Doctor Strange 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Feige spilled the beans..

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/06/28/doctor-strange-sequel-kevin-feige-marvel-studios/

-Pr-
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Feige spilled the beans..

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/06/28/doctor-strange-sequel-kevin-feige-marvel-studios/

Good.

roughrider
Excellent. Let the good times keep rolling.

Patient_Leech
First one sucked ass, will not watch a second.

tkitna
Thought the first one was really good. Cant wait for another one.

NotAllThatEvil
But how can the make another one if he's dead🤔

tkitna
Did he get dusted too? I thought he survived, but I could be wrong.

Kazenji
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
But how can the make another one if he's dead🤔

whatever happens in Avengers 4 will fix that up.

James T. Kirk
Originally posted by tkitna
Did he get dusted too? I thought he survived, but I could be wrong. Don't ya remember? He said something to Tony to the effect of, "This was the only way." And then he dusted.

CPT Space Bomb
The first Dr. Strange was awesome. The "Come to bargain" and the trippy special effects were worth the price of admission alone. Can't wait for the sequel.

-Pr-
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
The first Dr. Strange was awesome. The "Come to bargain" and the trippy special effects were worth the price of admission alone. Can't wait for the sequel.

thumb up The visuals alone make it stand out among its peers as being more than just another origin story. And on top of that, a great cast and decent writing that actually explains how magic works in a way that makes sense.

Flyattractor
First one was good, but the ending was kind of a lame cop out.

This can wait for DVD.

tkitna
Originally posted by James T. Kirk
Don't ya remember? He said something to Tony to the effect of, "This was the only way." And then he dusted.

I honestly didnt. I remember Spidey and kind of forget the rest. I need to watch it again.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by roughrider
Excellent. Let the good times keep rolling.

Thought the first one was really good. Cant wait for another one.

thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
First one sucked ass, will not watch a second.

Really? I enjoyed it. I thought they did a good job at capturing the magical world.

Robtard
Not in my top 5 fav MCU films, but I enjoyed the film enough to want a sequel so happy this is finally happening.

My only real gripe was the final boss (Dormammu) and how it looked and played out, rather cheesy. Other than that, the film was enjoyable start to finish. Looking forward to Mordo being a villain, Chiwetel Ejiofor is a solid actor.

Impediment
Why would a sequel NOT happen?

Can't wait to see it!

TheVaultDweller
More Dr Strange? I'm in. I liked the first film, and thought he was one of the best parts of Infinity War.

rudester
How would this work if he lost his stone??

rudester
Sequels never workout!! (fact) Don't say the godfather...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Robtard
Not in my top 5 fav MCU films, but I enjoyed the film enough to want a sequel so happy this is finally happening.

My only real gripe was the final boss (Dormammu) and how it looked and played out, rather cheesy. Other than that, the film was enjoyable start to finish. Looking forward to Mordo being a villain, Chiwetel Ejiofor is a solid actor.

Cheesy?

Strange defeating Dormmy in the manner he did was one of the most original "Boss Battles" I've seen in a movie in a long time...

I thought it was clever and pretty cool...

But to each his own...

Kazenji
Better see more of Dormmamu in the sequel as i'm sure Baron Mordo will be conferring with him.

tkitna
Originally posted by rudester

Spiderman 2, Xmen 2, Iron Man 2, Winter Soldier, Age of Ultron, GotG 2, etc,,,,

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Kazenji
Better see more of Dormmamu in the sequel as i'm sure Baron Mordo will be conferring with him. I'm not so sure about that. Mordo doesn't like Dormammu. He just hates what his order became. He is going around killing sorcerers. While I'd love to see more Dormammu....I don't think we will. And that's okay tbh. I'd love to see a movie with Mordo as the villain.

Spiderman 2, Xmen 2, Iron Man 2, Winter Soldier, Age of Ultron, GotG 2, etc,,,,

And those are just comic movies. Stuff like Terminator 2 and Empire Strikes back are even BETTER than the original. Anyone saying sequels never work isn't thinking clearly.

Impediment
Production on Doctor Strange hasn't even started yet.

The events of Avengers 4 will set the timeline.

Do you really think that the majority of the character deaths will be permanent?

Spider-Man and Strange are definitely coming back.

Surtur
Originally posted by Impediment
Why would a sequel NOT happen?

Can't wait to see it!

Thanos killed him, duh.

Surtur
Originally posted by rudester

*Beats you with a VHS copy of Terminator 2*

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
Production on Doctor Strange hasn't even started yet.

The events of Avengers 4 will set the timeline.

Do you really think that the majority of the character deaths will be permanent?

Spider-Man and Strange are definitely coming back.

the only ones that will be permanent will be Evans, Hemsworth, Hiddleston and RDJ I'm there are others but those are the main ones.

Kazenji
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I'm not so sure about that. Mordo doesn't like Dormammu. He just hates what his order became. He is going around killing sorcerers. While I'd love to see more Dormammu....I don't think we will. And that's okay tbh. I'd love to see a movie with Mordo as the villain.

Even if Dormammu re-appears at the end of 2nd movie setting plans into motion for the the 3rd movie

be kinda stupid to let another villain fade away into existence only to appear 10 movies later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.