Superman vs Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Both at their best,

No holding back match.

No BFR.

Who wins?

carver9
Orion, but its close.

deathslash
Hasn't this been done before?

Anyway, going off of showings, superman. Going off of the established level of power of the new gods, orion.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Stoic
Both at their best,

No holding back match.

No BFR.

Who wins?

Superman just has that extra gear; he should win.

Baziemarc123
Orion 9/10

panthergod
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Orion 9/10
laughing out loud

what a whiny little herb.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by panthergod
laughing out loud

facts can be a ***** sometimes eh

xJLxKing
Superman

Faceless808
Originally posted by deathslash
Anyway, going off of showings, superman. Going off of the established level of power of the new gods, orion.

Best answer thumb up

cdtm
Orion wins, with ease.

-Pr-
Originally posted by panthergod
laughing out loud

Stop.

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
Stop.

He'd better.

When I say "with ease", it's with ease.

Being drunk apparently makes me violent now.. sad

abhilegend
Superman 6-7/10. Just higher ceiling than Orion

Zack M
Split.

zopzop
Superman wins. I could have sworn they fought before the latest DC reset and even with the League helping him, Orion was barely a match for Superman.

Zack M
Originally posted by zopzop
Superman wins. I could have sworn they fought before the latest DC reset and even with the League helping him, Orion was barely a match for Superman.

In DOTNG they were fighting pretty evenly. Metron said they could go on forever. Orion also one-shotted a young superman with the Astro Force.

xJLxKing

cdtm

Actually, Orion had a smirk the entire beatdown.

He was impressed, but hardly hurt.

The Spectre+
on a scale of 10, its split. Although superman does have that extra gear(more like that reserve of strength;there is a reason he is referred to as a solar battery).
He takes this 5.5/10.

beatboks
Originally posted by Zack M
In DOTNG they were fighting pretty evenly. Metron said they could go on forever. Orion also one-shotted a young superman with the Astro Force.

All this is true, but a non holding back Orion at his best should use mother box to her best. MB can basically reasemble Orions atoms from uter destruction

https://m.imgur.com/cenPczi

The thing is in character Orion uses the MB's full capability as often as Thor uses the versatility of Mjilnor (and for much the same reasons- he's a warrior who wants to prove his mettle)

That's wjy we RARELY see Orion at his true best potential and never will. Nor should it apply as its CIS that fits his motivations etc

Pillow Biter
There are obviously contradictory showings. Pretending that a single showing--no matter how clear or explicit--is somehow definitive is amateur hour.

Orion has a lower ceiling than Superman and can't match Superman's highs. On average, I still think Supes has the edge, but it's closer than when comparing high ends.

beatboks
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
There are obviously contradictory showings. Pretending that a single showing--no matter how clear or explicit--is somehow definitive is amateur hour.

Orion has a lower ceiling than Superman and can't match Superman's highs. On average, I still think Supes has the edge, but it's closer than when comparing high ends.

O_o

1. Its not a single showing but a couple dozen. Just because I only used 1 example doesnt make it the only one.
2. Orion actually has higher cielings he just has a much lower percentage of them than Superman.
3. If you actually read what I said and took the time to understand it you'd realize tjats why I'm saying Superman wins. Because Orion im character simply wouldn't use those highs against Superman.

carver9

You're talking about when Superman was sun amped.

Inedian
Tyrant stomps them both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.