Sundipped Superman vs God Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Superman from OWAW

VS

Doom from Secret wars

Who wins

panthergod
laughing out loud

Damborgson
Look.

The fact of the matter is that Doom even at that level doesn't have the reaction feats that would justify him being able to deal with someone who can process information on a femto-second level scale.

He would be assailed with hundreds of millions of punches that have broken the time stream before, all before a single synapse can fire.

Superman would actually have time to leave the fight, make love to Jimmy Olsen, write the daily planet's sports section, neuter Krypto, listen to Lois get raw dogged, and STILL have enough time to come back and continue his assault on Doom.

All before Doom can fantasize about being Reed Richards.

Superman wins.

Also, where did this thread idea come from lol.

carver9
I agree with Damborgson. I'm sure ABHI and Panthergod does as well.

abhilegend
This is pure comedy.

panthergod
Originally posted by abhilegend
This is pure comedy.
He's so ****ing furious that these Marvel biased fanboys get dismantled with ease whenever I feel like it.. laughing out loud

MrMind
Originally posted by Damborgson
Look.

Superman would actually have time to leave the fight, make love to Jimmy Olsen, write the daily planet's sports section, neuter Krypto, listen to Lois get raw dogged, and STILL have enough time to come back and continue his assault on Doom.

IDK man, I don't think Jimmy Olsen's butthole and Lois' Vagine can handle light speed penatration.

Also are you not a dog person? don't bring Krypto into this mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.