Trigon vs Phoenix Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Baziemarc123
Phoenix force is multiversal.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Two overhyped characters. Toss a coin.

xJLxKing
PF

Trigon is a toss coin

cdtm
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Phoenix force is multiversal.

So it stands to reason, anything powerful enough to drive off the PF would also be multiversal. As would anything that taps that power.

Hey everybody, Danny Rand is tapping into multiversal power because Baz said so! thumb up

Baziemarc123
tf are you talking about?

I'm basing it on this

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/56904/3038130-1741083-what_is_the_phoenix_force_01.jpg

leonidas
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Two overhyped characters. Toss a coin.

really? overhyped? i think those days are long done for the pf. but yeah, i do think this is pretty much a toss up. at one time--not even very long ago--i'd have said the pf, no doubt. nowadays, in the wake of recent arcs like avx and thor? i'm not sure trigon wouldn't win the majority. /shrug

cdtm
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
tf are you talking about?

I'm basing it on this

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/56904/3038130-1741083-what_is_the_phoenix_force_01.jpg

You know Shou-Lao and Phoenix are ancient enemies, right? And that the dragon actually DROVE OFF the ENTIRE Phoenix Force?

No gimmicks, powerups, or plot devices. They simply fought, and the dragon won.

And every Iron Fist kills and taps that power. And in Danny's case, he absorbed the chi of anothet Iron Fist, with his own supply of dragon chi.

Glad to know Iron Fist is multiversal in scope. thumb up smile

Baziemarc123
lmao that's supposed to be a low end? the fist has always been potentially powerful

cdtm
Ask anyone here where I rank Danny.

Baziemarc123
i don't care?

cdtm
Good, because I forgot to say "except Stiltman."

leonidas
laughing out loud and multiversal in scope doesn't necessarily translate into depth of power. the builders for example were technically multiversal beings, but thor was capable of wrecking them. /shrug

MrMind
Lol phoenix is multiversal?

Trigon was multiversal since 80s titans

riv6672
PF.

Baziemarc123
current phoenix wolverine from thor latest run destroyed the entire universe leaving only earth, ultimate universe, phoenix created the universe,

CadenceV2
In some comic books, including F4, Phoenix made the universe and the all powerful Galactus. Same 616 Phoenix was the only being able to fix and hold back the universe destroying neutron galaxy Mkraan Crystal.

Ultimate Comics confirm there universe was made by Ultimate Phoenix Force.

White Phoenix is Multiversal and shown as such.

So all in all Phoenix Force at its height is Universe to multiversal level. Trigon never impressed me with such feats.

One Big Mob
She never created Galactus in anything to my knowledge. Implications due to big bang sparking but even that doesn't add up to creation.

Same with her really being the only being to try and oppose the Mkraan. Don't get me wrong it's a great feat, but there's a difference between being the only one who can and the only hyper powerful being who tried. And that's just assuming it was pure raw power needed.

And White Phoenix operates around the multiverse. That doesn't mean she has multiversal powers, or rather, has displayed them.

I agree that Trigon is lacking though. It's really a shame when DC can go in depth with random useless characters but Trigon will never get the same sort of play that a "not named" Lord of Chaos and Order gets. Even just him doing stuff is apparently too much to ask. He doesn't need to blow up a multiverse but maybe a fight with anyone would be nice.
I really like Trigon too for character design but **** me are his comics something else.

riv6672

Galan007
PF.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by Galan007
PF.

based on what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.