Super Skrull vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Mmmmm. Yes.

Who wins?

riv6672
Bubble to the urethra, SS 10/10.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

riv6672
Everyone -always- goes for the brain...

DarkSaint85
Superman has no dick.

riv6672
^^^Not after that bubble he dont. thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
SS has enough versatility and power to be tough but Superman should never in danger of losing and wins every time.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Superman has no dick.

Abhilegend is a hungry hungry hippo.

riv6672
^^^LMFAO!!!

Zack M
Supes on average.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
SS has enough versatility and power to be tough but Superman should never in danger of losing and wins every time.

Abhilegend is a hungry hungry hippo.
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't enjoy sucking on green testicles (Only black ones).

zopzop
Superman.

cdtm
HV to the brain. wink

Also, Iron Fist knocked out Super Skrull. No bearing on the fight, just want everyone to know it.

spetznaz

riv6672

cdtm
^^^ I actually posted that awhile back. I forget who, but someone begged me to post it in ownage, so I did that too.

People think I'm a fanboy of Supes, but who brought in the fat, bald, stump hand Lex beatdown? smile

spetznaz

cdtm
As usual,, the biggest problem is speed.

If Super Skrull had someone who could move at high speedster levels, he'd be a lot more formidable.

Equalized speed, he definitely has a good shot here.

riv6672

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
HV to the brain. wink

Superman never did that.

cdtm
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Superman never did that.

He actually did. More then once.

To Black, to knock out his powers. To Lex, to remove some memories.

He totally never ever should have, but it happened.

RealityWarper
He actually did. More then once.

To Black, to knock out his powers. To Lex, to remove some memories.

He totally never ever should have, but it happened.

He didn't pierce Black's brain with his HV.

Black had a commotion when Superman hit him.

He bluffed with the HV.

When did he do that to Lex ?

Do you have a scan ?

cdtm
He still tampered with Blacks brain. Surgically precise damage, or "bruising", as he called it.

Either Imperiex Saga possibly when Black took over a city of villains for Lex. He yelled at Superman for forgetting to hide the scars from the hv lobotomy, and Superman didn't deny doing it (So it wasn't Black who did it.)

I'll see about getting a scan.

StyleTime
Super Skrull speedblitzes him.

RealityWarper
He still tampered with Blacks brain. Surgically precise damage, or "bruising", as he called it.

Either Imperiex Saga possibly when Black took over a city of villains for Lex. He yelled at Superman for forgetting to hide the scars from the hv lobotomy, and Superman didn't deny doing it (So it wasn't Black who did it.)

I'll see about getting a scan.

Superman didn't lobotomy Black. He simply hit him with a backhand which did a commotion.

https://i.imgur.com/itfqS29.png

Stoic
If Superman is serious (at the top of his game, IE. no amps), which is what these versus threads are all about.

There is absolutely nothing that the Super Skrull could do to stop him.

He would be able to sense him, fast enough to react to any of his powers, and tough enough to resist most if not all of his powers.

Superman should be able end this in seconds.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Stoic
If Superman is serious (at the top of his game, IE. no amps), which is what these versus threads are all about.

There is absolutely nothing that the Super Skrull could do to stop him.

He would be able to sense him, fast enough to react to any of his powers, and tough enough to resist most if not all of his powers.

Superman should be able end this in seconds.

But the Super Skrull is playing under the same rules.

He could simply use a force field to protect himself, be invisible and expand a force field inside Superman's head, killing him instantly.

cdtm
Superman didn't lobotomy Black. He simply hit him with a backhand which did a commotion.

https://i.imgur.com/itfqS29.png

Superman hit him AFTER nullifying his powers.

Prior to that, Superman was just standing there, as Black tried to kill him.

The HV is what caused the "focused concussion". He never needed to hit him, he was just rubbing salt in the wound (Or being a dick, either way.)

Stoic
But the Super Skrull is playing under the same rules.

He could simply use a force field to protect himself, be invisible and expand a force field inside Superman's head, killing him instantly.

Since Superman has moved multiple times faster than light on panel, this would mean that he is multiple times faster than his HV. You see where I'm going with this? In other words, Super Skrull would need a target to lock onto in order to use his abilities. Unless Superman purposely stood there gloating like Zod would do, I don't see SS ever winning against a Superman that did not want to lose.

RealityWarper

The HV is what caused the "focused concussion". He never needed to hit him, he was just rubbing salt in the wound (Or being a dick, either way.)

Superman said that he "pop "...

It's not possible to go literally through the retina with a laser without destroying the function of the eye neither.

http://www.howitworksdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Laser-eye-surgery-1024x847.jpg

DarkSaint85
Superman has used HV for brain surgery before.

http://i.imgur.com/7kTicjf.jpg

Edit: or at least, skull surgery,lol.

DarkSaint85

thumb up

http://i.imgur.com/rSNigYq.jpg

What just happened?

Heh.

SquallX
Superman said that he "pop "...

It's not possible to go literally through the retina with a laser without destroying the function of the eye neither.

http://www.howitworksdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Laser-eye-surgery-1024x847.jpg

laughing

Using real life logic to deny a comic book characters feat! ****ing outstanding! laughing

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Superman has used HV for brain surgery before.

http://i.imgur.com/7kTicjf.jpg

Edit: or at least, skull surgery,lol.

Well that's not exactly the same.

By the way I've read Action Comics #775 again.

It seems that the use of the HV surgery seems correct, considering that Manchester Black seems to lose the use of his powers after Superman uses HV and then hit MB...

However that looks shit-writing...

A laser can't go through the retina and let the tissues around intact, no matter how precise the laser is...

The power inputed should be enough to destroy the tissues around and destroy the eye which will go blind.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by SquallX
laughing

Using real life logic to deny a comic book characters feat! ****ing outstanding! laughing

Nah.

I thought that Superman hit Manchester Black first and then bluffed the use of the HV.

My bad.

I've read the issue again so I can't deny it.

By the way I don't see how it's "real life logic"... That's just logic at that point.

SquallX
Nah.

I thought that Superman hit Manchester Black first and then bluffed the use of the HV.

My bad.

I've read the issue again so I can't deny it.

By the way I don't see how it's "real life logic"... That's just logic at that point.

Logics in comics, or fictions in general should be taken with a grain of salt.

For instance in LOTR series, Tolkien was so in love with the Elves he created, he even wrote a part that said, the Elves are so stealthy, they leave no footprints, even in snow.

riv6672
Lasik eye surgery WTF?!?

I miss some funny ass shit due to the ignore feature. laughing

RealityWarper
Logics in comics, or fictions in general should be taken with a grain of salt.

For instance in LOTR series, Tolkien was so in love with the Elves he created, he even wrote a part that said, the Elves are so stealthy, they leave no footprints, even in snow.

I agree with you on that.

Originally posted by riv6672
Lasik eye surgery WTF?!?

I miss some funny ass shit due to the ignore feature. laughing

I made a simple comparison.

I understand that's "funny ass shit" to you, due to your "lack of imagination".

spetznaz

RealityWarper

panthergod
Supermans HV can agitate molecules from within.

deathslash
^^^ I actually posted that awhile back. I forget who, but someone begged me to post it in ownage, so I did that too.

People think I'm a fanboy of Supes, but who brought in the fat, bald, stump hand Lex beatdown? smile ...It was a suggestion. I didn't beg you.

SquallX
I understand your point but Manchester Black is supposed to be a simple human with a psionic powers...

He has nothing to recover from this kind of eye injury neither...

He has no healing factor or anything like that.

The logic goes both ways.

Superman bringing a new utilisation of his X-rays to damage or disrupt the function of the brain cells would have make more sense.

Black is anything but a simple human.

RealityWarper

What I mean is that there is no physiological reason for him not to be blind after having a laser going through his eye.

krisblaze
He really is though.

His physique is nothing compared to Super Skrull's.

darthgoober
Originally posted by krisblaze
He really is though.

His physique is nothing compared to Super Skrull's.
Especially given his ability to absorb heat..

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/infiniteheat.jpg

That's not to say that I think SS wins, just I don't think a HV lobotomy would be a viable path to victory.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by darthgoober

That's not to say that I think SS wins, just I don't think a HV lobotomy would be a viable path to victory.

He has the powers of Johnny Storm.

The HV will definitely not work on him:

http://i.imgur.com/DCOX0Ln.jpg

abhilegend
Many characters can absorb heat. Not when Superman can generate heat enough to do insane shit like this.

https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/supermanmoment11.jpg

https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/supermanmoment12.jpg

That's just a random feat I pulled off my head. HV is probably the most dangerous energy blast any herald level being uses on regular basis.

If Superman is being even slightly serious, he would kill Superskrull with it, forget about Superskrull absorbing it.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by abhilegend
Many characters can absorb heat. Not when Superman can generate heat enough to do insane shit like this.

That's just a random feat I pulled off my head. HV is probably the most dangerous energy blast any herald level being uses on regular basis.

If Superman is being even slightly serious, he would kill Superskrull with it, forget about Superskrull absorbing it.

Major Force isn't exactly a character that showed a mastery of his powers.

He isn't Captain Atom...

cdtm
Funny thing is, a mindless resurrected version easily defeated Atom.

In Extreme Justice. The narration even stated if he was himself, he'd take a second to think and get trounced, but as a mindless zombie with no such issues, he was much more powerful, and just steamrolled him.

SquallX

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
HV is probably the most dangerous energy blast any herald level being uses on regular basis.

https://i.giphy.com/media/RQMkfKODe8Okw/giphy.webp

Stoic

carver9
@Squal,

Immeasurable strength/power output has been said about a lot of characters but we take those statements as just that, statements.

SquallX

quanchi112
Close fight.

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
@Squal,

Immeasurable strength/power output has been said about a lot of characters but we take those statements as just that, statements. Weird how you aren't slinging this logic at the people hyping Super Skrull's ability to absorb "infinite heat".

Stoic
Originally posted by NemeBro
Weird how you aren't slinging this logic at the people hyping Super Skrull's ability to absorb "infinite heat".

Chasing that argument to its conclusion would become circular because it's not something that can be proven. However, a super speed beat down would be easier to prove. It really isn't hype either, it was written, or do you think people should ignore fictitious dialog pertaining to fictitious characters and go on what they believe?

cdtm
Interesting, didn't know that about Supermans hv. I did wonder why he never amped.

The Parasite draining him dry via hv creates a bit of a plot hole there, though.

cdtm
Originally posted by darthgoober

Isn't that Ultimate SS?

The robot girl, who is she? The one who 616 Galactus killed in his Ultimates crossover?

NemeBro
Isn't that Ultimate SS?

The robot girl, who is she? The one who 616 Galactus killed in his Ultimates crossover? No, that's the 616 Super Skrull from Annihilation: Super Skrull Issue #4. The robot girl is Praxagora, Super Skrull's robot waifu he saved from enslavement under Annihilus' Annihilation Wave. She's powered by a miniature star in her chest.

NemeBro
Chasing that argument to its conclusion would become circular because it's not something that can be proven.

Praxagora being able to release infinite heat is already logically bullshit. No star has an infinite temperature.

Unless the context is referring to both's abilities to release and absorb infinite quantities of heat, in which case it's a moot point because it does nothing to prove Super Skrull can absorb a beam of heat as potent as what Superman can project.

I was mostly just shitting on carver, but sure, Superman could easily win with a superspeed one two buckle my shoe to Kl'rt's chin.

Do you believe people should take all dialogue at face value? Should we take Superboy stating Superman can break the planet in half with a sneeze as empirical evidence?

Stoic
Originally posted by NemeBro
Praxagora being able to release infinite heat is already logically bullshit. No star has an infinite temperature.

Unless the context is referring to both's abilities to release and absorb infinite quantities of heat, in which case it's a moot point because it does nothing to prove Super Skrull can absorb a beam of heat as potent as what Superman can project.

I was mostly just shitting on carver, but sure, Superman could easily win with a superspeed one two buckle my shoe to Kl'rt's chin.

Do you believe people should take all dialogue at face value? Should we take Superboy stating Superman can break the planet in half with a sneeze as empirical evidence?

You know these are fictitious characters therefore anything is possible. I mean Mighty Mouse can't exist either, nor can a man fly around in space in their under-roos, and Iron Man would be torn apart by the tremendous g forces that he goes through, and yadda phucking yadda.

The dialog says that she could do it, and that he could do it. Just go with it.

NemeBro
You know these are fictitious characters therefore anything is possible. I mean Mighty Mouse can't exist either, nor can a man fly around in space in their under-roos, and Iron Man would be torn apart by the tremendous g forces that he goes through, and yadda phucking yadda.

The dialog says that she could do it, and that he could do it. Just go with it. No. thumb up

SquallX
Interesting, didn't know that about Supermans hv. I did wonder why he never amped.

The Parasite draining him dry via hv creates a bit of a plot hole there, though.

Not really. Heat vision is still energy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.