Silver Surfer vs Krona (w/ all Emotional Entities)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

panthergod
?

Baziemarc123
Surfer stomps lol. mismatch

panthergod
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
lol,

Prove that hilarious sh*tclaim.

Surfer is nothing compared to Parrallax alone.

abhilegend
Who do you think can beat Silver Surfer in DC then?

Baziemarc123
read current surfer series. not my fault if you're too ignorant to know these stuff kid

panthergod
read current surfer series. not my fault if you're too ignorant to know these stuff kid
sub Thing HTH Surfer? lmao.

One Big Mob
Marc is making a lot of great points. Good debate so far

abhilegend
What did he do in current series that's so impressive?

panthergod
Ego and BRB is NOT impressive compared to even a single emotional entity.

Baziemarc123
yet Hal surfer's inferior managed to beat Krona eh?

panthergod
yet Hal surfer's inferior managed to beat Krona eh?

Name anything Surfer has done even close to Hal.

Prove your implicit claim that Surfer>Galactus, first of all.

I'll wait.

Baziemarc123
beating Kyle casually. and Kyle was briefly stronger than Hal for a period of time LMAO

abhilegend
beating Kyle casually. and Kyle was briefly stronger than Hal for a period of time LMAO
Nothing he did was casually.

Kyle can't even contain Hal's ring and got overloaded.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by abhilegend
Nothing he did was casually.

Kyle can't even contain Hal's ring and got overloaded.

in rebirth where Hal absorbed energies from Krona. doesn't count

before, Hal was never on Kyle's level, and Kyle had the greatest willpower LMAO

panthergod

lol No he wasn't. He was a rookie. literally got the ring a year before. laughing out loud

Surfer beating a rookie nowhere near Hal means nothing.

Baziemarc123
Im not sure what him having to be a rookie is relevant. He didn't counter years later what Monica or Surfer did to him

abhilegend
in rebirth where Hal absorbed energies from Krona. doesn't count

before, Hal was never on Kyle's level, and Kyle had the greatest willpower LMAO
He didn't absorb anything. The ring is made from his own will.

Hal was always more powerful than Kyle kid.

Baziemarc123
He got that powerful because of left energies of Krona's gauntlet thats common sense

abhilegend
He got that powerful because of left energies of Krona's gauntlet thats common sense
Prove that if you can.

xJLxKing

abhilegend

xJLxKing
Originally posted by abhilegend
The guy thinks she hulk and Iron Man can oneshot Superman.

We are just indulging him now. at this point, best ignore him

The more people reply to him, the more he makes outrageous claims

No one reads DC and Marvel would even try to argue that SheHulk>Superman

Stoic
If the answer was known from the beginning, why make the thread. I mean duh... who would win a phucking fight between Blue Beetle and Galactus? If Bazie is trolling, wtf is PG doing?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by panthergod
? you should maybe try ignoring obvious trolling rather than show how much it touches your soul with threads like this

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Marc is making a lot of great points. Good debate so far

What will you do when he tires of playing with his food, and starts hunting outside of his usual territory?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you should maybe try ignoring obvious trolling rather than show how much it touches your soul with threads like this
laughing out loud

MrMind

JLA/Avengers is canon crossover and you discredit it in the other thread. fukin dc vs marvel is fan vote nonsense and you take it seriously you dumb fukin idiot, you think storm can beat wonder woman?

MrMind
you should maybe try ignoring obvious trolling rather than show how much it touches your soul with threads like this

instead of telling the troll to shut the **** up you are actually blaming the person who indulge him?

NemeBro
you should maybe try ignoring obvious trolling rather than show how much it touches your soul with threads like this thumb up

panthergod

Nah, I'll bat around idiocy for fun as i see fit. Don't like it? GFTO the thread. simple.

MrMind
somebody needs to round bazie quanchi realitywarper and jbl in one place, and beat the living shit out of them with a baseball bat

One Big Mob
Originally posted by MrMind
instead of telling the troll to shut the **** up you are actually blaming the person who indulge him? Trolls trolling trolls at this stage.

Except I don't think the bazzer can be trolled. Guy is having the time of his life.

psycho gundam
instead of telling the troll to shut the **** up you are actually blaming the person who indulge him? cause that always seems to do the trick, now we know why they call you mr mind thumb up

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Trolls trolling trolls at this stage.

MrMind
laughing the hypocrisy

The Spectre+
somebody needs to round bazie quanchi realitywarper and jbl in one place, and beat the living shit out of them with a baseball bat

Am Willingly Willing.. Plus Iron Whips Would Be Better. Just give their addresses Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.