New thread proposal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
I was thinking of making 2 threads. A thread where libs post what they actually like about Trump and/or his policies. The other thread where cons post what they actually liked about Obama and/or his policies. To be clear, libs only post in the Trump thread and cons only post in the Obama thread. I would also ask 1 or 2 people from either side monitor each thread. Please vote and comment on what you think of the idea.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Badabing
I was thinking

*insert joke here*

DarthSkywalker0
Seems like a good idea would be interesting. I would also recommend a debate thread or separate area.

Flyattractor
Why don't we just make it so every one has to make it cleary obvious what their political affiliation is so that will make it easier for Bada to ban those he disagrees with.

Ya know ...so he can SarahSanders KMC right up its MexiHole.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why don't we just make it so every one has to make it cleary obvious what their political affiliation is so that will make it easier for Bada to ban those he disagrees with.

Ya know ...so he can SarahSanders KMC right up its MexiHole.
It's already painfully obvious what people's political affiliations are on this forum. Bada isn't trying to pull a Mao Zedong here.

Flyattractor
Bada is more of a Stalin or PolPot to be fair.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Bada is more of a Stalin or PolPot to be fair.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundred_Flowers_Campaign

Bashar Teg
no safe space threads plz

Beniboybling
sounds like it might encourage reasonable debate, no thanks

Flyattractor
Nice to see you are already in favor of the culling.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
no safe space threads plz

@badabong Have to 2nd that ^

We already have two safe space threads for Rightist to use as reference points: "Triggered: Stories to make you mad" and "Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.."; they're both shitshows.

edit: You should probably just combine those two threads at this point, they serve the same purpose

Flyattractor
How are EITHER of those threads "Safe Places" Robbie?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
@badabong

ha

Flyattractor
ha I am on a Drug Binge Right NOW!

Oh Bashy.

I am calling Social Services to come check up on you right now.

eek!

Robtard
ha

Sound have said 'dong'

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
Sound have said 'dong'

sound have, wood have, cold have.

Robtard
Wood

Playmaker
I was thinking of making 2 threads. A thread where libs post what they actually like about Trump and/or his policies. The other thread where cons post what they actually liked about Obama and/or his policies. To be clear, libs only post in the Trump thread and cons only post in the Obama thread. I would also ask 1 or 2 people from either side monitor each thread. Please vote and comment on what you think of the idea.

Good idea. But I think we can expand it to something like:

1.) Libs Argue For Conservative Positions
2.) Cons Argue for Liberal Positions

Or something like that. So things like health care, immigration reform, gun control, and all that. I once heard that if you can't argue the other side's perspective then you're not informed enough on the subject to have an opinion on it.

Badabing
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
It's already painfully obvious what people's political affiliations are on this forum. Bada isn't trying to pull a Mao Zedong here. Originally posted by Flyattractor
Bada is more of a Stalin or PolPot to be fair. I don't expect much from KMC, just obedience.

https://s33.postimg.cc/jtopz7zpb/raptorkneel-1.jpg

Anyway, the threads weren't meant to be safe. Just a way to think outside our political boxes. I'll leave this thread up for a bit. Doesn't look like the threads are a go looking at the early votes.

BackFire
I think the threads are good ideas, though you'd need to allow argumentation and disagreement in them, obviously, and they'd have to be heavily moderated, which I'm simply not interested in doing because I'm lazy.

Impediment
I say nay. Let's just have one thread with differing opinions instead of segregated threads.

Just my two cents.

dadudemon

What about centrists and moderates like Robtard and I? I think there may be one other but he doesn't post very often.

Also, I really like that idea. Sounds awesome. But, yes, it would need to be heavily moderated because you just KNOW someone with Fly in their name will troll one or both threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.