Classic Rogue vs. Classic Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/56333/1791228-rogue_6.jpg

vs.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b2/WonderMan-1.jpg/250px-WonderMan-1.jpg

Flyattractor
Wondie can't handle Pumpkin Bombs.

StiltmanFTW
To be fair, Norman's explosives can be pretty damn formidable.

A pumpkin pendrive took out Mr. Hyde.

Flyattractor
Yeah because Mr Hyde don't have any CRAP or Hilariously Ridiculous Showings or anything.

Stoic
Probably Rogue through power set. She used to be faster as well in terms of flight speed. Not too sure these days though, because Simon no longer needs to use tech in order to fly. I'm still leaning towards Rogue taking this.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah because Mr Hyde don't have any CRAP or Hilariously Ridiculous Showings or anything.

Rogue didn't have a perfect track record, either.

zopzop
Rogue took a punch from Binary (a high herald) that knocked her into orbit and she almost made it to the Moon. She wasn't KOed or anything.

Hyperion (non Hickman version jobber king) broke Simon's arm when they fought.

I see Rogue winning after a good fight.

psycho gundam
He's probably stronger but it's likely not much of a gap especially if you consider he'd hold back some fighting a woman. Rogue always has the vitality/power drain so my money is on her

Martian_mind
Eh, I think Wonderman is being slept on a bit here. The dude was overpowering classic Thor in H2H, getting the better of Iron Man, and physically dismantling adamantium Ultron (he didn't break the adamantium IIRC, but he did so much damage Ultron shut down).

I can't see Rogue matching those performances.

tkitna
Rogue is just a copy of Ms. Marvel. Thats where she got those powers and why Binary punched her in the first place. Unless she drains Simon, he wins.

darthgoober
Originally posted by tkitna
Rogue is just a copy of Ms. Marvel. Thats where she got those powers and why Binary punched her in the first place. Unless she drains Simon, he wins.
She's tried to drain Simon before and it didn't work out for her.

And Simon wins this handily. It's not even close TBH, Rogue lasts only as long as it takes for WM to actually start trying to put her down for the count...

zopzop
Originally posted by tkitna
Rogue is just a copy of Ms. Marvel.
Except she seemed way more impressive than classic Ms. Marvel ever was. Cyclops admitted even his full blast wouldn't do more than faze Rogue. Rogue punched Juggernaut so hard, she shattered windows and damaged buildings for miles. I already mentioned being punched into orbit and not even being KOed. She had ridiculous feats for someone who 'only' had classic Ms. Marvel's powers.

juggernaut74
Who is stronger of the two?

Martian_mind
Wonder Man. He proved himself a match in strength for Thor and Proffessor Hulk, which puts him significantly above Rogue.

juggernaut74
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/622i64/rogue_marvel_616/?source=images

Decent respect thread for Rogue.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Simon beats the shit out of her what the hell? He's waaaaaay stronger. He could one-shot kill her if she can't drain him with her powers. The classic Ms. Marvel powerset was only impressive because her closest competition was a scrub like Colossus.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Simon beats the shit out of her what the hell? He's waaaaaay stronger. He could one-shot kill her if she can't drain him with her powers. The classic Ms. Marvel powerset was only impressive because her closest competition was a scrub like Colossus.
That's rubbish. Simon wins but not easily.

Flyattractor
What would happen if Rogue touched Simon when in his pure Ionic Energy Form?

tkitna
Originally posted by zopzop
Except she seemed way more impressive than classic Ms. Marvel ever was. Cyclops admitted even his full blast wouldn't do more than faze Rogue. Rogue punched Juggernaut so hard, she shattered windows and damaged buildings for miles. I already mentioned being punched into orbit and not even being KOed. She had ridiculous feats for someone who 'only' had classic Ms. Marvel's powers.

Yet thats who's powers she procured. If she seemed more impressive, it was the writers doing. In truth, she wasnt anything more than a bonafide Ms. Marvel clone in different clothing. Regardless, Simon is to much for her anyway we want to spin it.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.