Doomsday wasn't Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/zack-sndyer-doomsday

Of course it wasn't Snyder...of course it wasn't facepalm

Least Krpton got it right

Flyattractor
Oh please tell me this isn't WB/DC's attempt to make the TV Shows Canon to the movies.

BruceSkywalker
Hack is a hack is a hack

-Pr-
If they'd called it Bizarro from the start none of this shit would matter.

quanchi112

BruceSkywalker

SquallX

James T. Kirk
Originally posted by -Pr-
If they'd called it Bizarro from the start none of this shit would matter. Uh, yeah, it would. That sure as shit wasn't Bizarro. If they'd called it Bizarro, that would have caused an outrage.

roughrider
I didn't hate Doomsday as much as other people did. I even thought they improved him a little bit. He's supposed to have some Kryptonian DNA in him, yet in the comics he displays no Superman-like abilities and has none of the weaknesses. The movie version did display some power of flight and heat vision, and we saw his bony protrusions come out in response to skin injuries. I just didn't like the idea of him so early in the DCEU - like, two films in you have a version of the Death Of Superman.

steverules_2
Originally posted by James T. Kirk
Uh, yeah, it would. That sure as shit wasn't Bizarro. If they'd called it Bizarro, that would have caused an outrage.

They called it Doomsday and it caused outrage

Darth Thor
Originally posted by roughrider
I just didn't like the idea of him so early in the DCEU - like, two films in you have a version of the Death Of Superman.

Exactly this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
zack and the other dummy dc fantrolls will care lmmfao laughing out loud

SquallX

quanchi112
They blew their load on his death too early when no one cared about the character save his fanboys.

CPT Space Bomb
More like Snyder WISHES he hadn't made that thing Doomsday. They can't make a "real" Doomsday now because they already killed Superman in a very similar way to how he dies in DoS....WB ****ed up and now Zack is trying to make himself look better by saying "it wasn't ME!!" lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.