Bloodlusted JL Superman vs. the MCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
A bloodlusted, hyper-competent JL Superman with knowledge and tactical prep time

vs.

Every single major protag / villain in the MCU, gathered in an abandoned New York City, ready to do battle and loosely aware of Superman's abilities.

Caveats:
- Thanos has IG but cannot use the stones in unison
- no Dormammu, obviously
- no Ego

The Spectre+
they all die

NemeBro
Giving Superman tactical prep time and knowledge honestly means there is nothing stopping him from disarming Thanos of the IG and using it himself IIRC. Now Superman would be able to make use of the incredible power of the gauntlet while having access to his superior physical might and incredibly superior speed.

Surtur
He could just make this an eternal stalemate using only the time gem.

quanchi112
Thanos snaps his fingers and Superman dies. Thanos wins this whenever he wants to.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos snaps his fingers and Superman dies.

Originally posted by The Ellimist

- Thanos has IG but cannot use the stones in unison

Try again retard.

Khazra Reborn
The way some people jack off Superman is hilarious, he has no chance in Hell against the entire MCU, that's laughable.

FrothByte
Do we include MCU TV show characters or just the movies?

TheVaultDweller
Maybe I am having a brainfart and missing something obvious, but not sure what the AoS/Netflix crew could contribute really, anyways. Only guy I can see who might do something, given his unusual powerset, is Purple Man. But if Clark has pre-knowledge/prep, he'd know to necksnap Kilgrave before he opens his mouth.

Josh_Alexander
MCU wins. Hela, Surtur, Thanos....Superman hasnt shown enough

relentless1
nah Thanos with all the stones means time reversal so even if Superman got the drop on him he'd just rewind and try again. Super dies in this scenario

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by relentless1
nah Thanos with all the stones means time reversal so even if Superman got the drop on him he'd just rewind and try again. Super dies in this scenario

thumb up

NemeBro
nah Thanos with all the stones means time reversal so even if Superman got the drop on him he'd just rewind and try again. Super dies in this scenario Superman will have removed the Infinity Gauntlet before Thanos has the time to think "use the Time Gem to rewind time", much less actually doing it. thumb up

NemeBro
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
The way some people jack off Superman is hilarious, he has no chance in Hell against the entire MCU, that's laughable. What is stopping a bloodlusted, full knowledge, prepped out Superman from taking the Infinity Gauntlet before anyone in the MCU save Quicksilver can process a thought?

relentless1
Originally posted by NemeBro
Superman will have removed the Infinity Gauntlet before Thanos has the time to think "use the Time Gem to rewind time", much less actually doing it. thumb up

if it was just Supes and Thanos you'd have a good point but hes got Hela, Surtur, Kurse, Abomination, Ronan and Ultron to contend with in this scenario too so I think the deck is too stacked, he'd have to deal with any of them as well as big T with the IG

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Maybe I am having a brainfart and missing something obvious, but not sure what the AoS/Netflix crew could contribute really, anyways. Only guy I can see who might do something, given his unusual powerset, is Purple Man. But if Clark has pre-knowledge/prep, he'd know to necksnap Kilgrave before he opens his mouth.

I was thinking more about Graviton and Ward actually.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
I was thinking more about Graviton and Ward actually.

Depends on how much prep/knowledge the OP gives Supes. For example, Graviton has one weakness Clark could easily exploit if he knew about it, in that he still needs to breath. And while not in the same way Quake did it, Supes is more than capable of sending him to space. So, it depends on how much the OP allows IMO.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by The Ellimist
JL Superman with knowledge and tactical prep time

laughing out loud Can Superman even pull out a strategy?

Superman has always relied on his super strength, durability and speed to take care of business! He isnt the type of guy who pulls out strategies or is considered a tactician! At least not in the DCEU!

This is not Batman we are talking about here! Not Star Lord or Stark! Not Captain America nor Thor!

Superman pulling out a strategy here!!? That's just BS!!

NemeBro
if it was just Supes and Thanos you'd have a good point but hes got Hela, Surtur, Kurse, Abomination, Ronan and Ultron to contend with in this scenario too so I think the deck is too stacked, he'd have to deal with any of them as well as big T with the IG A whole bunch of characters who might as well be frozen in time? He does peachy. thumb up

The Spectre+
surtur, dormmamu and maybe hela would be the ones left alive.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by The Spectre+
surtur, dormmamu and maybe hela would be the ones left alive.

Forgot Thanos.

FrothByte
Depends on how much prep/knowledge the OP gives Supes. For example, Graviton has one weakness Clark could easily exploit if he knew about it, in that he still needs to breath. And while not in the same way Quake did it, Supes is more than capable of sending him to space. So, it depends on how much the OP allows IMO.

I'm not sure about that. Graviton has shields surrounding him at all times, even a speedster was unable to get close to him. Granted, Superman is way stronger than Yo-Yo but I don't know if a pure physical attack would allow him to overcome the shields and launch Graviton to space. Daisy was able to do it because she had similar powers to Graviton.

But yeah, it's an option... but then there's still Ward.

The Spectre+
surtur, dormmamu and maybe hela would be the ones left alive. The rest DIE.

Josh_Alexander
Anyone who thinks Supe has a chance here is either biased or misinformed.

Impediment
Superman is as fast as the Flash. Throw in prep and bloodlust, Superman ANNIHILATES.

The Spectre+
a DESILUSIONED clark manhandled the JL. A BLOODLUSTED superman with PREP, not just that but even KNOWLEDGE about his opponent.
He'll be operating at insane!! levels. Only the abstracts will survive. Thor wont even last a minute.

Josh_Alexander
I will tell you how this will play out:

Superman defeats them all reaching finally to Thanos (I doubt he can defeat Hela or Surtur or many other characters, but for the sake of debating...)

He spots Thanos. He speed blitz..He punches Thanos left and right! Thanos is helpless. Khal El smiles...all that power; useless. The infinity stones are dark (not turning)...

1 hour has passed..Superman is bloodlusted! His resistance is amazing
.He keeps pounding the Mad Titan left and right. He is motionless (For some reason Steppenwolf was moving in his fight with Supe, and yet Thanos isnt...)

3hrs later:

Superman keeps speed blitzing!! His Stamina is never ending...

5hrs later:

Boom!!!!! The Titan destroys the last building standing up! He falls! Superman stops...The Titan is lying down...

Superman laughs. He has somehow won. BUT!!!!!....

Something laughs in the air...

Reality warps revealing the truth; The Power Stone lights while the Reality Stone goes dim

Superman is startled...The pain he now feels!!!!!....Not even Kryptonite is as painful.

The Titan Laughs!! And lastly he says, "You have my respects Khal El".
The Kryptonian turns into ash..

The Titan has won...Again

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Superman winning this!!!!? laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

Superman defeats them all reaching finally to Thanos (I doubt he can defeat Hela or Surtur or many other characters, but for the sake of debating...)

He spots Thanos. He speed blitz..He punches Thanos left and right! Thanos is helpless. Khal El smiles...all that power; useless. The infinity stones are dark (not turning)...

.He keeps pounding the Mad Titan left and right. He is motionless (For some reason Steppenwolf was moving in his fight with Supe, and yet Thanos isnt...)

3hrs later:

5hrs later:

Boom!!!!! The Titan destroys the last building standing up! He falls! Superman stops...The Titan is lying down...

Reality warps revealing the truth; The Power Stone lights while the Reality Stone goes dim

Superman is startled...The pain he now feels!!!!!....Not even Kryptonite is as painful.

Naah! Too much plot. Thanos turns Superman into a bloodlusted butterfly.

TheVaultDweller
I'm not sure about that. Graviton has shields surrounding him at all times, even a speedster was unable to get close to him. Granted, Superman is way stronger than Yo-Yo but I don't know if a pure physical attack would allow him to overcome the shields and launch Graviton to space. Daisy was able to do it because she had similar powers to Graviton.

But yeah, it's an option... but then there's still Ward.

Yeah, he has shields, but it does seem like he needs to consciously erect them. Daisy was able to plough into him during the finale and tackle him into the side of a bus when he wasn't paying attention. And she was able to hit him with a prolonged vibration blast in an earlier episode as well. IIRC, he was already in a confrontational state when Yo-Yo tried blitzing him (people had been shooting at him as well unless I am misremembering), which means he probably already had his shields up. Also, remember, Superman has a kind of similar feat of smashing through the World Engine gravity beam, while weakened. Plus heat vision and freeze breath, which might be able to do something.

But eh, like I said, a lot of this (and with other characters we haven't even discussed) depends on how much info Clark gets. With Graviton, for example, if he knows what the guy can do, his weaknesses etc. and is operating at super competent/bloodlusted level, he will know he needs to try and blindside blitz him before he can use his powers. But it also depends on which order he goes at it, in terms of heroes/villains he fights. And this can be applied to a few others as well.

FrothByte
Yeah, he has shields, but it does seem like he needs to consciously erect them. Daisy was able to plough into him during the finale and tackle him into the side of a bus when he wasn't paying attention. And she was able to hit him with a prolonged vibration blast in an earlier episode as well. IIRC, he was already in a confrontational state when Yo-Yo tried blitzing him (people had been shooting at him as well unless I am misremembering), which means he probably already had his shields up. Also, remember, Superman has a kind of similar feat of smashing through the World Engine gravity beam, while weakened. Plus heat vision and freeze breath, which might be able to do something.

But eh, like I said, a lot of this (and with other characters we haven't even discussed) depends on how much info Clark gets. With Graviton, for example, if he knows what the guy can do, his weaknesses etc. and is operating at super competent/bloodlusted level, he will know he needs to try and blindside blitz him before he can use his powers. But it also depends on which order he goes at it, in terms of heroes/villains he fights. And this can be applied to a few others as well.

Well, I was assuming the MCU team knew that they were getting into a fight, which meant they would enact their various shields and abilities as soon as the fight starts. As fast as Superman is, I don't think he can kill all of them before some of them have had the chance to put up their defenses. Depends I guess on who Superman decides to take out first and how fast he does it. Some of the MCU team are harder to kill than others.

TheVaultDweller
Well, I was assuming the MCU team knew that they were getting into a fight, which meant they would enact their various shields and abilities as soon as the fight starts. As fast as Superman is, I don't think he can kill all of them before some of them have had the chance to put up their defenses. Depends I guess on who Superman decides to take out first and how fast he does it. Some of the MCU team are harder to kill than others.

Agree, which is why I said it also largely depends on the order. Like Surtur, for example, was basically laughing off having building-sized spikes driven through his body. So, while Superman is busy trying to kill his giant ass, it could give others an opening.

What also makes it difficult is we are really dealing with a theoretical Superman who we haven't seen in action. Even when he was confused and fighting the Justice League, I wouldn't call him bloodlusted to to speak, or he wouldn't even have bothered toying with Bruce. Just splattered him with the first punch he threw at him. And now we have him both bloodlusted and arguably operating on a more competent level than we have actually seen him do in the films as well.

FrothByte
Agree, which is why I said it also largely depends on the order. Like Surtur, for example, was basically laughing off having building-sized spikes driven through his body. So, while Superman is busy trying to kill his giant ass, it could give others an opening.

What also makes it difficult is we are really dealing with a theoretical Superman who we haven't seen in action. Even when he was confused and fighting the Justice League, I wouldn't call him bloodlusted to to speak, or he wouldn't even have bothered toying with Bruce. Just splattered him with the first punch he threw at him. And now we have him both bloodlusted and arguably operating on a more competent level than we have actually seen him do in the films as well.

Yeah, and it also begs the question of whether bloodlusted Superman is a skilled tactician. Because I'm trying to put myself in Superman's shoes and can't figure out which order to take the MCU characters out. Thanos would be the obvious first choice to nullify the gauntlet. But after then, do I go for the more powerful characters like Surtur or Odin or the Ancient One? Because if I tangle with Surter (or one of the more powerful characters) it might mean that I can't take them out fast enough and that will give the other characters time to organize. Or do I take out the easier prey so I can thin out the enemy... but then that means the more powerful characters will have time to organize.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Try again retard. He uses the reality stone and turns him into silly putty.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
The way some people jack off Superman is hilarious, he has no chance in Hell against the entire MCU, that's laughable. The dude lost his pansy step dad to a tornado, lost to an oil rig, and lost to a fat Batman but yet somehow people think he has one out of a billion chance is just fanboyism.

The Spectre+
bloodlusted dosent mean he'll be fighting like warrior madness thor. it means he'll be going all out with his powers, no being careful here. He could even sundip in the sun.
And with accurate knowlege of his opponents he decimates them. thanos will be the first to fall (he'll go for the head this time, trust me, unlike someone i know..)

Josh_Alexander
bloodlusted dosent mean he'll be fighting like warrior madness thor. it means he'll be going all out with his powers, no being careful here. He could even sundip in the sun.
And with accurate knowlege of his opponents he decimates them. thanos will be the first to fall (he'll go for the head this time, trust me, unlike someone i know..)

Speculation...

quanchi112

FrothByte

We don't know yet what sundipping will do to this version of Superman or if he's even capable of doing it. Right now all we know is that exposure to the sun heals him back to his fully healthy state.

Anyway, Superman can win but it's not as easy as you think. There are a number of characters in the MCU that Superman can't oneshot, and if he gets entangle with one of them for too long the others might be able to lay a hand on him. As strong as Superman is if some of the stronger MCU characters grab him and hold him down, he won't be able to get out of that.

If Kurse, Hulk, Thanos and Abom each holds down one of his limbs while Scarlet Witch and Graviton pins him down with their TK and Surtur pushes him down with a finger to his chest and Thor holds Cap's shield over his face... then he'll be helpless to stop Mantis from messing with his mind. Or Hela can just start using him as a pin cushion. Or Vision can plunge a hand through his chest and crush his heart.

Superman's key here is his speed. He needs to keep moving, making sure he doesn't get bogged down. He can't afford to make a mistake, not when there's these many powerful opponents.

The Spectre+
^^^froth your last paragraph is exactly what am implying.
I Mean this guy KNOWS EVERY ONE OF THEIR POWERS AND HAS PREP . He KNOWS he has to constantly use flashesque speed ( as that OBVIOUSLY is the only chance he has). He will be operating at 100% including his SPEED.
We saw what stormbreaker was able to do to thanos. well clark can just decapitate thanos head. why? he KNOWS thats what he has to do(attacking any other place will be stupid)
In the end all these guys die/or severely damaged except those guys with near unlimited/hax powers.

Josh_Alexander
How much time can Superman remain sprinting? That's an important question.

Cause in no movie has DCEU Superman maintain a constant full-speed for a long time.

Also prep time doesnt translate into him knowing exaclty what to do.

FrothByte
^^^froth your last paragraph is exactly what am implying.
I Mean this guy KNOWS EVERY ONE OF THEIR POWERS AND HAS PREP . He KNOWS he has to constantly use flashesque speed ( as that OBVIOUSLY is the only chance he has). He will be operating at 100% including his SPEED.
We saw what stormbreaker was able to do to thanos. well clark can just decapitate thanos head. why? he KNOWS thats what he has to do(attacking any other place will be stupid)
In the end all these guys die/or severely damaged except those guys with near unlimited/hax powers.

Yeah he has full knowledge and prep... that doesn't suddenly make him a good tactician.

What are you suggesting, that at the beginning of the battle Superman runs at Thor, grabs Stormbreaker, flies at Thanos then cuts his head off? That's a valid tactic... but what if Thor and Thanos are at the opposite ends of the battle field? If Superman goes for Thor first that might give Thanos enough time to put up his shields. We don't even know if Superman can handle SB.

h1a8
With prep and knowledge, Superman can get the gauntlet from Thanos and use it as his own.

Dormammu isn't in this fight.

Darth Thor
How much time can Superman remain sprinting? That's an important question.

Cause in no movie has DCEU Superman maintain a constant full-speed for a long time.

Also prep time doesnt translate into him knowing exaclty what to do.

Well his fight against Flash was long enough to prove he could do some serious damage to Thanos eithout him even realising what is happening. It was also long enough to take the IG off Thanos.

But Flash clearly forced Supes into his very top combat speed.

That said given how Steppenwolf was unable to land a single hit on Supes, clearly he can (and is willing to) operate fast enough to continue to avoid punches/physical strikes.

FrothByte
Originally posted by h1a8
With prep and knowledge, Superman can get the gauntlet from Thanos and use it as his own.

Dormammu isn't in this fight.

Well yes, that's the smartest move for Superman to do. Just grab the IG and hope he can use it even if it doesn't fit him.

Darth Thor
Or just getting it off and away Thanos would massively help his chances. He doesnt have to utilise the thing himself to beat Thanos, but would need it to stand a chance against the rest of the MCU, but Really dont see that happening.

FrothByte
Or just getting it off and away Thanos would massively help his chances. He doesnt have to utilise the thing himself to beat Thanos, but would need it to stand a chance against the rest of the MCU, but Really dont see that happening.

So what's your stance here Darth? Can Superman beat the MCU?

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

Josh_Alexander
Well his fight against Flash was long enough to prove he could do some serious damage to Thanos eithout him even realising what is happening. It was also long enough to take the IG off Thanos.

But Flash clearly forced Supes into his very top combat speed.

That said given how Steppenwolf was unable to land a single hit on Supes, clearly he can (and is willing to) operate fast enough to continue to avoid punches/physical strikes.

Iron Spiderman, Iron Man, Drax, Star Lord , and Strange combined FAILED to take the IG out of Thanos hand.

What makes you think Superman will do any better?

Speed doesnt translate into strength fellow.

Lastly, the fight scene with Flash wasnt even a sec long. Moving at such high speeds cosumes massive amounts of energy.

Again, no evidence Superman can sprint for a long while.

Darth Thor
So what's your stance here Darth? Can Superman beat the MCU?

Nah. The whole MCU is way too much.

He can beat Thanos, but thats it.

1)Iron Spiderman, Iron Man, Drax, Star Lord , and Strange combined FAILED to take the IG out of Thanos hand.

2)What makes you think Superman will do any better?

3)Speed doesnt translate into strength fellow.

1) Except none of those guys are in Supes League (without the Time Stone which wasnt used).

2) Urm, Flash level speed.

3) Urm, except Superman is still multiple times stronger that IM, SM and the Guardians combined.

The Spectre+
Iron Spiderman, Iron Man, Drax, Star Lord , and Strange combined FAILED to take the IG out of Thanos hand.

What makes you think Superman will do any better?

Speed doesnt translate into strength fellow.

Lastly, the fight scene with Flash wasnt even a sec long. Moving at such high speeds cosumes massive amounts of energy.

Again, no evidence Superman can sprint for a long while.

1.) what do you mean by "speed doesent translate into strength"?? supes has the speed and the strength and that strength is likely to double when it uses force on impact.
2.) do you seriously think supes with high speeds will run out of energy laughing out loud eek! What the f**k?
3.) YOU ARE DESERVED OF A BAN FOR THOSE STATEMENTS

Josh_Alexander

1) Except none of those guys are in Supes League (without the Time Stone which wasnt used).

2) Urm, Flash level speed.

3) Urm, except Superman is still multiple times stronger that IM, SM and the Guardians combined.

1.) Standard Spiderman alone wad able to hold a 1000ton ship from splitting appart. His new suit, the Iron Spider has mechanic legs to increase his strength.

The Mk 6 Iron Man suit was able to cope with Thor. The Mk50 suit is an enhancement over all areas.

I dont think I have to argue how strong is the combined forces of all of them!!

Also forgot to add Nebula.

2.) Speed =/= stamina.

Even CW Flash gets tired after a prolongued run. In fact, we constantly see Barry training to optimize his stats.

CW Flash》》》》》》》》 Superman/DCEU Flash!

3.) Thanos is stronger than Superman.

4.) Forgot Thanos was asleep and not really fighting back.

Josh_Alexander
1.) what do you mean by "speed doesent translate into strength"?? supes has the speed and the strength and that strength is likely to double when it uses force on impact.
2.) do you seriously think supes with high speeds will run out of energy laughing out loud eek! What the f**k?
3.) YOU ARE DESERVED OF A BAN FOR THOSE STATEMENTS

1. You are refering to power impact not strength fellow

2. Super speeds consumes massive amounts of energy. There is no evidence to suggest that Khal El Stamina is limitless.

3. Naah.

Darth Thor
1.) Standard Spiderman alone wad able to hold a 1000ton ship from splitting appart. His new suit, the Iron Spider has mechanic legs to increase his strength.

The Mk 6 Iron Man suit was able to cope with Thor. The Mk50 suit is an enhancement over all areas.

I dont think I have to argue how strong is the combined forces of all of them!!

Also forgot to add Nebula.

2.) Speed =/= stamina.

Even CW Flash gets tired after a prolongued run. In fact, we constantly see Barry training to optimize his stats.

CW Flash》》》》》》》》 Superman/DCEU Flash!

3.) Thanos is stronger than Superman.

4.) Forgot Thanos was asleep and not really fighting back.

1) Lol Superman casually drags a 1000ton ship.

He is massively stronger than that combined team.

2) This isnt the CW. The fight we saw against Flash and Superman was long enough for Supes to do whatever he needs to.

3) If he is its not by much.

4) But none of their team has Flash level speed.

Josh_Alexander
1) Lol Superman casually drags a 1000ton ship.

He is massively stronger than that combined team.

2) This isnt the CW. The fight we saw against Flash and Superman was long enough for Supes to do whatever he needs to.

3) If he is its not by much.

4) But none of their team has Flash level speed.

1. Combined heroes 》》Superman dragging a 1K Ton ship.

Superman wont casually remove Thanos gauntlet. On the contrary, he will have to stop running in order to apply force.

2. The scene is 20s long in Superspeed perspective. In real life the scene is seconds long.

That isnt a prolongued fight.

3. The moment he grabs Thanos arm, he will be countering Thanos' own force.

He will stop running.

4.Superman cant run forever.

Superman doesnt have enough to take them all down. And whats worse, one mistake would mean terrible consequenced for him.

Darth Thor
1) Provide feats for us to compare.

2) That 20seconds isnt enough to pull off the gauntlet? SM and IM almost got it off. How will Thanos punch Superman once the gauntlet is off?

3) Nah he took punches at Flash but that didnt snap him out of his super speed. In that split second Thanos will not know what is going on so wont have time to think he has to hold onto the Gauntlet. Even with thinking time, IM and SM almost got it off.

4) He doesnt need to run forever. But we have see. He can easily fly into orbit and back, and race Flash across continents.

Josh_Alexander
1) Provide feats for us to compare.

2) That 20seconds isnt enough to pull off the gauntlet? SM and IM almost got it off. How will Thanos punch Superman once the gauntlet is off?

3) Nah he took punches at Flash but that didnt snap him out of his super speed. In that split second Thanos will not know what is going on so wont have time to think he has to hold onto the Gauntlet. Even with thinking time, IM and SM almost got it off.

4) He doesnt need to run forever. But we have see. He can easily fly into orbit and back, and race Flash across continents.

1. Spiderman was able ALONE to hold a 1K ton ship from falling appart.

Superman pulled a 1K ton ship.

Add IM, Drax, Nebula Strange and a slept Thanos to the equation.

2. The Titan scene is way more than 20s.

Thanos was asleep.

3. You dont seem to grasp the fact that Superman will have to stop speeding in order to remove the gauntlet.

He will be countering Thanos' strength. He will be holding Thanos' arm.

4. He isnt speed blitzing Thor, Hela, Thanos, Surtur, Hulk, Ultron, Kurse...etc.

He will get tired and get stomped.

Adam Grimes
I see a lot of death for the MCU. Thanos dies first of course, unless Supes goes for Thor first.

NotAllThatEvil
Stupid question, but couldn't thanos make an illusanary thanos to buy time like he did with gamora and use that time to turn drax into kryptonite?

FrothByte
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Stupid question, but couldn't thanos make an illusanary thanos to buy time like he did with gamora and use that time to turn drax into kryptonite?

Yes, yes he can. In fact he can probably make illusions for all of them, multiplying their number by dozens to confuse Superman.

I don't know if they have enough knowledge to know what kryptonite is though. If they do then Superman is screwed.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil

3hrs later:

5hrs later:

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I see a lot of death for the MCU. Thanos dies first of course, unless Supes goes for Thor first.

He couldnt kill Steppenwolf. He couldnt kill Doomsday.

He is definetly not killing Thanos.

WolvesofBabylon
He couldnt kill Steppenwolf. He couldnt kill Doomsday.

He is definetly not killing Thanos.

Oh Doomsday survived?

relentless1
I don't think its a matter of he couldn't kill step more like he didn't kill step which is a big difference

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Oh Doomsday survived?

Did Superman survived?

Josh_Alexander
I don't think its a matter of he couldn't kill step more like he didn't kill step which is a big difference

Thanos stats》》 Stepp.

Does it matter?

WolvesofBabylon
Did Superman survived?

You are the one who said he couldnt kill Doomsday. I didnt say Superman survived.

In regards to this topic. Superman would kill plenty of characters but ultimately would lose. Just too many numbers. At least Thanos would be one of the dead.

Josh_Alexander
You are the one who said he couldnt kill Doomsday. I didnt say Superman survived.

In regards to this topic. Superman would kill plenty of characters but ultimately would lose. Just too many numbers. At least Thanos would be one of the dead.

So they both died? Why?

WolvesofBabylon
So they both died? Why?

Not sure what you are trying to get at? They both died because of Knite. That doesnt change the fact you were wrong. You said Superman couldnt kill Doomsday yet he did.

Josh_Alexander
Not sure what you are trying to get at? They both died because of Knite. That doesnt change the fact you were wrong. You said Superman couldnt kill Doomsday yet he did.

The Kryptonite killed Doomsday not Superman.

WolvesofBabylon
The Kryptonite killed Doomsday not Superman.

That is just stupid. So anyone who has killed someone with a weapon didnt kill them, the weapon did. That is basically what you are saying.

Josh_Alexander
That is just stupid. So anyone who has killed someone with a weapon didnt kill them, the weapon did. That is basically what you are saying.

Superman couldnt kill Doomsday reason why he had to use the Krytonite spear.

Do you disagree?

WolvesofBabylon
Superman couldnt kill Doomsday reason why he had to use the Krytonite spear.

Do you disagree?

Thanos couldnt kill half the universe without the IG. Do you agree that it was the IG that did it and not Thanos?

Your point is irrelevant. Who put the spear into Doomsday? Did the Knite do that or did Superman?

Josh_Alexander
Thanos couldnt kill half the universe without the IG. Do you agree that it was the IG that did it and not Thanos?

Your point is irrelevant. Who put the spear into Doomsday? Did the Knite do that or did Superman?

The IG ofcourse lol.

Batman could have brought down DD in that aspect. Do you disagree?

WolvesofBabylon
The IG ofcourse lol.

Batman could have brought down DD in that aspect. Do you disagree?

If Batman would have stabbed Doomsday and killed him, I would say Batman did it. He performed the action. Your logic is no different than if I went and shot someone and said..Hey it wasnt me that did that, it was the gun and the bullet

I am not arguing that he could have killed him w/o knite. I am saying you were wrong in saying he couldnt kill Doomsday but obviously Doomsday died.

If you go down this path, you might as well ignore any feat that was ever done with a weapon/shield/suit etc...

Josh_Alexander
If Batman would have stabbed Doomsday and killed him, I would say Batman did it. He performed the action. Your logic is no different than if I went and shot someone and said..Hey it wasnt me that did that, it was the gun and the bullet

I am not arguing that he could have killed him w/o knite. I am saying you were wrong in saying he couldnt kill Doomsday but obviously Doomsday died.

If you go down this path, you might as well ignore any feat that was ever done with a weapon/shield/suit etc...

Oh well unless Superman can find a weapon/weakness to defeat Thanos he isnt killing him.

I guess my point was that, without that Knite spear Superman would have lost.

The Spectre+
^^ doomsday is virtually unkillable unlike other kryptonians that can be killed using an insane amount of brute strength.
Besides i bet if there is any one in the mcu that kill him without knite.
So dont make an issue of supes using knite to kill him. Because there is simply no one in the mcu that can kill him without teleporting or some magic blah blah blah or the IG.

FrothByte
^^ doomsday is virtually unkillable unlike other kryptonians that can be killed using an insane amount of brute strength.
So dont make an issue of supes using knite to kill him. Because there is simply no one in the mcu that can kill him without teleporting or some magic blah blah blah or the IG.

That's a no limits fallacy. If someone cut DD's head off, there's no proof he can still live after that.

The Spectre+
That's a no limits fallacy. If someone cut DD's head off, there's no proof he can still live after that.

Actually he can. why? bcos he has no internal/vital organs. There Is Every Possibility That His Head Will Regenerate.

tkitna
Superman beating the entire MCU? laughing

Oh this board sometimes.

quanchi112

quanchi112
I don't think its a matter of he couldn't kill step more like he didn't kill step which is a big difference Well he had multiple attacks to do so hence why this Superman massacres in a few moments nonsense claim to rest. The facts show us otherwise. Fanboys gonna fanboy. Thanos solos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
Superman beating the entire MCU? laughing

Oh this board sometimes. Dc fanboys come out of the landscaping for this one with their idiocy. Imagination debating 101.

RealityWarper
The MCU crushes Superman like it's nothing.

Josh_Alexander

The fact that Superman couldnt be able to kill him doesnt mean he is unkillable. Nor that Knite is the only thing that can kill DD.

quanchi112
Originally posted by RealityWarper
The MCU crushes Superman like it's nothing. thumb up

FrothByte
Actually he can. why? bcos he has no internal/vital organs. There Is Every Possibility That His Head Will Regenerate.

Except there's no proof of that is there? He was created from Zod, and it's logical to assume he'll have whatever internal organs that Zod has. If you want to claim he can survive a beheading, you'll have to provide some concrete proof that he can, no merely supposition on your part.

The Spectre+
Except there's no proof of that is there? He was created from Zod
NO! he mutated from zod. I dont remember zod, having bony protrusions or adapting to attacks.
And besides lex added his own DNA that mixture is what must have made doomsday like that. Thats why kryptonians forbade random mixture of DNA's. In some cases it probably created doomsdaylike creatures.

The Spectre+
Nor that Knite is the only thing that can kill DD.
So what else in the cinematic universe apart from knite can KILL him?? (notice i said "KILL" not erase from existence or something like that)

Josh_Alexander
So what else in the cinematic universe apart from knite can KILL him?? (notice i said "KILL" not erase from existence or something like that)

Thanos.
Surtur.
Ego.
Hela.
Dormammu.

And many other heavy hitters. Just because Superman failed to defeat him doesnt mean he is undefeatable.

FrothByte
NO! he mutated from zod. I dont remember zod, having bony protrusions or adapting to attacks.
And besides lex added his own DNA that mixture is what must have made doomsday like that. Thats why kryptonians forbade random mixture of DNA's. In some cases it probably created doomsdaylike creatures.

And again, you have no proof that he doesn't have internal organs or that he can survive a beheading. PROOF man, proof.

h1a8
Speed perception is the biggest reason why Superman can possibly pull this off.
Everyone will be frozen.
Statues can't beat anyone.

quanchi112
Batman beat him. Dummy. If one human can do it then Superman does not make it past iron man.

Josh_Alexander
Speed perception is the biggest reason why Superman can possibly pull this off.
Everyone will be frozen.
Statues can't beat anyone.

Superman will run out of energy. He will stop and die. Too many foes.

h1a8
Superman will run out of energy. He will stop and die. Too many foes.
Do you know how much energy Superman has? It seems that he becomes fully powered as long as he is exposed to the Sun.
He can one shot a lot of them.

The Spectre+
Superman will run out of energy.

eek! HOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the f**k?

Josh_Alexander
Do you know how much energy Superman has? It seems that he becomes fully powered as long as he is exposed to the Sun.
He can one shot a lot of them.

Exposed to the sun doesnt mean he has unlimited stamina, nor that he can speed blitz forever.

In his various fights weve seen Kal El fatigued and in need of recovery. Like when he fought Zod or DD.

He can one shot many of them, and many of them can one shot him.

I lean towards the numbers.

h1a8
Exposed to the sun doesnt mean he has unlimited stamina, nor that he can speed blitz forever.

In his various fights weve seen Kal El fatigued and in need of recovery. Like when he fought Zod or DD.

He can one shot many of them, and many of them can one shot him.

I lean towards the numbers.

I never saw him fatigued. He was beat around but not tired from what I could see.
You have to show why Superman will run out of energy before winning.
Superman doesn't need unlimited energy to win since he's not fighting unlimited opponents.

Josh_Alexander
I never saw him fatigued. He was beat around but not tired from what I could see.
You have to show why Superman will run out of energy before winning.
Superman doesn't need unlimited energy to win since he's not fighting unlimited opponents.

And how is he defeating Hela, Surtur, Thanos, and all the other heavy hitters?

He is superfast, doesnt mean he is defeating them.

He couldnt defeat DD, and Steppenwolf was fine.

Again, Superman wont speed blitz forever cause he doesnt have unlimited stamina.

Superman loses. He will eventually slow down.

h1a8
And how is he defeating Hela, Surtur, Thanos, and all the other heavy hitters?

He is superfast, doesnt mean he is defeating them.

He couldnt defeat DD, and Steppenwolf was fine.

Again, Superman wont speed blitz forever cause he doesnt have unlimited stamina.

Superman loses. He will eventually slow down.

They are statues to him. They are not indestructible at all. And this is human sized Surtur.

Superman's strength is enough to bypass their durability. Superman's hv could wipe out most of them.

Silent Master
The OP doesn't say anything about Surtur being restricted to human size.

Stop lying.

The Spectre+
originally posted by Silent Master
The OP doesn't say anything about Surtur being restricted to human size.

Stop lying.
I Think What He's Saying Is(of Which I Agree) That When Supes Moves At Superspeed, Uncle Surt Wont Have Time To Grow To Those Enormous Heights, Therefore Giving Supes The Time To Attack With Devastating Results.

FrothByte
I Think What He's Saying Is(of Which I Agree) That When Supes Moves At Superspeed, Uncle Surt Wont Have Time To Grow To Those Enormous Heights, Therefore Giving Supes The Time To Attack With Devastating Results.

Now why would you assume that Surtur is starting this match with his diminished height? Standard forum rules assume that all characters are they're latest versions unless otherwise specified. That means that Surtur is starting this match in his giant version, unless otherwise stated in OP.

Silent Master

The Op doesn't say Surtur starts at human size.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Silent Master
The Op doesn't say Surtur starts at human size.

There's also no such thing as human sized Surtur.

Arachnid1
Superman doesn't need to be bloodlusted to win this.

EDIT: Forgot about buffed Surtur, if that's what we're using here. IDK if supes has any answer for him. Maybe he could just pull the crown off his head? He's lifted bigger and heavier.

Josh_Alexander
They are statues to him. They are not indestructible at all. And this is human sized Surtur.

Superman's strength is enough to bypass their durability. Superman's hv could wipe out most of them.

Not the Heavy hitters.

Superman loses, he is outnumbered and cant run forever.

Josh_Alexander

Meanwhile he is trying to defeat Surtur (which will take significant time, even at Super speed) Thanos gets to activate an Infinity stone. It just takes less than a sec after all.

Superman loses. He isnt strong enough.

h1a8

Silent Master

h1a8

Silent Master

h1a8

Silent Master

h1a8

Silent Master

Josh_Alexander

FrothByte
H1 and his fictional math.

Josh_Alexander
You claimed one second to him = 11 days.

A bullet-timer being a statue to him doesn't even come close to proving 1/100th the level of speed you claimed for Superman.

Insanity. I don't know where h1 got those numbers from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOthutb_2Hc

Superman isn't even near to what h1 is putting him.

Josh_Alexander
Insanity. I don't know where h1 got those numbers from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOthutb_2Hc

Superman isn't even near to what h1 is putting him.

I want to emphasize that i disagree on Gubz calculation for Supes speed. Gubz used Movie sequence, which isn't literal. Therefore, am willing to claim Superman being slower than Mach 27.

And yet, it's no where near to what h1 is claiming.

h1a8

Silent Master
Blocking bullets does not take millisecond reaction time, stop lying.

Josh_Alexander

Silent Master

h1a8
I'm not going to let H1 derail this with one of his tangents.

The OP never said human size Surtur and Superman isn't even close to that fast.

Stop lying
The OP didn't state building size Surtur either.
The OP didn't state which version of Surtur. He excluded Dormammu and Ego because they are simply too powerful. So in the spirit of the thread it makes since to use human sized Surtur.

And I gave a rough estimate.
And Superman could be close to that fast, maybe.

Silent Master
You've been here for over a decade, you know we use most current version unless otherwise stated, which isn't human size Surtur. So your claim that this was human size Surtur was a lie.

You have zero proof to back up your claim that Superman is so fast that one second equals 11 days for him, so that was another lie.

You really need to stop lying so much.

Josh_Alexander

Close!? laughing out loud

Clearly you dont know the implication of your words!!

Lets say you are right and 1s = 11days for Superman.

That would imply that superman speed is roughly mach 30, 787!!!

Maybe? I say you are extremly wrong!

FrothByte
The OP didn't state building size Surtur either.
The OP didn't state which version of Surtur. He excluded Dormammu and Ego because they are simply too powerful. So in the spirit of the thread it makes since to use human sized Surtur.

And I gave a rough estimate.

There's no such thing as a human-sized Surtur dumbass.

NemeBro
There's no such thing as a human-sized Surtur dumbass. Yeah, even at his smallest he was over twenty feet tall.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/thor-surtur-doom.jpg#main

dynamix
he lost to doomsday, and he was in bloodlust mode in that fight. i honestly don't think he will even beat Stormbreaker Thor. then you got hulk who will match him in strength, strange who will be toying with him, and then there are the big guns like hela, ego, thanos, dorm.

h1a8

h1a8
Originally posted by dynamix
he lost to doomsday, and he was in bloodlust mode in that fight. i honestly don't think he will even beat Stormbreaker Thor. then you got hulk who will match him in strength, strange who will be toying with him, and then there are the big guns like hela, ego, thanos, dorm.

Everyone will be statues to him here. Remember the flash scene?

Silent Master
Why do you lie so much?

FrothByte
It's not nitpicking when you point out someone else's lies.

dynamix

remember when he was killed by doomsday? besides flying into the atmosphere, when did he ever utilize that flash-like speed in that fight where he was clearly in blood-lust mode

Arachnid1
Ah, the old "he didn't do it in this one scene so he can't do it period" argument.

Supers has been shown to be capable of fighting at Flash speed in his more recent outing. He's capable of it here.

Josh_Alexander

Ive already countered this point.

Diana's sword was moving, The Mothetbox was moving, Steppenwolf's fist was moving!!! A statue doesnt move!

Superman cant defeat the heavy hitters...Thanos activates infinity stone.

Superman loses.

h1a8
It's not nitpicking when you point out someone else's lies.

Everyone on this site saw the movie. Only an idiot wouldn't know what I was talking about.

Look up the definition of nitpicking.

Silent Master
Everyone on this site saw the movie. Only an idiot wouldn't know what I was talking about.

Why did you lie about which version of Surtur was in this thread?

FrothByte

It's not nitpicking to

1. Point out that Surtur was never the size of a human
2. Point out that there was no stipulation as to which version of Surtur to use in this thread, which means we use the latest version.

h1a8

Silent Master
Why did you lie about which version of Surtur was in this thread and about how fast Superman is?

h1a8
Close!? laughing out loud

Clearly you dont know the implication of your words!!

Lets say you are right and 1s = 11days for Superman.

That would imply that superman speed is roughly mach 30, 787!!!

Maybe? I say you are extremly wrong!

Wrong.
A punch is roughly thrown from 1m away.
If you have the reflexes to react to a punch that travels 1m in 1microsecond (Mach 2900) then you can move your hand with the speed of roughly Mach 1450. It takes roughly half the speed of a punch to be able to block it.

Anyway, this is moot since if WW was frozen then Thanos would be. Superman just takes the gauntlet and owns all.

Silent Master
Wrong.
If you have the reflexes to react to a punch that travels 1m in 1microsecond (Mach 2900) then you can move your hand with the speed of roughly Mach 1450. It takes roughly half the speed of a punch to be able to block it.

Anyway, this is moot since if WW was frozen then Thanos would be. Superman just takes the gauntlet and owns all.

You claimed Superman speed was such that 1 second = 11 days to him.

Why are you lying about his speed?

Josh_Alexander
Wrong.

Superman is mach 5-30 depending on the source you are consulting!

Superman doesnt even come close to mach 50!

11 days is BS.

h1a8

h1a8
Superman is mach 5-30 depending on the source you are consulting!

Superman doesnt even come close to mach 50!

11 days is BS.

No one claimed that about Superman. You guys have a reading comprehension problem.

Anyway Superman takes the gauntlet while Thanos is a statue.

Silent Master

Silent Master

Josh_Alexander
No one claimed that about Superman. You guys have a reading comprehension problem.

Anyway Superman takes the gauntlet while Thanos is a statue.

You clearly stated that 1s is like 11days for Superman. Didnt you?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>