MCU Surtur vs. Wonder Woman/Superman/Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Diana has her gear
JL Superman

No BFR

Who wins

WolvesofBabylon
DCEU cant defeat him but I honestly dont know how Surtur hits these guys as he is not exactly fast being as large as he is.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
DCEU cant defeat him but I honestly dont know how Surtur hits these guys as he is not exactly fast being as large as he is.

Surtur flamethrower's them with his sword just like he did to Thor.

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Surtur flamethrower's them with his sword just like he did to Thor.

The weakened Surtur who was casually destroyed by Thor?

Silent Master
Wonder Woman and Superman have been hit multiple times by non-superspeed attacks. the idea that Surtur will never hit either of them is laughable.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
The weakened Surtur who was casually destroyed by Thor?

No....Asgard Surtur...

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by Silent Master
Wonder Woman and Superman have been hit multiple times by non-superspeed attacks. the idea that Surtur will never hit either of them is laughable.

What was JL Superman tagged by. The headbutt from WW where he was holding onto her? I guess he did get hit by one of Cyborgs blasts.

If Superman is flying and fighting smart. He should never be able to get hit by Surtur swinging a giant sword around. Superman couldnt beat him though and if he does get hit somehow, he would lose.

Silent Master
Seeing as you've just admitted Superman has been hit by non-superspeed attacks, why would I need to provide more examples?

Nevan
The fact that Surtur can move his 4 km tall self in a way that resembles a human in any way, means that he's capable of moving his limbs and his sword at supersonic speed, in fact, we see him do it.

He's also has the aoe attack that he used to destroy Asgard's surface before blowing himself up.

TheVaultDweller
Yep, people often get fooled by the apparent "slow" speed of giant characters, without taking into consideration scale and distance. For giant Surtur to fully extend his arm, his arm has to travel a MUCH, MUCH larger distance than a normal human arm would have to. Yet he can cover the distance in almost the same time as a human can (which, in turn, means he can cover the length of a human arm in a fraction of the time it takes a human). So, his arm is actually moving way faster than a human arm when he is extending it. He looks slow relative to his size, but he isn't actually slow relative to other things.

quanchi112
Surtur can solo the dceu.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surtur can solo the dceu. Yah, Superman was ko'd by a Nuc. Surtur can just destroy the whole battle planet they're on and boom, Dead team (dead Surtur too but still)

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Yah, Superman was ko'd by a Nuc. Surtur can just destroy the whole battle planet they're on and boom, Dead team (dead Surtur too but still)

That wouldnt work. We know Superman can survive in Space. Unless he couldnt escape quick enough.

I want to make it clear, I do not think the team can win. If Surtur hits them, they lose.

NemeBro
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yep, people often get fooled by the apparent "slow" speed of giant characters, without taking into consideration scale and distance. For giant Surtur to fully extend his arm, his arm has to travel a MUCH, MUCH larger distance than a normal human arm would have to. Yet he can cover the distance in almost the same time as a human can (which, in turn, means he can cover the length of a human arm in a fraction of the time it takes a human). So, his arm is actually moving way faster than a human arm when he is extending it. He looks slow relative to his size, but he isn't actually slow relative to other things. It's less that Surtur is slow and more that Surtur is considerably slower than Superman, given how he makes Diana look like a statue and canonically has reflexes that are equal to his flight speed (which is massively hypersonic, in the quadruple digit mach range at least).

The problem with using Surtur in threads is that his durability is relatively unknown, with his best durability feat falling well below his best destruction feat (which apparently killed him too?).

quanchi112

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.