What's behind the immigration issue?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Really? Forget the "public debate", everyone knows the general public's opinion has no real bearing on policy decisions. We're only brainwashed to accept or deny a decision that's already been made, by people way above our influence level..

Is it about cheap labor? Votes? Allowing people the right to build a better life? All that tax money that can't be claimed at retirement? Something else?

Who keeps pushing for and against it?

Personally, I think the Republicans are as supportive of foreign immigrants as the Democrats are.. You can see this by how they employ undocumented labor, the same as their left wing counterparts.

Flyattractor
The Leftist Fascists Needs a Permanent Underclass that can be duped into voting for them no matter what until they can do away with Voting and Democracy and go Full Totalitarian Dictatorship.

Duh.

cdtm
They'll eyeroll, but you might be right.

It's like the push for "diversity".. One theory, backed up by certain "whistleblowers", is they could care less about supporting equity. They just care about keeping people from forming social bonds between middle managent and common labor, and keeping workers from unionizing or other collective actions.

They may also roll thrir eyes at this. But ask why the upper of uppers is all white, or white looking? Why the push for diversity only near the bottom and middle?

Flyattractor
The Left do not care about the People or Diversity. They only Care about their Political Power Base and KEEPING IT!

The People are just a disposable Asset.

Playmaker
Originally posted by cdtm
Really? Forget the "public debate", everyone knows the general public's opinion has no real bearing on policy decisions. We're only brainwashed to accept or deny a decision that's already been made, by people way above our influence level..

Is it about cheap labor? Votes? Allowing people the right to build a better life? All that tax money that can't be claimed at retirement? Something else?

Who keeps pushing for and against it?

Personally, I think the Republicans are as supportive of foreign immigrants as the Democrats are.. You can see this by how they employ undocumented labor, the same as their left wing counterparts.

Are you asking why politicians keep using immigration as a platform?

CroftAlice
They seem to forgot that the "great America"was made by immigrants

SquallX

Emperordmb
thumb up thumb up thumb up

CroftAlice
Yes,but not so tight.Not everyone is a bad person

Silent Master
What do you think the standard should be?

NemeBro
Only let whitey in. Kebab must be shot on sight.

SquallX

Surtur
They whine over separation of families but we do that when we imprison legal citizens with kids.

CroftAlice
Originally posted by NemeBro

Why am I not surprised😎

SquallX
The biggest problem I have are the politicians on both sides. Neither party cares for them, all they care about is futhering their agendas, no more, no less.

cdtm
Originally posted by Playmaker
Are you asking why politicians keep using immigration as a platform?

That, and why the media continues to support their positions...

Actually, scratch that, let's focus on the politicians. Whether the media is a propaganda arm for them is a whole different argument...

But yes, I don't buy this "Rule of law vs fleeing oppression" narrative one bit, because let's be honest...

If they really cared about people, our prison systems, senior home complex's, and orphanages would be a cornerstone for advancing the human condition, every politician would promise to fix them, and exposes would be pasted on every network.

But they're not. So I'm not sure I believe the public narrative reflects the true motivating interests of politicians and those whose interests they serve..

Surtur
I heard a great idea for how to give these migrants better quality of life with their kids: house them in college dorms. Universities like Yale, etc. should all volunteer to give up their dorm rooms for a migrant family.

The students can also work in the cafeteria...feeding these people.

Those that live off campus should be given the option to take a migrant family into their homes as well.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by NemeBro

Well if the Native Americans back in the day had had the same Immigrant Policy we wouldn't be having this argument right now...
eek!

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well if the Native Americans back in the day had had the same Immigrant Policy we wouldn't be having this argument right now...
eek!
They tried to fight the whitey. Whitey won.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
They tried to fight the whitey. Whitey won.

Yes. I will agree.. The Left is very Racist when it comes to White People.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.