Drax/Gamora/Nebula vs. Colossus/Deadpool/Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Drax has his blades
Wade his guns/Katanas
Nathan has his gear
Gamora her blades

Round 1: H2H
Round 2: Weapons/Melee

FrothByte
I'm probably going with the X-team. The GotG have some of the worst individual fight scenes in the MCU, makes it very hard to get a proper gauge on their powers. Drax is incredibly durable but his strength doesn't seem on par with his durability. He can take some blows from Colossus but can't see him being able to really hurt Colossus in return. He's stronger than DP and Cable but doesn't seem fast or skilled enough to keep up with them.

Gamora and Nebula are roughly equal and should be stronger that DP and Cable... though I don't know by how much. Still, the problem with them is that they didn't exactly seem extremely skilled. I mean, they probably are, but they mostly just took out fodder so it's pretty hard to gauge their skill.

Plus none of the GotG have equipment to match Cable's stuff.

TheVaultDweller
lol Colossus vs Drax would take forever. I have this mental image of a perplexed Colossus, as he ragdolls a laughing Drax all over the place, while the latter shouts "Do it again! Do it again!" every time he gets flung like a sack of potatoes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.