I love my girlfriend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
That is all, she is a wonderful, amazing, gorgeous specimen, and I love every little thing about her.

I think shes great and I don't care what others have to say about it.

Thanks.

No one said anything particular, but after a long conversation on discord, this needed to be said.

This isn't meant to be flaunting my relationship around annoyingly, this is just important to me and I think it needed to be said.

Also I'm tired.

rudester
Lol

walshy
What did you do

Jmanghan
Originally posted by walshy
What did you do She's super self-conscious and whatnot, and puts herself down a whole lot, and we had a long talk and I am trying to help her improve her confidence with herself.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by rudester
Lol douche.

Dramatic Gecko
I love your Girlfriend too. She is an amazing person and deserves all the kindness in the world. I only wish I was as beautiful and virtuous as her. I love how humble she is... but I think she could be more proud of her accomplishments. I'll spend every day working to make her feel that she is worth the effort. I only hope I never let her down even though I know she'll forgive me. Honestly I'd take a bullet for her.

God bless Jmanghan's Girlfriend.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Jmanghan
That is all, she is a wonderful, amazing, gorgeous specimen, and I love every little thing about her.

I think shes great and I don't care what others have to say about it.

Thanks.

No one said anything particular, but after a long conversation on discord, this needed to be said.

This isn't meant to be flaunting my relationship around annoyingly, this is just important to me and I think it needed to be said.

Also I'm tired. .

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I love your Girlfriend too. She is an amazing person and deserves all the kindness in the world. I only wish I was as beautiful and virtuous as her. I love how humble she is... but I think she could be more proud of her accomplishments. I'll spend every day working to make her feel that she is worth the effort. I only hope I never let her down even though I know she'll forgive me. Honestly I'd take a bullet for her.

God bless Jmanghan's Girlfriend.

huh...Just over 13 hours....granted kinda wussed out on the joke but still....

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko

God bless Jmanghan's Girlfriend. laughing laughing laughing

Surtur
Is this even real or is it like the navy seal thing?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Surtur
Is this even real or is it like the navy seal thing? It's real.

Robtard
the love is real

Snyder9
I love her too hahaha

Nuke Nixon
HAHAHAHHA oh so very funny, downright hilarious!

Since when did Adbot scum have a humor chip installed in their trashcan dumpster fire of an operating system?

FredHokk
Thats great really, for you and for her!

Nuke Nixon
Bullshit, Adbots don't feel anything!

rudester
What's with you and abots roll eyes (sarcastic)

you get thorns
An adbot tried to feel mine once.

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by rudester
What's with you and abots roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hates them we does, hates them worse than fire!

Tricksy Adbots trying to act human and steals our trust

and then puts their filthy adspam all over, it burns us it does!

Blakemore
I LOVE MY BRICK!

Nuke Nixon
Of course you do, everything in England is made with bricks.

rudester
Throws a brick at Blakemores face, "Have another".

Jmanghan
I hate this thread so much lol.

Idk what I was thinking, I think Dani was having self-esteem issues at the time so I figured saying all these positive things in public would do something for her? Idk man, lmao.

Nuke Nixon
Pity that men do such stupid things because of women.

hayama
great. I want to meet my love partner online one day. I am interested in online dating and have already download new
video chat app where I will try to meet new girls or friends from many countries.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.