Tyrant(fullpowered) VS. Runeking Thor, Supermanprime(guardian Amp)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Spectre+
Can These Two godlings take on big g's most powerful herald???
Or Are They Too Insignificant???

Its Left For Us To Decide
Battle To The DEATH

zopzop
I'm probably the biggest Tyrant fan on the forum and even I'll admit he loses here.

Bentley
Prime solos the field.

xJLxKing
Prime

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
Prime solos the field.

Thor solos the field.

carver9
Tyrant stomps.

Stoic
Dumb answer Carver.

quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

dynamix
wasn't Tyrant giving Galactus the business? i feel Galactus is def on a different plane than RKT and SMP

carver9
Exactly.

Stoic
Originally posted by dynamix
wasn't Tyrant giving Galactus the business? i feel Galactus is def on a different plane than RKT and SMP

Tyrant wouldn't even be able to harm RK Thor. Thor gave far more than an eye like Odin did, he also surpassed him in power, and was not merely on Odin's level. Thor gave up his life. Odin only gave up one eye. How much greater is the entire vessel in comparison to a single eye in terms of sacrifice? He became an Abstract, not an elder God like many believe.

He was as far above Odin as Odin is above a mortal. It says that he became Omniscient. Thanos with the IG wasn't even Omniscient. Or was that hyperbole? If it was, what is the exact basis for coming to that conclusion when it was a statement made in the dialog, and not from the mouth of a character like Spider Man? Ignore that he became omniscient if you'd like, but it won't overturn what was actually written into canon.

RK Thor wins. He's simply on another level than these other two.

Baziemarc123
Prime is the weakest here

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Stoic
Tyrant wouldn't even be able to harm RK Thor. Thor gave far more than an eye like Odin did, he also surpassed him in power, and was not merely on Odin's level. Thor gave up his life. Odin only gave up one eye. How much greater is the entire vessel in comparison to a single eye in terms of sacrifice? He became an Abstract, not an elder God like many believe.

He was as far above Odin as Odin is above a mortal. It says that he became Omniscient. Thanos with the IG wasn't even Omniscient. Or was that hyperbole? If it was, what is the exact basis for coming to that conclusion when it was a statement made in the dialog, and not from the mouth of a character like Spider Man? Ignore that he became omniscient if you'd like, but it won't overturn what was actually written into canon.

RK Thor wins. He's simply on another level than these other two. Thor had to sacrifice so much because simply doing what Odin did wouldn't have worked to acquire the power iirc.

It's not like he'd get more powerful by cutting his face off as opposed to turning a finger into a nub. His power doesn't directly correlate to the amount of mass he gave.

Inedian
Tyrant

abhilegend
Prime would punch Tyrant face in at normal level, forget with the Guardian's power.

MrMind
prime uses tyrant's body to beat rkt to death

Insane Titan
Tyrant wins. RKT is a slight problem, GA Prime is nothing to him.

panthergod
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Tyrant wins. RKT is a slight problem, GA Prime is nothing to him.

Prove that garbage opinion.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Prime would punch Tyrant face in at normal level, forget with the Guardian's power. Teen and beat the stuffing out of Prime. Tyrant would drum him.

panthergod
Originally posted by quanchi112
Teen and beat the stuffing out of Prime. Tyrant would drum him.

Prime tears Tyrant apart, easily.

Baziemarc123
just like how he didn't tear apart the teen titans?

panthergod
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
just like how he didn't tear apart the teen titans?
Where did Tyrant use psychology to break SBP's confidence and therfore his physicsl power level like Conner and Bart did in LO3W..?

Further, SPB was weakened by red sunlight there.

Baziemarc123
Please stop making things up, Prime was at peak when he fought the titans, and lost clean.

panthergod
Please stop making things up, Prime was at peak when he fought the titans, and lost clean.

Still lying, illiterate, commenting on comics you've never read like and idiot and don't know the basics about these characters as usual, eh?

Superboy/Conner and Bart particularly psych SBP out. when his confidence goes down on a subconscious level, so do his power-levels. further, Red Star uses red sun energy idiot.

You being too stupid to grasp this fact isn't my problem.

Baziemarc123
riiight

Baziemarc123
Show in a databook or something that confirms they weaken his power level

Dareangel
i see people here mention the teen titans, and i scroll down and see people actually trying to defend the teen titan fight. just point out that the teen titans defeated average prime. this is prime on guardian amp that destroys planets for fun, punched thru the fifth dimension and made mxy his biatch.

Bentley
Prime fought the titans without sun exposure and got his armor teared appart, then he got hit by weakness explotation. And that's not even the version in this thread, so he obviously loses...?

panthergod
riiight

Not up for dispute. I couldn't care less that you are ignorant about these characters.

panthergod
Show in a databook or something that confirms they weaken his power level

I'll just stick to the comics, which conclusively show that Kryptonians power-levels fluctuate based on mental state/confidence since at least the 1970s.

panthergod
Originally posted by Dareangel
i see people here mention the teen titans, and i scroll down and see people actually trying to defend the teen titan fight. just point out that the teen titans defeated average prime. this is prime on guardian amp that destroys planets for fun, punched thru the fifth dimension and made mxy his biatch.

Why should I state an obvious lie to appease delusional fanatics..? I dont negotiate with terrorists..

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by panthergod
I'll just stick to the comics, which conclusively show that Kryptonians power-levels fluctuate based on mental state/confidence since at least the 1970s.

that doesn't exist anymore nor does it apply to silver age kryptonians, period. we/ve gone over this

panthergod
that doesn't exist anymore nor does it apply to silver age kryptonians, period. we/ve gone over this

I dont give a shit about your lies, like I said.

Every incarnation of kryptonians since at least the 70's has displayed this ability, and it was a specific plot point for SBP. Don't like it? I dont give a sh*t.

quanchi112

panthergod
Hey QuanSHE...

SBP tears apart Gaynos, too. smokin'

Baziemarc123
I dont give a shit about your lies, like I said.

Every incarnation of kryptonians since at least the 70's has displayed this ability, and it was a specific plot point for SBP. Don't like it? I dont give a sh*t.

right I guess even supergirl supposedly have dynamic power too eh?

lying isn't good for your health, you should stop. before I have to educate you more on superman knowledge

panthergod
right I guess even supergirl supposedly have dynamic power too eh?

What, you think that's something that anyone that actually reads Superman comics and is smart enough to comprehend them didn't know..?

lmao.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Since you kn ow so much, give the issue title, number page and panel of where Superman first displayed subconsciously regulated physical stats. I'll wait since you're so knowledgeable. laughing

Baziemarc123
What, you think that's something that anyone that actually reads Superman comics and is smart enough to comprehend them didn't know..?

lmao.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Since you kn ow so much, give the issue title, number page and panel of where Superman first displayed subconsciously regulated physical stats. I'll wait since you're so knowledgeable. laughing

LMAO now he's deflecting. classic panthergod, never change

panthergod
LMAO now he's deflecting. classic panthergod, never change

Who's deflecting son.

Answer the damn question. right now.

Baziemarc123
the question isn't relevant to the debate, is it now kid?

How about you provide where it's shown Connor affecting Prime's confidence?

dynamix
@panthergod easy bro. its not that serious. just a heads up, these mods don't play. they will ban you. i've seen many get the hammer.

panthergod
the question isn't relevant to the debate, is it now kid?

SBP's powerset and the context of a loss is quite relevant to this debate.

.. you didn't read Infinite Crisis or LO3W, as I specifically cited..?

LordofBrooklyn

Baziemarc123
SBP's powerset and the context of a loss is quite relevant to this debate.

.. you didn't read Infinite Crisis or LO3W, as I specifically cited..?

IC never mentioned anything about Connor being a weakness to Prime's perfomance

quanchi112

h1a8
Tbh, I view blasts by Destroyer comparable to blasts by Tyrant.
If those blasts did nothing to King Thor then Tyrants blasts are doing nothing to RKT.

quanchi112

panthergod
IC never mentioned anything about Connor being a weakness to Prime's perfomance

SBP showed his emotional and mental state going all over the place during his first fight with Conner and the Titans. the only reason the Flashes were able to even BFR him is because he was mentally terrified due to killing those Titans(which establishes that the Titans trigger him emotionally starting with that encounter). In LO3W, it was confirmed that ****ing with his head was the key to victory, which is how Bart and Conner were able to outperform multiple Skyfather + beings against Prime -- taunting and ****ing with his head and emotional state/confidence drops his durability. Prime has the Silver Age Kryptonian powerset, and per Silver Age canon, kryptonians physical power levels can drastically fluctuate due to deep subconscious levels of fear or lack of confidence. This was a specific plot point in multiple stories.

Since you're so knowledgeable about Superman, you know this, of course.. so why are you questioning it? laughing out loud

( BTW, Byrne established Gladiator's psionic/force of will dynamic power factor aspect in Post Crisis AFTER the seeing those Pre-Crisis stories highlighting this ability for Superman as a 'rational' explanation, then used it when writing his Post Crisis Superman stories.)

This is under Johns, who wrote multiple storylines highlighting this aspect of kryptonite powerset, including the same storyline IC via Superman and Kal-L and It's followup in Up, Up and Away.

quanchi112
No contested proof just theories from panther. Conjecture.

Baziemarc123
^basically.

Baziemarc123
I don't even know why i try to see if he'll be smart for once, guy does nothing but make up nonexistent conjecture to cover the losses for the super squad and insult when he can't show sufficent evidence for it

quanchi112

panthergod
No contested proof just theories from panther. Conjecture.

So because you don't read Superman comics those of us that do should ignore facts you're purposely lying about..? yeah ok. laughing out loud

Nothing I said can be refuted on the merits, and the anti Superman fanboys are grasping for straws, as usual.

panthergod
^basically.

Concession accepted. you are now parroting quanSHE's dodge of facts.

I accept your pathetic failure for what it is.

Insane Titan

quanchi112

RealityWarper

panthergod
I don't even know why i try to see if he'll be smart for once, guy does nothing but make up nonexistent conjecture to cover the losses for the super squad and insult when he can't show sufficent evidence for it

^ This is the who claimed to teach anyone else, let alone ME, about Superman ..

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Superman/1970%20-%20July%20-%20Action%20390%20-%20fear%20drops%20power/Action390-11-1.jpg

Pre-Crisis Superman's physical stats fluctuate based on his mind/psychologicsl and emotional state. His mental state can literally kill him, overcoming his physical stats. the entire context of SBP's power level relative to other characters is that he has the Silver Age Pre-Crisis powerset.

laughing out loud

Baziemarc123
Prime won against Sodam by exploting his lead weakness, which is analogue to Kryptonian's Kryptonite weakness and only then he managed to give some blows to lead poisoned Sodam and then KO him, but before the lead part, they were rather close.

https://s8.postimg.cc/r2wz77zb5/image.jpg

Oh and BTW sinestor fodderized Kyle Rayner with ION, ION grants only green lantern level energy powers generally and power level just like with any other GL depends on skill and will power, which Sodam LACKED both, quite frankly yat wasn't using his powers as ION Lantern, but only his powers as DAXAMITE which is around kryptonian level, but i wouldn't call him superman level, not even close due to lack of feats, and EVEN THEN he still held his own against Prime.

Base Prime would get his shit torn if he tries to combat Thanos, let alone any mid tier in Marvel.

panthergod

panthergod
Prime won against Sodam by exploting his lead weakness, which is analogue to Kryptonian's Kryptonite weakness and only then he managed to give some blows to lead poisoned Sodam and then KO him, but before the lead part, they were rather close.

https://s8.postimg.cc/r2wz77zb5/image.jpg

Mind, that's Daxamite stats+ ION GL power.

So.. yeah, EASILY Skyfather class power.

WRONG. Kyle was NOT Ion yet there in GL OWAW tie in. He was on the road to Ion, though, and amped beyond normal.

By virtue of being a Daxamite, he is Above Class 100 level. Period. w? a standard GL ring, they can match Top tier/'Herald" level power. So Damaties(high herald)+ GL ring(herald level), AND THEN amped with Ion power(Skyfather level power).

What is 'base' prime..? 'base prime i.e. standard prime tears Thanos limb from limb.

Odin too.

RealityWarper
laughing

Holy shit. This guy is really arguing from thin air.

Baziemarc123
Mind, that's Daxamite stats+ ION GL power.

So.. yeah, EASILY Skyfather class power.

WRONG. Kyle was NOT Ion yet there in GL OWAW tie in. He was on the road to Ion, though, and amped beyond normal.

By virtue of being a Daxamite, he is Above Class 100 level. Period. w? a standard GL ring, they can match Top tier/'Herald" level power. So Damaties(high herald)+ GL ring(herald level), AND THEN amped with Ion power(Skyfather level power).

What is 'base' prime..? 'base prime i.e. standard prime tears Thanos limb from limb.

Odin too.

Except he hasn't done anything remotely impressive with ION, average daxamites are pretty fodder. Base Prime CONSISTENTLY strugged with superman level beings, even Krypto blooded him

panthergod
So.. more lies? lol.

SBP was playing with Ion-Sodom Yat with his innate stats. Easily. ONLY the Ion Power EP and aura amped attacks was able to effect him and knock him around and cause him pain. Ion= Skyfather class power.

later, of course, SBP was stomping 30th Century Prime with 100% of the power of the GLC.

meant to say 30th Century Sodam Yat w/ Ion Power and 10 GL rings.

Baziemarc123
^ This is the who claimed to teach anyone else, let alone ME, about Superman ..

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Superman/1970%20-%20July%20-%20Action%20390%20-%20fear%20drops%20power/Action390-11-1.jpg

Pre-Crisis Superman's physical stats fluctuate based on his mind/psychologicsl and emotional state. His mental state can literally kill him, overcoming his physical stats. the entire context of SBP's power level relative to other characters is that he has the Silver Age Pre-Crisis powerset.

laughing out loud

This doesn't talk about him subconsciously fluctuating based on his mind.

RealityWarper
Except he hasn't done anything remotely impressive with ION, average daxamites are pretty fodder. Base Prime CONSISTENTLY strugged with superman level beings, even Krypto blooded him

He struggled like a crazy against Conner Kent ! laughing

panthergod
Except he hasn't done anything remotely impressive with ION, average daxamites are pretty fodder.

What? average Daxamites are above top tier, as conclusively shown in Invasion crossover. Lar Gand/Mon-El still maintained all Pre-Crisis showings and feats into Post Crisis continuity. 3 Damamite diplomats--not soldiers or warriors, literally skinny twerps -- where well above Early Post Crisis pre DoS Superman, who is absolutely an Elite Class 100 top tier, specifically because Daxamites maintained their Pre-Crisis feat levels relative to Superman in Legion continuity who was weakened relative to his Pre-Crisis incarnation( we know now due to Dr. Manhattan splitting him apart and his more humanized mindset.)

Name them all, then.

like Black Adam, you mean? that example alone prove what a liar you are.

panthergod
This doesn't talk about him subconsciously fluctuating based on his mind.

.. Yes it does.. Superman specifically is referring to a traumatic episode during his childhood that caused a subconscious fear to lower his physical stats, nearly causing him to die.

panthergod
Originally posted by RealityWarper
He struggled like a crazy against Conner Kent ! laughing

.. this entire discussion is specificaslly about acknowledghing the stated context for why that is so.

From now on, according to you, Sentry<Human Torch, correct?

Baziemarc123
What? average Daxamites are above top tier, as conclusively shown in Invasion crossover. Lar Gand/Mon-El still maintained all Pre-Crisis showings and feats into Post Crisis continuity. 3 Damamite diplomats--not soldiers or warriors, literally skinny twerps -- where well above Early Post Crisis pre DoS Superman, who is absolutely an Elite Class 100 top tier, specifically because Daxamites maintained their Pre-Crisis feat levels relative to Superman in Legion continuity who was weakened relative to his Pre-Crisis incarnation( we know now due to Dr. Manhattan splitting him apart and his more humanized mindset.)

Name them all, then.

like Black Adam, you mean? that example alone prove what a liar you are.

Ok? Mon El isn't Sodam Yat, nor can you claim all daxamites are as powerful as him unless you can show concrete solo feat for fodder daxamites. Mon only has that one off white dwarf feat which is 100% outlier. he's never ever done remotely anything impressive comparable to that decades later.

RealityWarper
.. this entire discussion is specificaslly about acknowledghing the stated context for why that is so.

From now on, according to you, Sentry<Human Torch, correct?

Sentry flew away because he was afraid that having a power-surge make him kill everyone.

He had delusions due to his mental state...

That's a completely different context but you can't have a normal argumentory so why bothering to answer me ? laughing

Superboy Prime had the help of his pals, including 3 superboys, before facing Conner. laughing

Seriously, go learn to debate and to make an addition too.

panthergod
Ok? Mon El isn't Sodam Yat, nor can you claim all daxamites are as powerful as him unless you can show concrete solo feat for fodder daxamites.

No, f*ck your obfuscations and dishonesty. explicit fodder effete scrawny nerd diplomat Daxamites are established as being>Class 100 top tier level in Invasion. Daxamites were known for being superior to Superman for years in Early Post Crisis due to this.. which means they are above top tier. All Pre-Crisis showings/feats for Daxamites are 100% canon through to Zero Hour, and post IC maintained that via LO3W as Post Zero Hour Legion/Daxamites are from another Universe due to Time Trappers machinations. Yat is well above scrawny diplomats, being that he is an athletic space cop without the yellow sun.

So more lies? He easily moves planets and moons and withstood attacks from the Time Trapper.

He didnt do anything impressive in decades because HE WASNT IN COMICS for decades.

That version of Mon-El wouldn't bee seen until 20 years later. the Post Zero Hour Lar Gand/Valor/M'Onel is from another universe and was scaled down to be more competitive with standard Post Crisis top tiers.

Baziemarc123
No, f*ck your obfuscations and dishonesty. explicit fodder effete scrawny nerd diplomat Daxamites are established as being>Class 100 top tier level in Invasion. Daxamites were known for being superior to Superman for years in Early Post Crisis due to this.. which means they are above top tier. All Pre-Crisis showings/feats for Daxamites are 100% canon through to Zero Hour, and post IC maintained that via LO3W as Post Zero Hour Legion/Daxamites are from another Universe due to Time Trappers machinations. Yat is well above scrawny diplomats, being that he is an athletic space cop without the yellow sun.

So more lies? He easily moves planets and moons and withstood attacks from the Time Trapper.

He didnt do anything impressive in decades because HE WASNT IN COMICS for decades.

That version of Mon-El wouldn't bee seen until 20 years later. the Post Zero Hour Lar Gand/Valor/M'Onel is from another universe and was scaled down to be more competitive with standard Post Crisis top tiers.

They weren't even full sized planets, let alone ARGUABLY a planet, that art's vague as hell

Show what they did in Invasion That was above CL100. This is why you have a hard time proving anyone wrong all the time because everything YOU say is full of misinterpreted context and nonsensencial nonsense

panthergod
Sentry flew away because he was afraid that having a power-surge make him kill everyone.

He had delusions due to his mental state...

lol.. REALLY.

I wonder where that plot point came from..? hmmm...

Using your argument--context for SBP's showings is irrelevant--, Human Torch> Sentry period.

And I'd better not ever see you argue otherwise if you're going to deny the Kryptonian powerset.

So more lies and just typical idiocy from you. Ok.

RealityWarper
lol.. REALLY.

I wonder where that plot point came from..? hmmm...

Sentry's schizophrenia.

That's still irrelevant to the topic.

You aren't using my argument.

You are using scans out-of-context and pulling arguments Ex Culo.

Nice Red Herring by the way.

You are poorly trying to shift the topic to Sentry after being caught lying about Superboy Prime.

I'm not denying the kryptonian power-set.

I'm denying your interpretation and out-of-context scan.

Superboy had his Legion and 3 Superboys to help him against the Teen Titans.

He still got wrecked and struggled like a crazy against Conner.

Rofl;

You dare calling me a liar when all of your claims are based on your Argumentum Ex Culo and an idiot when you are incapable to make a basic addition. laughing

http://fanfest.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Superboy_Returns.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a0/6c/52/a06c5224150e44467cc096ad8937036f--superboy-prime-teen-titans.jpg

Teen Titans > Superemoboy Prime

panthergod
Sentry's schizophrenia.

That's still irrelevant to the topic.

So you're too dense to comprehend allusion and subtext in storytelling .

Got it.

No, I'm trying to get you to understand the point I am making with an analogy.

But thanks for confirming that you're just a lying piece of sh*t, then.

Human Torch>>Sentry according to you, Period then.

Yes you are. period.

Kryptonians powerlevel is based on their mind/emmotional state/confidence levels. when they are lowered, their stats decrease. From the Silver Age, to Post Crisis this is a fact about Kryptonians. Yes, this applies to SBP whose powerset is the Silver Age Kryptonian powerset.

You're purposely lying like a b*tch about the facts about SBP's powerset while simultaneously arguing for a character whose entire existence is based upon this concept. laughing out loud Sentry is a Superman subplot with a twist. nothing more.

.. he was also able to simglehanded outperform Skyfather's against SBP.. int he same issue.

To you, that's proof that SBP is weak.

You are THAT stupid.
3 superboys..? where? what the **** are you talking about..? What other superboys where their in LO3w other than SBP and Conner..?

.. because he is emotionally triggered by Conner's status as Superboy. Same with Bart and the Flashes and the Titans. That'd the entire context between hsi performances. Yes, Johns highlights this aspect of the Kryptonian powerset.

Not only are you a liar, you are also extremely unintelligent.

..And Human Torch>>>Sentry. Period.

Baziemarc123
Yeah Connor beating the shit out of Prime 3 consecutive times did decrease superboy confidence about being able to handle Thanos ALRIGHT LOL

panthergod
Ok? Mon El isn't Sodam Yat, nor can you claim all daxamites are as powerful as him unless you can show concrete solo feat for fodder daxamites.

I don't have to, no did i ever argue such.

The point is, fodder Daxamites are above top tier/class 100 and maintain all Pre-Crisis showings. Period.

You aren't in a position to judge any DC character's powerlevels at this point, kid.

panthergod
Yeah Connor beating the shit out of Prime 3 consecutive times did decrease superboy confidence about being able to handle Thanos ALRIGHT LOL

He'd tear him apart while laughing at what a pale imitation of Darkseid he is..

Baziemarc123
I don't have to, no did i ever argue such.

The point is, fodder Daxamites are above top tier/class 100 and maintain all Pre-Crisis showings. Period.

You aren't in a position to judge any DC character's powerlevels at this point, kid.

I'll imitate you

BECAUSE YOU say so?

Show feats from fodder daxamites that's above CL100, than the notion will become true, otherwise shut the hell up

Considering I've had to educate you a few times oN Dc? yeah I am in THE position son

Baziemarc123
He'd tear him apart while laughing at what a pale imitation of Darkseid he is..

Wanna BZ that?

After I destroy leo, we can battlezone Prime vs Thanos. Or are you too afraid?

panthergod
I'll imitate you

BECAUSE YOU say so?

Show feats from fodder daxamites that's above CL100, than the notion will become true, otherwise shut the hell up
f*ck you read comics. laughing out loud

Invasion#2. They were presented virtually the same way the Pre-Crisis level Pocket Universe Kryptonians were.

laughing out loud

I've given you a clinic on these characters, kid.

Maybe one day you'll get on the level i was at at 12 or something.

panthergod
Wanna BZ that?

After I destroy leo, we can battlezone Prime vs Thanos. Or are you too afraid?
I don't give a shit about -- lmaoo-- KMC conventions, let's make that clear.

You're an insect to me.

But beg for my attention some more. It amuses me.

LordofBrooklyn

Baziemarc123

Invasion#2. They were presented virtually the same way the Pre-Crisis level Pocket Universe Kryptonians were.

laughing out loud

LMAO, just finished reading it. they didn't do anything that was above cl100 in that story, man your lies are hilarious

panthergod
LMAO, just finished reading it. they didn't do anything that was above cl100 in that story, man your lies are hilarious

They were presented as superior to Superman the strongest mainstream DC Hero who represents the peak of Class 100 stats at that time, and all Pre-Crisis continuity was still canon for their race.

You being too idiotic to understand what that means isn't my problem kid.

panthergod
Now i remeber that titans storyline with the other superboys.

Baziemarc123
They were presented as superior to Superman the strongest mainstream DC Hero who represents the peak of Class 100 stats at that time, and all Pre-Crisis continuity was still canon for their race.

that version of superman wasn't no where as powerful as the one he became to be around final crisis

Why don't you post the scan where daxamites were depowered and or later retconned to be below power girl in strength levels

panthergod
that version of superman wasn't no where as powerful as the one he became to be around final crisis

So?

Pre-Death Superman was absolutely an Elite Class100 top tier. the whole point of that scene wass to show the only race of humanoids that were superior to him, as Lar Gand/Mon-El--and therefore the Daxamite race, still had his Pre-Crisis showings intact Post Crisis until Zero Hour.

By Final Crisis he had learned to tap into more of his subconsciously suppressed innate full power and was matching Skyfather level beings like Darkseid.

Those were Post Zero-Hour Daxamites from the Earth that version og LAr Gand/Valor/M'Onel was from. Revealed in LO3W to actually be from Earth-247(i.e. the 'Post Crisis/'90s heroes' alternate universe), and spliced into Post Zero Hour continuity by the Time Trapper.

Baziemarc123
So?

Pre-Death Superman was absolutely an Elite Class100 top tier.

By Final Crisis he had learned to tap into more of his subconsciously suppressed innate full power and was matching Skyfather level beings like Darkseid.

Those were Post Zero-Hour Daxamites from the Earth that version og LAr Gand/Valor/M'Onel was from. Revealed in LO3W to actually be from Earth-247(i.e. the 'Post Crisis/'90s heroes' alternate universe), and spliced into Post Zero Hour continuity by the Time Trapper.

So? It's still Daxamites, period.

panthergod
So? It's still Daxamites, period.
And SBP is a Kryptonian, period.

There goes your whole argument.

I accept your concession.

Baziemarc123
.. Yes it does.. Superman specifically is referring to a traumatic episode during his childhood that caused a subconscious fear to lower his physical stats, nearly causing him to die.

Yes, a panic attack. It happens to everyone. He isn't literally weaker, he's just too afraid to properly control his body. Another lie

panthergod
They weren't even full sized planets, let alone ARGUABLY a planet, that art's vague as hell

Mon-El moves planets, easily.

Read the goddamn comic son. I'm not here to educate you about shit you should ALREADY know, since you're such a Superman and DC expert laughing out loud.

they were each above Post Crisis/Pre-Death Superman.

You're far too idiotic to claim that anyone else misinterprets anything, kid.

Aren't you the idiot who argues that DC's most powerful hero is a mid tier Herald? laughing out loud

**** outta here.

Baziemarc123
And SBP is a Kryptonian, period.

There goes your whole argument.

I accept your concession.

..What? Yat's a modern daxamite who have no relation to the Daxamites you're specifically citing in Invasion. there's different versions of daxamites, your scaling would be correct if you actually knew which daxamite you were talking about..which you don't..

panthergod
..What? Yat's a modern daxamite who have no relation to the Daxamites you're specifically citing in Invasion.

Yes they do ..it's the same exact planet.

You don't know shit about DC continuity kid. Please stop pretending.

..Sodam's first appearance was a PRe-Crisis comic..first of all. the Post GL Rebirth Sodam is from Post Infinite Crisis continuity, which restored Pre Crisis continuity including the Legion into canon.

Post Zero Hour continuity was shunted into Earth 247..including the versions of the United Planets they were from. Different universe. Read Action Comics 864.

Sodam specifically stated in Lo3W he is from the same exact Daxam that Pre Crisis/Post IC Mon-El is from. Directly stated.

panthergod
Yes, a panic attack. It happens to everyone. He isn't literally weaker, he's just too afraid to properly control his body. Another lie
Sueprman specifically states that his physical body is losing invulnerability idiot.

Now you're debating against the comic. Pathetic.

laughing out loud

Baziemarc123
More fabrications. don't tell me to read something I've ALREADY read, trust me I know more about Legion continuity than you. Haha yeah sure all versions of Legion is "canon" now lmaooo

If you're going by that, your entire argument is debunked due to the fact you previously claimed the daxamites I CITED were from a different universe. you just played yourself, let's see you come up with a new excuse to back from your own trap

panthergod
More fabrications. don't tell me to read something I've ALREADY read, trust me I know more about Legion continuity than you. Haha yeah sure all versions of Legion is "canon" now lmaooo

uhh.. Yeah.

Thats EXACTLY what is the truth. ALL versions of Legion are canon. Period.

You pretending as if that isn't true is hilarious, and quite telling at what a novice no nothing fool you are as it relates to DC.

Name the contradiction dummy.

Time Trapper can shifted different timelines together you enormous retard. He did it with the Pocket Universe with Earth and Krypton(albeit he created that) to keep the Pre-Crisis history of the Legion after their past was altered by Superman forgetting he was Superboy Post Crisis -- due to Time Trapper messing with his history.

It was done again Post Zero Hour with with Earth 247 as Johns makes clear in Action 864 and Lo3W.

No, you dont know sh*t about these characters, and it's hilarious watching you embarrass yourself.

Baziemarc123
even if it was a suckerpunch, I don't think Thanos would let alone moved from that kind of power packing punch J'onn can deliver, and that j'onns best feat currently is destroying a moon with help from Batman explosives.

common sense should tell you daxamites (MON EL a prime example) is nowhere as durable, or physically as strong as Thanos, let alone Surfer.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111237310/5100869-5666258737-4188458-justice%2Bleague%2Bunited%2B%282014-%29%2B-%2Bannual%2B001-011.jpg+

Baziemarc123
Breh Panthergod, please. STOP ARGUING LMAO!

ATLEAST be CONSISTENT, this alone finishes it. your exact words. Scaling. Fails ACCORDING. TO. YOU. LOL

You just debunked yourself

Oh, and Daxamites aren't more powerful than Kryptonians.

Early Post Crisis Superman was subconsciously suppressing his powerlevels due to his humanized self image and fear of losing control and going insane with power.

Hence why in Invasions Daxamite ambassadors were superior to him, as was Post Crisis Lar Gand.

By OWAW era Daxamites were inferior to post Mongul training Superman's increased base level due to unlocking more of his suppressed potential.

Baziemarc123
LMAOOOOO.

Baziemarc123

Early Post Crisis Superman was subconsciously suppressing his powerlevels due to his humanized self image and fear of losing control and going insane with power.

Hence why in Invasions Daxamite ambassadors were superior to him, as was Post Crisis Lar Gand.

By OWAW era Daxamites were inferior to post Mongul training Superman's increased base level due to unlocking more of his suppressed potential.

laughing out loud

The Contradiction is REAL LMAOOOO, and people wonder why he doesn't get taken seriously, he's not consistent with his arguments. Thanks for proving my point Panthergod, debate over. you just embarassed yourself, son

MrMind
Baziemarc123 and Quanchi are like flies, they came from feces and you can't really ignore their annoying ass

Baziemarc123
I wonder how PG is gonna get out of this LOOOOOL

Dude just debunked himself entirely, HOW DO YOU ARGUE THE WHOLE TIME DAXAMITES WERE SUPERIOR TO SUPERMAN IN INVASION AND NOT REMEMBER THAT YOU TYPED THIS LMAOOO:

Baziemarc123
Either they were superior to Superman, or Superman was never "subconsciously" surpressing his power levels like you've been claiming the few days about it

PICK LOL, you just set yourself in a trap. which one is it, don't deflect. I'll wait for you to answer LMAOOO this is hilarious!

Baziemarc123
Sueprman specifically states that his physical body is losing invulnerability idiot.

Now you're debating against the comic. Pathetic.

laughing out loud

He says that he doesn't actually have a reason to sweat or tire, because he's invulnerable. He then says that the trick wasn't bypassing his invulnerability, just scaring him to death. another lie, try again.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The Avengers BEAT and Jailed Thanos!

The Ultimates BEAT and Jailed Thanos! Quit ignoring the context. The teen titans beat the stuffing out of Prime. Thanos decimated the universe in hand to hand.

panthergod
The Contradiction is REAL LMAOOOO, and people wonder why he doesn't get taken seriously, he's not consistent with his arguments. Thanks for proving my point Panthergod, debate over. you just embarassed yourself, son

Lets see you expound on the exact contradiction here. Ill wait. laughing out loud

Baziemarc123
LMAOO thanks for proving me right. so LIKE I SAID, fodder daxamites haven't done anything impressive.

They weren't truly superior to Superman in invasion PER your own words "SupErMaN was SubConScIoUslY surpressing his powers"

panthergod
Either they were superior to Superman, or Superman was never "subconsciously" surpressing his power levels like you've been claiming the few days about it

PICK LOL, you just set yourself in a trap. which one is it, don't deflect. I'll wait for you to answer LMAOOO this is hilarious!

You have yet to point out the contradiction. Ill wait. This will be fun.

You enormous fool.

Baziemarc123
atleast be consistent

panthergod
Name the inconsistency. There isn't a single contradiction you can name. laughing out loud

Baziemarc123

Baziemarc123
You know you ****ed up big time, and wanna resort to asking stupid questions now. GG Panthergod, good game. you looked silly today, lol--- let me rephrase that, you looked sillier even more today. you'll never stop looking like a fool

quanchi112
Panther is done here.

LordofBrooklyn
Quit ignoring the context. The teen titans beat the stuffing out of Prime. Thanos decimated the universe in hand to hand.

THANOS WAS STOMPED AND JAILED TWICE!!!

I DEMAND YOUR CONCESSION, THANOSI!!!

quanchi112
THANOS WAS STOMPED AND JAILED TWICE!!!

I DEMAND YOUR CONCESSION, THANOSI!!! You lack intelligence and context. I accept your concession.

LordofBrooklyn
You lack intelligence and context. I accept your concession.

YOU FAIL THANOS IN EVERY WAY!!!

Stoic
YOU FAIL THANOS IN EVERY WAY!!!

Thor wins. Now go and lick your wounds.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Stoic
Thor wins. Now go and lick your wounds.

Against a GAMMITE,yes. NEVER against a member of The House Of El!

panthergod
You know you ****ed up big time, and wanna resort to asking stupid questions now. GG Panthergod, good game. you looked silly today, lol--- let me rephrase that, you looked sillier even more today. you'll never stop looking like a fool

I asked you a question dumbo.

Name a single contradiction between any of those posts before I destroy you son.

Right now.

laughing out loud smokin'

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Thor had to sacrifice so much because simply doing what Odin did wouldn't have worked to acquire the power iirc.

It's not like he'd get more powerful by cutting his face off as opposed to turning a finger into a nub. His power doesn't directly correlate to the amount of mass he gave.

How do you think this goes? Genuine question. I'm undecided.

Baziemarc123
I'm not gonna repeat my self, you obviously don't have anything else left to say. debate over, try being consistent with your words next time

quanchi112
I'm not gonna repeat my self, you obviously don't have anything else left to say. debate over, try being consistent with your words next time Panther is done. He knows it.

quanchi112

LordofBrooklyn
WHERE DID I LIE, COWARD?!!!

THE AVENGERS STOMPED AND JAILED THANOS!!!

THE ULTIMATES CRUSHED AND JAILED THANOS!!

panthergod
I'm not gonna repeat my self, you obviously don't have anything else left to say. debate over, try being consistent with your words next time

Anything other than an answer is another consession.

Because everything in those posts s 100% true dummy. Legion continuity was altered by the Time Trapper you enormous idiot. He shifted timelines. Yes Post Crisis Superman went from below Daxamites in pre IC continuity to being above them by OWAW due to his dynamic factor aiding him far above the level he was at during Invasion. Guess what idiot:he did the same against Kryptonians like Supergirl. Post IC, Pre Crisis history was restored and the Earth-624 universe was where that version of Mon-Els Daxamites originally a me from afore Time Trapper shifted timelines. ALL those stories are canon for Superman.

Now NAME THE CONTRADICTION.

Baziemarc123
Anything other than an answer is another consession.

Because everything in those posts s 100% true dummy. Legion continuity was altered by the Time Trapper you enormous idiot. He shifted timelines. Yes Post Crisis Superman went from below Daxamites in pre IC continuity to being above them by OWAW due to his dynamic factor aiding him far above the level he was at during Invasion. Guess what idiot:he did the same against Kryptonians like Supergirl. Post IC, Pre Crisis history was restored and the Earth-624 universe was where that version of Mon-Els Daxamites originally a me from afore Time Trapper shifted timelines. ALL those stories are canon for Superman.

Now NAME THE CONTRADICTION.

...that doesn't make all versions of Legion continuity canon. like at all...

The contradiction was that YOU tried to scale Daxamites above Superman when YOU previously confirmed PER YOUR WORDS that Superman was surpressing his powers i.e holding back his true power in invasion indicating the daxamites were never superior in the first place. a baby can find that simple contradiction, but it's you so LOL

NemeBro
The Daxamites were superior to Superman. Because Superman was holding back. I believe this is PG's stance, and it isn't really contradictory.

Baziemarc123
No, it's pretty contradictory, I don't think Panthergod would be stupid enough to suggest being above a holding back superman is supposed to be CL100. Because almost everybody and their dad have rocked and bloodied a "holding back" superman

panthergod
...that doesn't make all versions of Legion continuity canon. like at all...

The contradiction was that YOU tried to scale Daxamites above Superman when YOU previously confirmed PER YOUR WORDS that Superman was surpressing his powers i.e holding back his true power in invasion indicating the daxamites were never superior in the first place. a baby can find that simple contradiction, but it's you so LOL

Post Crisis Superman was below Daxamites(which still had Pre Crisis feat having Daxamites due to Time Trapper protecting them from the Crisis) during Invasion. He also during this era was far below Skyfather level Darkseid physically. In DoS, 3 years later, he became FAR more powerful than he was during Invasion to kill Doomsday in the first one he ever fully cut loose against another living being.

Zero Hour happens:Pre Crisis showings were no longer canon for Legion or Daxamites, but Invasion Daxamites vs Superman STILL HAPPENED in that timeline. Years later, he learns to lower his mental dampers on his powers and against all new(for that era) levels of standard power. He alters ones far beyond that to destroy Imperiex Probes th single attacks during OWAW in a rare instance of him cutting totally loose again for the second time ever in Post Crisis continuity. He fight Darkseid as a peer when cutting loose, who admits he's grown strobger, and later I yes him as a physical rival . Post Birthright Supergirl, the first true Kryptonian we've seen Post Crisis, IS ALSO above a base level Superman just like post Daxamites. It s revealed that his mental suppression of his power is why Supergirl was operating at higher levels.

Infinite Crisis happens. Pre Crisis Legion continuity is restored. Supermans time as Superboy is restored. His Pre Crisis history is restored. ll encounters with the Legion from post Zero Hour continuity are revealed to be from the Earth 624 timeline. That Lar Gand/Valor/M'Onel's Daxamites are from Earth 624.

Guess what: we later see Earth 1/New Earth Kryptonians and Daxamites, like Supergirl, are peers.

The Invasion storylines Daxamites are from PRE ZERO HOUR continuity.

Now prove anything I said wrong. And NAME THE CONTRADICTION. smokin'

Insane Titan

panthergod
SBP dominating an above Skyfather level being who was able to hurt him is a low showing now. Even with just a ring Yat is WELL above top tier in power. With Ion he's WELL above sky father level.. But SBP toying with him is a low showing.

Insane Titan

panthergod
He says that he doesn't actually have a reason to sweat or tire, because he's invulnerable. He then says that the trick wasn't bypassing his invulnerability, just scaring him to death. another lie, try again.

No idiot. He's invulnerable, and so long as he's invulnerable, he CANNOT Sweat or Tire. That's how Superman's powers work. You wouldn't know that, since you know NOTHING about the character compared to me. In this instance, Superman sweating and being tired--just due to his mind-- is due to his physical power levels decreasing. He was losing power and could have died.

Kryptonians physical stats--including durability -- fluctuate based ont heir mental state.

hell, Superman deaged himself to Superboy via his mind due to the power of suggestion -- what Byrne later calls the psionic/force of will aspect of his powerset.

Baziemarc123

panthergod

Baziemarc123
.. the context the character added. Superman's invulnerability is a 'closed' environment. He has a hyper efficient metabolism. He doesn't need to breathe nor does his body produce waste.

He noted what happened-- his power levels dropped and he was going to die, due to his mental state overriding his physical powerlevels and dropping them. Period.

I don't think you have the authority to decide how superman power level functions like, what you're insisting isn't supported by canon material whatsoever Panthergod. leave the fan fics to yourself

panthergod
I don't think you have the authority to decide how superman power level functions like,

Of course I do. i read his comics.

You, of course, know nothing about the character, and are a ****ing clown to pretend you're in any position to challenge about ANYTHING on this character at this point son.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-3a7e10f41ac185eb9c9229c8f486e8a6-c

Superman doesn't sweat as a function of his invulnerability. That;s been true since the Silver Age.

You're an embarrassment.

Name anything I've claimed in this thread that isn't supported by canon material idiot.

You don't read comics. You don't know these characters,. you know NOTHING about this character kid.

But continue to amuse me, child. laughing out loud

Baziemarc123
Of course I do. i read his comics.

You, of course, know nothing about the character, and are a ****ing clown to pretend you're in any position to challenge about ANYTHING on this character at this point son.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-3a7e10f41ac185eb9c9229c8f486e8a6-c

Superman doesn't sweat as a function of his invulnerability. That;s been true since the Silver Age.

You're an embarrassment.

Name anything I've claimed in this thread that isn't supported by canon material idiot.

You don't read comics. You don't know these characters,. you know NOTHING about this character kid.

But continue to amuse me, child. laughing out loud

Beating Shazam in arm wrestling is an indication of invulnerability?

Because IT DOESNT' talk about him not sweating, or mindset.

panthergod
Beating Shazam in arm wrestling is an indication of invulnerability?

Because IT DOESNT' talk about him not sweating, or mindset.

laughing out loud Of course it doesn't. It definitely doesn't use Cap's dialogue reference the fact that Superman CANNOT sweat as a function of his physiology as a superpowered Kryptonian to highlight the difference between Superman and Captain Marvel's powersets/physiology.

I appreciate you displaying your total mental incompetence, ignorance, lack of logic, and general stupidity throughout this thread.

This thread is over....

You know nothing about DC son. go READ THE COMICS before you dare to challenge me.

Baziemarc123

panthergod
Yes, you're one true blue idiot, that's for sure.

quanchi112
WHERE DID I LIE, COWARD?!!!

THE AVENGERS STOMPED AND JAILED THANOS!!!

THE ULTIMATES CRUSHED AND JAILED THANOS!! You ignored all the context and repeated yourself showing you are unable to refute anything.

LordofBrooklyn
You ignored all the context and repeated yourself showing you are unable to refute anything.

The context is Thanos FOUGHT and LOST and was JAILED as a consequence!

quanchi112

LordofBrooklyn

Inedian
Did Thanos ever lose?... except Squirrel Girl, but who else?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Inedian
Did Thanos ever lose?... except Squirrel Girl, but who else? Odin?

Inedian
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Odin?

Yes, Odin was a clear L for Thanos. Tyrant also.

I am asking this, because of reading quanchi, it seems like never lost, the guy can't lose.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>