, durability and damage soak? His pistols are useless btw just wanna put that out there and his blades aren't indestructible. Plus iirc they are only regular blades against non magic foes but they did get a retcon when a new writer came on board so i could be wrong. Still the fight is Creeds to lose

We changed it to bone claw Sabretooth earlier in the thread. The blades cut superhuman beings (Supergirl level), more durable than Creed.. I think you're talking about when the blades were copper, as far as them not being indestructible, that's been changed. And I've seen guns do just fine at putting Sabretooth down.

darthgoober
O.K.

Let's make it bone claw Sabretooth.
Bone claw Sabretooth isn't a thing, Wolverine's claws were made of bone(which was stupid) but not Sabretooths.

Oh come now... Animal BONES are obviously made of bone laughing out loud

Vanguard
Okay, so then you tell me what you call it prior to Sabretooth having the adamantium skeleton. Because he wasn't born with it. He got it through experiments. Since you're the expert "darthgoober."

darthgoober
He absolutely did have claws before he had an adamantium and he didn't get them through experiments. The period before he got the adamantium is just "classic Sabretooth" or "regular Sabretooth" if you feel the need to specifically label it.

Also, you shouldn't be so quick to take offense just because someone corrects something so small. Nor should you take the online name of a person so seriously.

Vanguard
Originally posted by darthgoober
He absolutely did have claws before he had an adamantium and he didn't get them through experiments. The period before he got the adamantium is just "classic Sabretooth" or "regular Sabretooth" if you feel the need to specifically label it.

It's not the claws I'm disputing. It's the adamantium reference, or lack thereof.

Classic Sabretooth vs. Red Hood then. Will you enlighten us further with an answer to the thread?

darthgoober
It's not the claws I'm disputing. It's the adamantium reference, or lack thereof.

Classic Sabretooth vs. Red Hood then. Will you enlighten us further with an answer?
I can't enlighten anyone with such an answer because I know virtually nothing of Redhood's gear and I'm not willing to make a guess given such a lack of basic information. I know that in the period following his introduction Sabretooth would have made short work of the guy, but people are talking as if he's had a pretty serious gear upgrade which could definitely change the outcome.

Vanguard
I can't enlighten anyone with such an answer because I know virtually nothing of Redhood's gear and I'm not willing to make a guess given such a lack of basic information. I know that in the period following his introduction Sabretooth would have made short work of the guy, but people are talking as if he's had a pretty serious gear upgrade which could definitely change the outcome.

That's fair.

Dareangel

he just does it for the trolling. he is still stuck in 2015 when trolling was a thing.

deathslash
Sabretooth should win 6-7/10

riv6672

Dareangel
But what about nightwing treating him like a child?

riv6672
Why dont you tell us what -you- think of that,
Perpetual-leading-question Man?
And give some details; when did it happen, under what circumstances, during which version of the DCU, etc. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dareangel
go to page 1 and see whats up. nightwing got his arm and he was like calm down child. and he was like ok sorry. and later his arm was in pain. now i know what you will say, you will tell me "but he wasnt fighting dick". well guess what? of course he was not fighting dick. because after he trashed his arm like that, he knew he cant hang. eventually, if dick can cause dat damage to his arm, you know whats up.

riv6672

StiltmanFTW

claws* embarrasment

Creed's ones seem to be made out of super-durable keratin, if anything.

Dareangel
claws* embarrasment

next on stiltmans gems of "geniousness" - cheese is not made out of cheese and his brain is not really a brain.

Dareangel
Riv - whats wrong with basing my opinion on a showing? am i suppose to gather the entire arsenal of showings a character has, then make some sort of a statistic to find his average level, if that even posibble, just so i can base an opinion? i dont think his showing with dick is a low showing to the point of hulk getting beat up by spiderman o something like that. it makes sense and well within the range of his stats.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Dareangel
next on stiltmans gems of "geniousness" - cheese is not made out of cheese and his brain is not really a brain.

Your fingernails are bones now? smile

DarkSaint85
Sabes' claws are just the same as an animals, I.e long fingernails.

Wolverines' are extension of his skeleton.

Dareangel
Your fingernails are bones now? smile

i was refering to your previous dumb statement which is disproved earlier.

darthgoober
claws* embarrasment

I know, I just had to give you a bit of a hard time lol

Seriously, I always thought it was so stupid for Wolverine to have bone claws. I mean I understand they liked the visual look for it, but it just makes no sense. Bones have blood vessels and pain receptors, why the Hell would ANYTHING naturally develop bone claws from an evolutionary standpoint? The closest thing I could see working would be to have them constructed like animal horns and be bone covered with keratin.

Vanguard
go to page 1 and see whats up. nightwing got his arm and he was like calm down child. and he was like ok sorry. and later his arm was in pain. now i know what you will say, you will tell me "but he wasnt fighting dick". well guess what? of course he was not fighting dick. because after he trashed his arm like that, he knew he cant hang. eventually, if dick can cause dat damage to his arm, you know whats up.

But it wasn't a battle....very inconclusive....

riv6672
^^^so more than he usually hangs his hat on, then. whistle

Dareangel
But it wasn't a battle....very inconclusive....

it was a superiority showing.

Vanguard
it was a superiority showing.

If Red Hood decided to go ham on "Dick" immediately following that. There's no telling what would happen. I've got scans of Hood owning Dick in a few seconds. It doesn't mean anything because it wasn't a real battle. Bottom line. Red is one of the only people on earth to have beaten Shiva, and Cass. How many people can really touch that?

https://s15.postimg.cc/91j4anvcb/ZX123.jpg

riv6672
Dont even get him started.
He went on for multiple pages once completely not understanding what a sparring match is. no

Sin I AM
If Red Hood decided to go ham on "Dick" immediately following that. There's no telling what would happen. I've got scans of Hood owning Dick in a few seconds. It doesn't mean anything because it wasn't a real battle. Bottom line. Red is one of the only people on earth to have beaten Shiva, and Cass. How many people can really touch that?

https://s15.postimg.cc/91j4anvcb/ZX123.jpg

put the crack down

Vanguard
He went on for multiple pages once completely not understanding what a sparring match is. no

laughing

Vanguard
put the crack down

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously, and I'm going to be perfectly honest. You've never said one thing on this battles board that's made me say "hmmmm,, "she" really sounds like she knows what she's talking about.

Sin I AM
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously, and I'm going to be perfectly honest. You've never said one thing on this battles board that's made me say "hmmmm,, "she" really sounds like she knows what she's talking about.

It's simple. Sabes has Hood beat in every single stat department save h2h...which is arguable and slight at best. Hood cant counter his hf, or strength advantage, etc. The sword is cool but it's not as hax as you think and what happens when Jason gets tagged? He is not walking off a slash from Sabertooth. It's a non fight

riv6672

Vanguard
It's simple. Sabes has Hood beat in every single stat department save h2h...which is arguable and slight at best. Hood cant counter his hf, or strength advantage, etc. The sword is cool but it's not as hax as you think and what happens when Jason gets tagged? He is not walking off a slash from Sabertooth. It's a non fight

I think you underestimate his armor. It's ok. Jason's getting some new weapons in a couple issues that might make it a better fight for you.

Zack M
Like what?

Dareangel

still mad about the sparring thread i see. tell me something, do you spar? because i do. first of all i want to hear if you spar, then we can address the thing that bothers you in another thread i will open just for that.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Zack M
Like what?

Weapons haven't been revealed yet. But they're changing his look a little also. Can't say I'm all that happy about it.

https://s15.postimg.cc/sxqn00ad3/ZSA.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.