Thanos with Power Stone vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
Set in Times Square. Can the JL get the stone off Thanos? Or do 5hey perish?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by marcssands14
Set in Times Square. Can the JL get the stone off Thanos? Or do 5hey perish?

Thanos destroys the entire NY killing them all.

Flyattractor
Yes. I agree. Thanos needs a crutch to win this battle.

The Spectre+
since supes is more than powerful enough to wield the stones he moves faster than thanos can blink and removes the gaunlet. And Thanos Is Toast.
OR
If the league is given prep.. Batman Solos.

Dr Will Hatch
Thanos finally becomes good for something and puts an end to the shitty DCEU.

quanchi112
Thanos destroys the pitiful dceu team.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by The Spectre+
since supes is more than powerful enough to wield the stones he moves faster than thanos can blink and removes the gaunlet. And Thanos Is Toast.
OR
If the league is given prep.. Batman Solos.

Superman isn't strong enough to wield it...I don't know where you got that intel from...

BruceSkywalker
thanos stomps

relentless1
Flash and Superman can potentially move fast enough to grab Thanos' hand before he can use the gem; should he get to use the stone who knows if he uses it at full power or not and if he DOES, can Superman durability or Wonder Womans magical armour withstand it as it is a planet buster?

If Thanos can use the stone id say he would probably wipe out the League but if they can swarm him they have a better chance to pry that glove off than the Avengers did if only because of the vastly superior speed/ strength of the crew attempting it.

Silent Master
Originally posted by relentless1
and if he DOES, can Superman durability or Wonder Womans magical armour withstand it as it is a planet buster?

Seeing as Superman was almost killed by a single nuke, what the hell makes you think Superman would have even a .00000000001% chance of surviving a planet busting attack?

relentless1
Supes was FUBARed for sure but he got back into the fight relatively quickly; quite far from death id say, maybe if you take the Sun out of the equation you'd have a point but as long as theres a star around Superman is nigh invulnerable; green K notwithstanding

Silent Master
BS, Superman looked like a dried-up corpse before he healed. Using that scene to say that Superman might be able to tank a Planet Buster is like arguing that Captain America being able to pick up a dinner plate is proof he can lift the Empire State Building.

You need to drop your Fanboy bias by about 10 levels

relentless1
did the nuke kill him?? almost aint good enough in movies, especially superhero movies

quanchi112
did the nuke kill him?? almost aint good enough in movies, especially superhero movies It defeated him badly. The sun was able to heal his wounds in time. Context, peck.

juggerman
I've seen 2 separate defenses of Superman getting rocked by the nuke.

1. He was weakened by Kryptonite and never fully recovered so the nuke was more effective than it would normally be (though it was never stated how effective they believed it would be if he was at 100%)

2. It wasn't the blast that hurt him, it was the absorption of the radiation that crippled him. It was stated in the comics that Superman absorbs other radiation besides solar and when he absorbs nuclear radiation is causes that weird zombie state.

Both of these are interesting and, IMO, perfectly logical theories but unfortunately neither have been confirmed in canon so I assume they are unusable here.

Silent Master
did the nuke kill him?? almost aint good enough in movies, especially superhero movies

Planet buster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hemisphere buster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> country buster>>>>>>>>>>>>> state buster>>>>>>>>>>> nuke

Stop letting your bias get in the way.

quanchi112
Superman fanboys are the worst.

Josh_Alexander
Supes was FUBARed for sure but he got back into the fight relatively quickly; quite far from death id say, maybe if you take the Sun out of the equation you'd have a point but as long as theres a star around Superman is nigh invulnerable; green K notwithstanding

Most of your point is pretty valid Relentless, but there is no way he is surviving the Power Stone.

The Spectre+
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Most of your point is pretty valid Relentless, but there is no way he is surviving the Power Stone.
Wait till he sundips for 5min

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by The Spectre+
Wait till he sundips for 5min

Power Stone >> Sun.

Even if he sun dips, he is still not immune to a universal weapon.

Eon Blue
Thanos takes this handily without breaking a sweat.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
It defeated him badly. The sun was able to heal his wounds in time. Context, peck.

Oh yeah now you wanna talk context.

But when you want to Harp on about Batman besting Superman, then context be damned.

quanchi112

WolvesofBabylon
Ignoring that Batmans reflexes had nothing to do with it. He shot a grenade at Superman which he caught and then released Knite. Superman had no reason to believe he could be hurt from Batman.

quanchi112

WolvesofBabylon
Wrong again. While obviously not fully recovered he flew/jumped at him again and was shot with the Grenade.

Its ok because honestly, you are the one that has to live with yourself knowing you are wrong and never provide anything other than biased trollong.

I forgive you

BruceSkywalker
why is this still being debated lol

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
why is this still being debated lol

Ask Quanchi.

BruceSkywalker
Ask Quanchi.

you mean those who think justice league has a chance lmao

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
you mean those who think justice league has a chance lmao

Ahhh. Confused the forum. Ignore.

NemeBro
Superman isn't strong enough to wield it...I don't know where you got that intel from... Probably from a relative weakling like Ronan wielding it.

Superman could easily disarm Thanos and then beat him to death.

quanchi112

quanchi112
Ahhh. Confused the forum. Ignore. Idiot.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Probably from a relative weakling like Ronan wielding it.

Superman could easily disarm Thanos and then beat him to death. Dude, got his ass kicked by Batman. Ronan needed a hammer to do so you hillbilly.

Darth Thor
Dude, got his ass kicked by Batman.

And your trolling just continues.

This is why no one takes you seriously.

You are clearly jealous of Superman.

WolvesofBabylon
Wrong again. After Superman grabbed him and crashed through the floor. You see Superman struggle to pick him up and toss him. Then we see Superman run and jump at Batman and then gets hit with grenade in the air.

Thanus loses

Silent Master
Who is Thanus?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
And your trolling just continues.

This is why no one takes you seriously.

You are clearly jealous of Superman. A man who already died, was betaken by a human who ended up saving his mother and buying her house back, was bullied growing up, and watched his step father die. Loser.

Thanos is the more formidable and successful character in the history of cinema.

quanchi112

NemeBro
Originally posted by Silent Master
Who is Thanus? He was conflating Thanos with anus.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Wrong again. After Superman grabbed him and crashed through the floor. You see Superman struggle to pick him up and toss him. Then we see Superman run and jump at Batman and then gets hit with grenade in the air.

Thanus loses

He solos the entire JL in Justice League including Batman and Wonder Woman. And he does so easily.

Only a complete Troll would argue Superman cant take Batman after that.

quanchi112

h1a8

h1a8
He solos the entire JL in Justice League including Batman and Wonder Woman. And he does so easily.

Only a complete Troll would argue Superman cant take Batman after that. Superman or WW will solo with ease due to speed. Only a complete troll cannot see this.

quanchi112

h1a8
^Using Kryptonite and Deception, I agree.

quanchi112

h1a8
His reflexes were enough AFTER Superman was poisoned.

quanchi112

h1a8
He recovered partially, (not fully), he still struggled to lift and throw Batman after Batman punches didn't work. . He struggled to get to batman before he was shot again by another Kryptonite bullet (his speed wasn't 100% back) .

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
He recovered partially, (not fully), he still struggled to lift and throw Batman after Batman punches didn't work. . He struggled to get to batman before he was shot again by another Kryptonite bullet (his speed wasn't 100% back) . Prove partially. He retained his powers and was unable to win. Sorry but Superman just lost to a human being.

h1a8
Prove partially. He retained his powers and was unable to win. Sorry but Superman just lost to a human being.

I did. He struggled to lift Batman afterwards. He struggled to close the distance before Batman shot again. Any of those prove that it was partially.

relentless1
I did. He struggled to lift Batman afterwards. He struggled to close the distance before Batman shot again. Any of those prove that it was partially.

youre wasting your time, Quans mind is made up, hes blocked out all info that stands against his dumb claims

quanchi112

quanchi112

Darth Thor
No they dont. Justice League showed what happens when a fully charged Superman attacks a Batman with no Kryptonite.

Josh_Alexander
youre wasting your time, Quans mind is made up, hes blocked out all info that stands against his dumb claims

He loves making a fool of himself.

John Murdoch
Too much speed (Supes and Flash + Diana) and too little stones for the big dog.

The Titan ad-hoc Avengers team nearly got the gauntlet off when Thanos had four stones. Here, only one and against at least one opponent (Superman) who could possibly beat him to death with his bare hands.

JL nets a win.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Too much speed (Supes and Flash + Diana) and too little stones for the big dog.

The Titan ad-hoc Avengers team nearly got the gauntlet off when Thanos had four stones. Here, only one and against at least one opponent (Superman) who could possibly beat him to death with his bare hands.

JL nets a win.

Can the JL pull a strategy the way Star Lord and Stark did on Titan? Even so, would they have the surprise advantage here?

No.

Thanos wipes the JL.

John Murdoch
Can the JL pull a strategy the way Star Lord and Stark did on Titan? Even so, would they have the surprise advantage here?

No.

Thanos wipes the JL.

Man, I thought Thanos was as great a villain as you get as far as blockbuster movies go, but he is overmatched here with just ONE stone. Here's a strategy:

- Superman perceives Thanos is slow motion and punches him around until...
- ...Diana speed blitzes him and chops his arm off that has the infinity gauntlet in it.

Game, blouses.

Thanos can't turn them into goop or mess with the environment or turn back time (no space stone, no reality stone, no time stone). With just the power stone, it won't be enough.

John Murdoch
I'm just saying it's a matter of speed plus strength plus Thanos not having his full powerset.

Justice League sucked, but Supes is even more formidable than before, and he has been a beast even since Man of Steel.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Man, I thought Thanos was as great a villain as you get as far as blockbuster movies go, but he is overmatched here with just ONE stone. Here's a strategy:

- Superman perceives Thanos is slow motion and punches him around until...
- ...Diana speed blitzes him and chops his arm off that has the infinity gauntlet in it.

Game, blouses.

Thanos can't turn them into goop or mess with the environment or turn back time (no space stone, no reality stone, no time stone). With just the power stone, it won't be enough.

One stone which results to be able to wipe entire planets effortlessly.

The Infinity Gauntlet is able to activate stones in less than a second. Even Superman isnt that fast.

Again, the only way Star Lord and IM were able to overpower Thanos is because they had prep time and ambushed/surprised him.

JL loses.

quanchi112

quanchi112

relentless1
uhh Step dod NOT "recover just fine" after being hit by Superman, in fact Superman hurt him after his initial blows which nobody up until that point had been able to do

h1a8
One stone which results to be able to wipe entire planets effortlessly.

The Infinity Gauntlet is able to activate stones in less than a second. Even Superman isnt that fast.

Again, the only way Star Lord and IM were able to overpower Thanos is because they had prep time and ambushed/surprised him.

JL loses.
Two questions.

Are you saying that Thanos can and will use planet destroying force here?

You know the gem doesn't increase durability right? Thanos still is frozen the moment the bell rings. A second is like several minutes to both Superman and WW.

Josh_Alexander
Two questions.

Are you saying that Thanos can and will use planet destroying force here?

You know the gem doesn't increase durability right? Thanos still is frozen the moment the bell rings. A second is like several minutes to both Superman and WW.

Why not? Are there limitations here? Not according to the OP.

Thats a lie!!! Even while speed blitzing the opponents are slightly moving. Even in the Steppenwolf scene, his fist was slowly moving.

The Power Stone will be activated and Superman will be erased along with the JL.

quanchi112
uhh Step dod NOT "recover just fine" after being hit by Superman, in fact Superman hurt him after his initial blows which nobody up until that point had been able to do He was fine and went on fighting. The only time we see him really damaged was by parademons if we are being honest.

WolvesofBabylon
Why not? Are there limitations here? Not according to the OP.

Thats a lie!!! Even while speed blitzing the opponents are slightly moving. Even in the Steppenwolf scene, his fist was slowly moving.

The Power Stone will be activated and Superman will be erased along with the JL.

Well the power stone was used in the movie and no one was killed by it that I recall.

WolvesofBabylon
He was fine and went on fighting. The only time we see him really damaged was by parademons if we are being honest.

Wasnt he hit one time by Superman maybe twice? Thanus loses

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Well the power stone was used in the movie and no one was killed by it that I recall.

PIS. Thanos never trully wanted to kill them. To me Thanos was playing them...Like a cat playing with a mouse.

quanchi112

Robtard
If it's not already been pointed out, Superman goes into super-speed as seen in JL and Thanos would be like a statue from his point-of-view, just a matter of then casually removing the gauntlet from Thanos' hand and then using it as a club to beat Thanos into submission with it.

I posit it would take three to four smashes over the head from the gauntlet for Thanos to submit to the Man of Steel.

relentless1
Originally posted by Robtard
If it's not already been pointed out, Superman goes into super-speed as seen in JL and Thanos would be like a statue from his point-of-view, just a matter of then casually removing the gauntlet from Thanos' hand and then using it as a club to beat Thanos into submission with it.

I posit it would take three to four smashes over the head from the gauntlet for Thanos to submit to the Man of Steel.

^ this, you all tend to forget that even someone who's a legit bullet timer like Diana was frozen in comparison to Flash and Superman and ive seen nothing from Thanos that puts him even in Wonder Woman's speed category

quanchi112

Darth Thor
^ Actually Steppenwolf legit could not touch him. So wheres the evidence Thanos would do better?

quanchi112

WolvesofBabylon
Haha. You should just log out and forget this place exists Quan.

quanchi112

relentless1
the fact that you can sit there with what i assume is a straight face and claim Thanos fought faster people than Supes or Flash shows your massive bias, youre a joke man just log off and kys because you've outlived your usefulness as a comedy act around here

Darth Thor
thumb up

He proves himself a bigger retard with every sentence.

And the (Batman kicked his ass) thing shows he has no shame at all in blatantly trolling.

The Ellimist
Superman solos, he could easily replicate what the Avengers did to almost beat him on Titan by himself

quanchi112

quanchi112
thumb up

He proves himself a bigger retard with every sentence.

And the (Batman kicked his ass) thing shows he has no shame at all in blatantly trolling. Batman did kick his ass. He stood over his beaten frame and was about to kill him. Superman despite his speed looked confused and at a loss for where the hell Batman went when he used a little smoke and misdirection. Facts side with me not the fanboys.

Josh_Alexander

https://youtu.be/8-yCd2386a0

Minute 3: 35.

Thanos activates the Power Stone and Superman becomes dust.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Superman solos, he could easily replicate what the Avengers did to almost beat him on Titan by himself

Your opinion is respected.

Josh_Alexander
^ Actually Steppenwolf legit could not touch him. So wheres the evidence Thanos would do better?

Check my reply to Robtard.

Thanos is way stronger, way smarter, way more durable than Steppenwolf.

The power stone gets activated, Superman dies.

Darth Thor
Check my reply to Robtard.

Thanos is way stronger, way smarter, way more durable than Steppenwolf.

The power stone gets activated, Superman dies.

I was just arguing the speed factor.

Quan claims Superman never uses speed to avoid his opponents. But Steppenwolf could not land a single hit on Superman. And Steppenwolf was very fast.

JL Superman was a different animal (speed wise) than BvS or MOS Superman.

Josh_Alexander
I was just arguing the speed factor.

Quan claims Superman never uses speed to avoid his opponents. But Steppenwolf could not land a single hit on Superman. And Steppenwolf was very fast.

JL Superman was a different animal (speed wise) than BvS or MOS Superman.

I agree to that. But speed wont serve him once that stone glows.

Superman speed makes him a beast i agree.

P.D: I am not supporting/agreeing with Quan's statements..We all know he is massively biased.

relentless1
funny how you'll try to use onscreen feats as ammo for your ridiculous trolling but when concrete onscreen feats destroy your argument for Snoke you dismiss them and say that feats dont count lol youre pathetic go play with your lego and leave these debates to those who can Quan

Robtard
https://youtu.be/8-yCd2386a0

Minute 3: 35.

Thanos activates the Power Stone and Superman becomes dust.

What you're showing is that Thanos wouldn't ever touch Superman... Still, that wasn't Superman at his full speed, at full speed other not super-speedsters are like statues from his point-of-view.

First, Thanos would have to activate the powerstone, that probabaly won't happen. But even if he does, so what? Superman can fly and as we saw in the beginning of IF, when Thanos activated the PS, it destroyed the ship, but an injured Thor survived it and even the already dead commoner Asgardians were not disintegrated "turned to dust" as you claimed; as we saw their dead bodies floating in space when the GoTG arrived.

Sorry, your arguments are null and void. Superman takes this due to his speed, strength and durability.

Darth Thor
^ And flight. He could likely fly off escaping the Stones destructive range.

Josh_Alexander
What you're showing is that Thanos wouldn't ever touch Superman... Still, that wasn't Superman at his full speed, at full speed other not super-speedsters are like statues from his point-of-view.

First, Thanos would have to activate the powerstone, that probabaly won't happen. But even if he does, so what? Superman can fly and as we saw in the beginning of IF, when Thanos activated the PS, it destroyed the ship, but an injured Thor survived it and even the already dead commoner Asgardians were not disintegrated "turned to dust" as you claimed; as we saw their dead bodies floating in space when the GoTG arrived.

Sorry, your arguments are null and void. Superman takes this due to his speed, strength and durability.

You claim Thanos will be a statue while Steppenwolf wasnt!! Your argument is nullified!!

Superman didnt defeat Stepp in the end! He was fine! What makes you think Thanos will do worse!?

PIS! Thanos attacked the ship! He could have very well attacked Thor! He didnt! Why? Thanos didnt care! He probably thought that Thor would die in the void, and clearly didnt counted on GOTG coming to the rescue!

The Power Stone will get activated! To think otherwise is bias. Superman dies.

Josh_Alexander

Did you forgot Thanos destroyed and converted and entire moon into asteroids?

Darth Thor
Did you forgot Thanos destroyed and converted and entire moon into asteroids?

Okay... How does that counter my point?

And he had 3 Stones by then.

Josh_Alexander
Okay... How does that counter my point?

And he had 3 Stones by then.

I believe he was using only the power stone in that scene.

And actually it were 4 stones.

Robtard
You claim Thanos will be a statue while Steppenwolf wasnt!! Your argument is nullified!!

Superman didnt defeat Stepp in the end! He was fine! What makes you think Thanos will do worse!?

PIS! Thanos attacked the ship! He could have very well attacked Thor! He didnt! Why? Thanos didnt care! He probably thought that Thor would die in the void, and clearly didnt counted on GOTG coming to the rescue!

The Power Stone will get activated! To think otherwise is bias. Superman dies.

Wonder Woman who is a bullet timer was like a statue from Superman's pov when he went into full superspeed, so no, your argument that Thanos won't be like a statue is faulty. You're finished here.

thumb up

I noted that though. Superman has flight and he'd use it if need be.

Robtard
I believe he was using only the power stone in that scene.

And actually it were 4 stones.

IIRC, the Powerstone and the Space stone both lite up. He tore the rocks from the moon with the Power Stone and then used the Space Stone to move/transport them down, it's why they appeared above the heroes in a matter of seconds while they weren't seen moving at thousands of miles per hour.

Josh_Alexander
IIRC, the Powerstone and the Space stone both lite up. He tore the rocks from the moon with the Power Stone and then used the Space Stone to move/transport them down, it's why they appeared above the heroes in a matter of seconds while they weren't seen moving at thousands of miles per hour.

Well I perfectly remember Thanos blasting IM wlth the Power Stone directly.

Josh_Alexander
Wonder Woman who is a bullet timer was like a statue from Superman's pov when he went into full superspeed, so no, your argument that Thanos won't be like a statue is faulty. You're finished here.

thumb up

I noted that though. Superman has flight and he'd use it if need be.

The Stones takes a second to light up!

https://youtu.be/B4fIvju9axk

I believe that sword was moving.

Robtard
Okay... that doesn't bode well, as Superman > Ironman.

But the scene we were talking about was the moon-rip. I'm almost certain both the Power and Space stone lite up in that attack/move.

Josh_Alexander
Okay... that doesn't bode well, as Superman > Ironman.

But the scene we were talking about was the moon-rip. I'm almost certain both the Power and Space stone lite up in that attack/move.

1. In the scene against IM the Power Stone was the only active.

2. The IM suit isnt organic. Also, It was a shield IM use to block the blast. A shield that got weary in terms of seconds.

3. Was Thanos looking to defeat/kill IM? There is no evidence to claim that the Power Stone was at full power.

4. Power Stone》Nuke.

Robtard
The Stones takes a second to light up!

https://youtu.be/B4fIvju9axk

I believe that sword was moving.

Watch the Superman Vs Flash fight, Wonder Woman was like a statue from Superman's point of view when he goes full super-speed. Stop being ridiculous.

Robtard
1. In the scene against IM the Power Stone was the only active.

2. The IM suit isnt organic. Also, It was a shield IM use to block the blast. A shield that got weary in terms of seconds.

3. Was Thanos looking to defeat/kill IM? There is no evidence to claim that the Power Stone was at full power.

4. Power Stone》Nuke.

Are you actually going to argue that the Power Stone can only harm organic material? Cos we literally see it disintegrate a space ship in the opening scene of IF.

Speculation on your part and also there's the fact that Thanos was about to outright murder Tony after stabbing him when Strange stopped him. So there's proof that Thanos wanted Tony dead while you're speculating against the proof.

Josh_Alexander
Watch the Superman Vs Flash fight, Wonder Woman was like a statue from Superman's point of view when he goes full super-speed. Stop being ridiculous.

https://youtu.be/iK4dMzzw3e8

That was Flash's fastest run in the movie. Even he doubted he could make it. The Mother Box was moving.

Robtard
We literally have a combat scene of Superman in full speed and even a speedster like Wonder Woman is like a statue from his point-of-view. Your silly distracts won't do away with the facts.

hr-TY2y_-pw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr-TY2y_-pw

Superman wins. You have no counter. You're done.

Josh_Alexander
Are you actually going to argue that the Power Stone can only harm organic material? Cos we literally see it disintegrate a space ship in the opening scene of IF.

Speculation on your part and also there's the fact that Thanos was about to outright murder Tony after stabbing him when Strange stopped him. So there's proof that Thanos wanted Tony dead while you're speculating against the proof.

Would Superman die immediately to the PS? No. Will he survive it? Definetly no!

Iron Man was able to endure the Power Stone for what? 3s or 4 before escaping it?

Also IM Mk 50 suit was able to take the full impact of an asteroid with 0 damage! 1000s of tons! Certainly that makes it hell as durable.

Thanos clearly underestimated and didnt want to kill Tony. Just as he didnt wanted to kill Star Lord or Spidey or Strange!

Thanos probably never felted in danger. Else he could have wiped out the entire planet! You can call it PIS.

Josh_Alexander
We literally have a combat scene of Superman in full speed and even a speedster like Wonder Woman is like a statue from his point-of-view. Your silly distracts won't do away with the facts.

hr-TY2y_-pw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr-TY2y_-pw

Superman wins. You have no counter. You're done.

PIS Robtard! PIS!

Flash made it pretty clear he doubted he could touch the Motherbox in time. He was running at full speed and the MB was moving!!

Darth Thor
PIS Robtard! PIS!

What part is PIS?

Robtard
PIS Robtard! PIS!

Flash made it pretty clear he doubted he could touch the Motherbox in time. He was running at full speed and the MB was moving!!

IOW: You have no counter. Check and mate, m8

Josh_Alexander
What part is PIS?

WW, Aquaman and Cyborg being full statues in that scene where in multiple other scenes we see stuff and characters moving slowly. Like the MB scene, or Steppenwolf scene or Sword scene.

Josh_Alexander
IOW: You have no counter. Check and mate, m8

Steppenwolf was moving, The Sword was moving, and the Mother Box was moving!!

You king is surrounded. 3 scenes》1.

Also, I believe moving your neck is faster than moving your entire body. Cause clearly the moment Superman released them they were slightly moving in the air.

Robtard
Your argument seems to be "I don't like Superman's speed feat because it ruins my argument, so it doesn't count!". Sorry, that's not a proper counter.

Darth Thor
WW, Aquaman and Cyborg being full statues in that scene where in multiple other scenes we see stuff and characters moving slowly. Like the MB scene, or Steppenwolf scene or Sword scene.

I dont really get your point.

You are basically calling a whole massive combat scene PIS.

Even though Steppenwolf also couldnt land a single hit on Supes later, with his punch moving in slow motion to Supes. So actually seems pretty consistent to me.

Josh_Alexander
Your argument seems to be "I don't like Superman's speed feat because it ruins my argument, so it doesn't count!". Sorry, that's not a proper counter.

No. I just dont believe Thanos wont be able to turn on the PS.

Again, 3 scenes》1.

Josh_Alexander
I dont really get your point.

You are basically calling a whole massive combat scene PIS.

Even though Steppenwolf also couldnt land a single hit on Supes later, with his punch moving in slow motion to Supes. So actually seems pretty consistent to me.

Robtard is arguing that Thanos will be full statue and therefore wont be able to turn on the power stone.

Am telling him that he will slightly move (will be able to turn on the PS)

I bring 3 scenes to back up my claim he brings 1 to back up his.

NemeBro
No. I just dont believe Thanos wont be able to turn on the PS.

Again, 3 scenes》1. Yes, you're a fat retard with micropenis, we know.

Josh_Alexander
Yes, you're a fat retard with micropenis, we know.

You should know better than that.

Robtard
Is he right though? Cos you can say a lot about Neme, but he's not known to be a liar.

Josh_Alexander
Is he right though? Cos you can say a lot about Neme, but he's not known to be a liar.

Being a liar and being misinformed are two different things Rob laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Being a liar and being misinformed are two different things Rob laughing out loud

NemeBro
I have it on good authority from quanchi that everything I said was true, and judging by your homoerotic interactions on the forum I'd say he's a reliable source.

One Big Mob
Yes, you're a fat retard with micropenis, we know. This raises a very valuable question:

Is his penis "small" because it's small, or is it "small" because he's so large?

Surely even a completely average penis would appear small on a 350 pound down syndrome victim? But if you take a ruler to it, it would be just average, just not in scale. Yet if he had a 3 incher rock hard... well, that's another story.

I think where I'm going is, is his "tiny" penis curable by losing weight, or is he just a midget dick stuck in an oversized body?

Josh_Alexander
I have it on good authority from quanchi that everything I said was true, and judging by your homoerotic interactions on the forum I'd say he's a reliable source.

Quanchi a reliable source!!!???

Trump for president!

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by One Big Mob
This raises a very valuable question:

Is his penis "small" because it's small, or is it "small" because he's so large?

Surely even a completely average penis would appear small on a 350 pound down syndrome victim? But if you take a ruler to it, it would be just average, just not in scale. Yet if he had a 3 incher rock hard... well, that's another story.

I think where I'm going is, is his "tiny" penis curable by losing weight, or is he just a midget dick stuck in an oversized body?

Very creative mr. Mob!

NemeBro
Originally posted by One Big Mob
This raises a very valuable question:

I think where I'm going is, is his "tiny" penis curable by losing weight, or is he just a midget dick stuck in an oversized body? We have to find quan to get to the bottom of this.

Josh_Alexander
We have to find quan to get to the bottom of this.

laughing out loud spare me!

quanchi112

Darth Thor
lol Superman batterred Steppenwolf. Just because he gets up again a few minutes later doesnt change that beating Supes gave him.

quanchi112

Darth Thor
The rest of the JL were getting whacked in return by Steppenwolf and struggling against him.

The rest of the JL didnt easily put him down for a few minutes.

I get that you have jealousy issues with Thor and Superman, but try leaving your butthurt out of debates.

quanchi112

marcssands14
Bump

marcssands14
Bump again .

BrolyBlack
JL wins

John Murdoch
My answer remains the same, the JL takes it.

Surtur
I'm going to note that when I say the Justice League wins what I really mean is Superman beats Thanos while everybody else stands at a safe distance.

wxyz
Agreed; Thanos was not impressive.

Superman can take him on his own.

BrolyBlack
5 stone Thanos was put down by a far less powerful team

wxyz
They really did a bad job showcasing the stones and gauntlet.

marcssands14
Same battle but with a twist:thanos also has the mindstone and is now controlling superman

Lestov16
The JL have no chance unless they get Doomsday, and even then that only SLIGHTLY improves their chances, unless one wanted to argue that Doomsday could adapt to it. Maybe someone can make the argument that Supes/Flash are fast enough to remove the stone before Thanos can use it, but then Thanos could be argued to have advanced reflexes, given that he's fast enough for the Hulk and Loki, who was already shown having superhuman reflexes with Hawkeye's arrow. There will have to be good arguments either way, but I would like to say Thanos 7/10.

BrolyBlack
JL team is astronomicaly more powerful than the team Thanos faced on Titan

SquallX

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Lestov16
The JL have no chance unless they get Doomsday, and even then that only SLIGHTLY improves their chances, unless one wanted to argue that Doomsday could adapt to it. Maybe someone can make the argument that Supes/Flash are fast enough to remove the stone before Thanos can use it, but then Thanos could be argued to have advanced reflexes, given that he's fast enough for the Hulk and Loki, who was already shown having superhuman reflexes with Hawkeye's arrow. There will have to be good arguments either way, but I would like to say Thanos 7/10.

An injured Ironman removed the stones from Thanos

Your argument is failing

h1a8

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
JL team is astronomicaly more powerful than the team Thanos faced on Titan

Not really.

Thanos faced competent heroes working together.

Justice League sucked in every scene.

BrolyBlack
Superman alone is enough to beat him down

StiltmanFTW
Superman gets broken.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>