Rank these Business Entities in Despicableness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
While the free-market has brought us many wonderful things, not all are equally as great. Loosely rank these organizations from most to least hated. Which ones cause you the greatest grief, monopolize, exploit consumers, oppressive, etc.

Control: US Federal Government
Big Banks
Health Insurance Companies
Auto, Home, Life, and all other Insurance Companies
Law Firms
Pharmaceutical Companies
Corporatized Hospitals & Clinics
Energy & Utility Companies
Universities (can be any but for-profit in particular)
Internet Service, TV, Phone, etc Providers.

Feel free to throw in your own that I may have missed.

Bashar Teg
i'll go with health insurance companies.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i'll go with health insurance companies.

You missed the bus, law firms allow health insurance companies to operate, let's not dismiss big banks that back the law firms so it's a tie up perhaps they simply survive due to their symbiotic relaionship.

Bashar Teg
it was a difficult choice, okay?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Kurk
While the free-market has brought us many wonderful things, not all are equally as great. Loosely rank these organizations from most to least hated. Which ones cause you the greatest grief, monopolize, exploit consumers, oppressive, etc.

Control: US Federal Government
Big Banks
Health Insurance Companies
Auto, Home, Life, and all other Insurance Companies
Law Firms
Pharmaceutical Companies
Corporatized Hospitals & Clinics
Energy & Utility Companies
Universities (can be any but for-profit in particular)
Internet Service, TV, Phone, etc Providers.

Feel free to throw in your own that I may have missed.

Disney > Everyone Else.

Cause Disney RULES!

Just ask Quan.

The Ellimist
It depends on what you mean by "hate". People more regularly complain about the federal gov't than they do about for-profit universities, but few people actually argue for its abolition, while there are lots of people who genuinely don't think for-profit universities should exist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.