Chaos War Hercules vs. Black Racer Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

backup
Chaos War Hercules vs. Black Racer Flash

Who takes this?

riv6672
AH, shit, Herc?

twt
Racer.

SquallX

MrMind
black racer easily

Stoic
Why would he easily win?

Galan007
Was this version of Herc immune to death?

MrMind
Originally posted by Stoic
Why would he easily win?

black racer killed darkseid true self twice where both time darkseid was collapsing the multiverse

black racer is the embodiment of death, even chaos king was only an aspect of oblivion, death=oblivion>chaos king-chaos war hercules

so unless you can prove oblivion is more powerful than death. Hercules has no chance

Rage.Of.Olympus
Shouldn't this basically be a stalemate? Black Racer is a more powerful embodiment of death (Not the ACTUAL death from what I remember) but Chaos War Hercules is on par with the Chaos King who is about as powerful as an abstract or close to it.

Depends on if you think Chaos King Hercules can kill an aspect of death. Shit gets muddled at this level. But the BR doesn't or can't just kill whoever he wants and clearly has powerful limitations but vague high-end power. He's the harbinger of death, but not the cause. The New God Version of a Valkyrie from what I gather.

Originally posted by MrMind
black racer killed darkseid true self twice where both time darkseid was collapsing the multiverse

black racer is the embodiment of death, even chaos king was only an aspect of oblivion, death=oblivion>chaos king-chaos war hercules

so unless you can prove oblivion is more powerful than death. Hercules has no chance

That's some quick-maths.

MrMind
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

That's some quick-maths.

the math works
chaos king is only an aspect of oblivion, oblivion and marvel death, infinity, eternity these abstracts are on the same level, thus chaos king should be a tier below

black racer is the dc embodiment of death which mean he should be in the same tier with oblivion. unless cw hercules can't be killed or somehow proven more powerful than death. he's toast here

xJLxKing

MrMind
^true, I know death of the endless is the most powerful since she is the death for all of dc, she's not the god of death, she IS death

regarding nekron and black racer, maybe they only embodied aspect of death? not sure, if that's the case then they are on the same level with chaos king. need experts like galan to explain this

xJLxKing
Yeah I figured that Black racer is the aspect of death for gods
Black flash was those superspeed

Technically Hercules is still a god, no?

zopzop
Originally posted by MrMind
^true, I know death of the endless is the most powerful since she is the death for all of dc, she's not the god of death, she IS death

regarding nekron and black racer, maybe they only embodied aspect of death? not sure, if that's the case then they are on the same level with chaos king. need experts like galan to explain this
https://s8.postimg.cc/mzrui2lk1/death-captain-atom-01.jpg

MrMind
to xjlxking, black flash is black racer
just went back to reread blackest night nekron is sentient Darkness, the empty space between atoms and planets (void). sounds a lot like oblivion to be honest. regarding black racer though I need to refresh my memories first

edit: zop's scan pretty much cleared it up

AbelAnderson
Chaos Hurc seems more impressive to me due to his encounter with Mikaboshi.

SquallX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.