Kenth Hamner vs Galen Marek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CuckedCurry
R1: start-of-game Galen Marek.
R2: end-of-game Galen Marek.

Jmanghan
what the ****.

CuckedCurry
Originally posted by Jmanghan
what the ****.

Cool! Perhaps you have a better grasp of how this fight would go down than you do with Nikkos Tyris vs Nejaa Halcyon :/

Jmanghan
Originally posted by CuckedCurry
Cool! Perhaps you have a better grasp of how this fight would go down than you do with Nikkos Tyris vs Nejaa Halcyon :/ That's why you never responded to my argument, right? big grin

I'm sorry that you're mad that you were wrong about it being "even".

CuckedCurry

Jmanghan
"You mean besides the fact he was acting Sly and was literally laughing off the situation, and the fact that Tyris was winning the duel, and the fact that both him and Desertwind were saying he could've taken any of them, even all 3 of them at the same time?

I knelt in the dirt, cradling my friend's head in my lap. Desertwind stood by my side, resting a hand on my shoulder. "I think he knew Tyris was a good enough swordsman to get one or the other of us. Nejaa knew he could not defeat him with a lightsaber, so he found another means to protect us.

In the second of life he left me, I caught a vision of him standing above me and my dead comrades. Our slain bodies faded away, but his mocking laughter did not. I knew with a certainty as clear and hard as transparisteel that if I did not deal with Tyris, my friends and our mission here would be destroyed. I couldn't let that happen, so I acted. - I, Jedi

Launching tiny rocks at him and Halcyon not being able to do a thing about it?

His dark eyes blazed for a moment, then an invisible fist smashed into my chest, knocking me backward. He freed his right hand from his azure blade, and flicked fingers at me with the most casual of gestures. A fist-sized stone shot at me from the ground, clipping me on the left shoulder. Pain shot through my arm, leaving it numb. He laughed and hurled another stone toward me. I deflected it with my lightsaber and smiled, then another rock slammed into the left side of my head. - I, Jedi

Also, c'mon now, you can clearly see Halcyon struggling just to stay alive in their saber duel, whereas Tyris never felt pressed in any way, shape, or form:

I knew fear, but the person I was in the dream shunted it away. I held my silvery blade in a simple guard, though I tilted the blade forward, pointing it at his throat. We circled, then he struck. His blade flicked out for my right leg. I swept my blade down to block low right, sparks flying as our blades crashed into each other. He bounced his blade up and over mine, and brought it across in a slash meant to decapitate me.

I caught the acrid stink as some of my hair melted beneath the lightsaber's lethal caress, but I ducked the blow by a safe margin. Rotating my wrists, I swept my blade back low, through where his legs should have been, but he leaped up and away from my strike. He flipped backward through the air, displaying great ability with levitation, and landed easily four meters away from me. - I, Jedi."

I would also like to say that the 2 other Jensaarai were already defeated, so when he had the "vision", he was pretty much saying that Tyris could take all 3 of them at once, and his friend was convinced he could take at least 2 of them.

DarthAnt66
1. Galen stomps
2. Galen distinegrates Kenth

BazookaMaster
1. Kenth
2. Galen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.