Race riots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
To start, I fully understand whites perform acts of violence against minorities, at rates disproportionate to riots within minority communities, I'm not looking to argue statistics.

When Martin Luther King was murdered, there were four days of riots within our nations capital.

People complain about "pandering" all the time, and blame SJW pressure. I wonder if the politicians use that as an excuse, and are really scared of triggering another riot where they work. Statistics or not, no one ever claimed politicians act out of rational altruism. More like neurotic self interest.

Like the self interest behind initial gun regulation, out of a fear of blacks being armed and marching on the capital.

Given that D.C. has a heavy minority population, do you think this factors into everything politicians say and do, in addiition to the usual vote pandering and other "self interest" tactics?

Playmaker
Originally posted by cdtm
I'm not looking to argue statistics.

So in others words, you just want to keep believing what you said even if the facts don't line up with what you said.

cdtm
Originally posted by Playmaker
So in others words, you just want to keep believing what you said even if the facts don't line up with what you said.

Gun regulation as a tool to disarm impoverished blacks is actually a fact..

I said I don't want to argue which side "is more violent". That isn't the point of this post. It isn't to accuse minorities of being "more violent", or vice versa.

But feel free to bring in whatever you wish.

Flyattractor
Silly Hippy Liberal.

Note I said "Liberal" NOT "Leftist"

Big Diff there.

Still a silly hippy tho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.