Luke Cage vs. Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Pure h2h, no weapons or illusions. Fight takes place in an abandoned warehouse in Harlem. Who wins?

TheVaultDweller
I'd still side with Loki, but it would take a while at this point.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

thumb up

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

Current Cage seems a bit above the super soldiers at this point so I figured I'd go a level higher and match him the Asgardians.... but that might have been too much.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Current Cage seems a bit above the super soldiers at this point so I figured I'd go a level higher and match him the Asgardians.... but that might have been too much.

Cage is in a really weird tier after LC s2 lol. He's kind of like Drax at this point. Even though neither are physically weak (especially with current Cage doing things like kicking cars hard enough that they do 180s, palming Iron Fist strikes that cause large shockwaves without moving, and containing grenade blasts in his hands without his fingers even budging), they're still disproportionately durable to all their other stats, which is going to make finding good match-ups hard IMO.

I think that he'd probably be comparable to an average tier Asgardian at this point, but not one of the higher tier individuals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.