Leo's 4th (or 5th??) annual SECRET WARS!11!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
ok, so this years contestants include a new set of luminaries--abhilegend, damborg, phil and lil ole me. there is a CHANCE i may be willing to open this up to a couple more though that would be a large breach in etiquette. if you're interested in perhaps participating send me a pm. this is reserved though for more experienced bz participants. sorry to sound elitist but a lot of people don't finish these things or put in the effort needed to make them fun and competitive so the list is short. any past secret war-ers are welcome to drop me a line if they want in and there are a couple others whom i would welcome if interested.

anyway, this is a discussion thread. my initial thought was a 2 character amalgam--any 2 characters, any tier, or we can go with a herald+meta combo, or brick/tp character.

at this point i'm married to nothing so feel free to put forth ideas. if you're just an interested spectator and have something cool and novel to try chime in. if you bash, get off topic or in any other way act like an a$$hole i will hop on my cosmic treadmill and report your a$$. thumb up

so gents, thoughts?

DarkSaint85
I love amalgamation.

My half baked idea was to do themes (this was when I was going to create an awesome tourney).
It was going to be one human, one animal character. Then randomised.

leonidas
bwhahaha! that would be pretty funny, but not sure there are enough cool animals to really sell it....

psycho gundam
I am interested.

DarkSaint85
Krypto, lockjaw, Lockheed, throg, Cosmo, devil dinosaur, dexstarr, Geek, Hong Kong phoney, detective chimp (with any gear he might have), B'dg, Ch"p, tippy toes, battle cat...

DarkSaint85
And now we can add Thori, Toothgnasher etc too!

But yeah, that list has a red lantern, two GLs, a Kryptonian, some Asgardians, telepathy, teleporters, magic, science...it has it all!!

Damborgson
Herald + meta would be awesome thumb up

abhilegend
Herald+Meta would be good.

Supermutant
The title needs work, but once I win it will change. Any meta tier and any herald tier?

leonidas
laughing out loud the title's what brings in the big guns. thumb up

ok, so atm we have 5 interested parties. i can bow out of this to make 4, or we can try and make 5 work, but it does mean there would be a play in match to make the semi finals. if we stick with 5 we could make it a single post play in, or we could go a full 3 posts. then we'd need to decide who would be in the play in. volunteers? as defending champ it ain't gonna be me. sneer

jk. i could randomize 2 names for a play in but volunteers would be better i think. sounds like herald+meta is preferred so thumb up

welcome pg to the games. don't sleep on him. he beat my a$$ down once upon a time and abhi is still mid herald champ, having beaten smuph in a title match bz i think... mutant and borg need no intro. should be fun and competitive. thoughts on the play in or would you rather have 4?

DarkSaint85
Abhi is NOT MID HERALD CHAMP.

leonidas

Supermutant
I thought there were six now. Leo, damborg, phil, abhi, pg and myself.

DarkSaint85
He's not 'one of them'.

I won the tourney, by beating Smurph....

leonidas

deathslash
Just want to let you know, I'm interested.

Badabing
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Krypto, lockjaw, Lockheed, throg, Cosmo, devil dinosaur, dexstarr, Geek, Hong Kong phoney, detective chimp (with any gear he might have), B'dg, Ch"p, tippy toes, battle cat... Thori and Ace the Batdog, I win. sneer

leonidas

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Abhi is NOT MID HERALD CHAMP.
Because I forfeited. You haven't seen me in a BZ yet.

abhilegend

deathslash

leonidas
ok, ima cap this at 6 people. PLEASE don't f*** anyone over by bailing out. i'm begging you. a single play-in game is no good with 6, so we will have 4 people compete in the first rd and generate 2 people with byes. the 2 winners will advance to play the 2 people with byes in the semis, then a final. i am going to pull rank and give myself a bye since i'll also be hosting and wrangling up judges. that means i'll randomly give one more person a bye and that person is...borg. thumb up

draft order is as follows. first rd, the HERALD PICK (low, mid or high):

1. pg
2. mutant
3. abhi
4. borg
5. leo
6. slash

second rd--the META pick (low, mid or high):

1. slash
2. leo
3. borg
4. abhi
5. mutant
6. pg

rules are straight forward--all powers available from both picks. only prep allowed is a defensive shield. no flash, or flash-like characters allowed. other than that, post questions here. we keep this thing simple, and moving.

never done this with 6, so let's make this a good one. make your pick after the person in front of you has chosen and post here. no rush. we can institute a timeframe if it seems to be taking too long.

pg, you're on the clock. thumb up

deathslash
Do we have to let everyone know who we're picking or can it be a surprise?

leonidas
Originally posted by deathslash
Do we have to let everyone know who we're picking or can it be a surprise?

since it's a draft, we need to know, or else we could get someone picked twice. i've been in tourneys where picks can be repeated, but....it's not really cool. odds of a combo that is the same is minimal, but still, i think we should post publicly. if the others disagree i'm open to discuss. thumb up

leonidas
anyone interested in judging let me know. don't make me pm the lot of you. sneer

leonidas
phil has said he'd judge. hopefully in the next few days other possible judges will make themselves known. smile

psycho gundam
Wait..all high heralds are free? How long do I have to think about this? I just saw this now

psycho gundam
I don't even think the rules have been stated. It it ana amalgam? That effects things greatly

deathslash
Originally posted by psycho gundam
I don't even think the rules have been stated. It it ana amalgam? That effects things greatly yeah, it's one herald and one meta combined to make an amalgam. Leo already made the list for who chooses in what order, but if you're joining, he'll need to make a new list (get on it Leo). You also can't drop out/forget/ignore the tourney if you're in.

Finally, if we get one more person to join, we can go with two different battle royals at the same time and one final fight between the two finalists.

Supermutant
PG has the first pick and is just stalling to avoid defeat.That or he didn't bother to read the second post on this very page.

psycho gundam
I get that you hold a grudge because I made you quit and delete your posts but there is no way you read this thread and know what the rules are. Leo is still mulling things over.

psycho gundam
I will draft the second I know if it's amalgam or team

leonidas
Originally posted by leonidas
ok, ima cap this at 6 people. PLEASE don't f*** anyone over by bailing out. i'm begging you. a single play-in game is no good with 6, so we will have 4 people compete in the first rd and generate 2 people with byes. the 2 winners will advance to play the 2 people with byes in the semis, then a final. i am going to pull rank and give myself a bye since i'll also be hosting and wrangling up judges. that means i'll randomly give one more person a bye and that person is...borg. thumb up

draft order is as follows. first rd, the HERALD PICK (low, mid or high):

1. pg
2. mutant
3. abhi
4. borg
5. leo
6. slash

second rd--the META pick (low, mid or high):

1. slash
2. leo
3. borg
4. abhi
5. mutant
6. pg

rules are straight forward--all powers available from both picks. only prep allowed is a defensive shield. no flash, or flash-like characters allowed. other than that, post questions here. we keep this thing simple, and moving.

never done this with 6, so let's make this a good one. make your pick after the person in front of you has chosen and post here. no rush. we can institute a timeframe if it seems to be taking too long.

no expression

and it's nice to see mutant makes friends wherever he goes. laughing out loud

anyway, yes, all heralds are open and powers from both are fully amalgamated. not concerned with weaknesses (ie you could take jonnz and the human torch and not be terrified of yourself). but one power set doesn't AMP the other either--spectrum+superman=/=golden superman prime for example. all powers from both characters are usable at the levels they have been displayed in each individual.

think of it as the least complicated set of rules you can think of. pick 2, merge them, fight.

other rules are as follow in most tourneys--no matter manip on opponents (though with high heralds we could perhaps forego that, thoughts?) no time travel no bfr, self bfr is limited to 3 seconds if it should come up, no dupes or power copying...standard fare.

that should be more than clear enough. little details, bring them up and we will discuss, but again, this is uncomplicated. pg take a couple days. no rush. love to have all drafting done by...friday? it's flexible and probably won't take that long but don't feel rushed. thumb up

Supermutant
I get that you hold a grudge because I made you quit and delete your posts

lol why are you bringing up an old irrelevant battle that you lost? No one cares about your point of view on that, anyways how about you stop making excuses already and make a pick instead.

but there is no way you read this thread and know what the rules are. Leo is still mulling things over.

my initial thought was a 2 character amalgam--any 2 characters, any tier, or we can go with a herald+meta combo.

rules are straight forward--all powers available from both picks.

Deathslash already spelled it out for you but this tourney is clearly an 1-herald/1- meta amalgam. You have more than enough info to make a pick. Any additional concerns will be address by Leo as they are brought forth.

Edit looks like Leo address those questions while I way typing lol.

leonidas
yup. thumb up

psycho gundam
Martian manhunter

@supermutie

You were the one who pm'd me after a wasn't posting for like a year. You were stewing in your defeat this entire time

Supermutant
Foolishness aside, my pick is Orion

abhilegend
Looks like trash talk has already started.

@Leo: What about time manipulation? Is there a speed limit to what characters can go?

abhilegend
My pick is Dr Strange (Classic)

leonidas
Originally posted by abhilegend
Looks like trash talk has already started.

@Leo: What about time manipulation? Is there a speed limit to what characters can go?

outside of any flash, speed is open. time manip is always tricksy. i'm open to opinion, or we can do a blanket no time manip. i THINK no time travel heads off some of the big issues, but it can still pose problems. what does everyone think?

leonidas
My pick is Dr Strange (Classic)

i'm ok with strange, just none of gear aside from the eye and cloak of course. thumb up

interesting picks thus far btw.

beatboks
I'll judge of needed (and contestants are OK with it)

abhilegend
outside of any flash, speed is open. time manip is always tricksy. i'm open to opinion, or we can do a blanket no time manip. i THINK no time travel heads off some of the big issues, but it can still pose problems. what does everyone think?
Time travel should not be allowed but time manipulation should be at this level.

Supermutant
I vote no to time manipulation.

Damborgson
I pick Thor Odinson

Also yes, no time manip.

Smurph
Looks cool! I can judge

leonidas
awesome. boks and smurph, thanks much. thumb up

time manip: 1 for, 2 against. i'll abstain and let you collectively decide. need to have slash and pg weigh with regards to it. there decisions settle it.

also, holy PHUKC you guys pick fast!! laughing out loud

i'm still considering. i will switch picks with slash if he already has someone in mind, otherwise i'll likely need at least a day or 2. i LOVE this part ya bastiches so i wanna savor it a little bit. lol

slash feel free to pick if you're ready, i'll take first pick in rd 2. if you want. thumb up

Damborgson
ok, ima cap this at 6 people. PLEASE don't f*** anyone over by bailing out. i'm begging you. a single play-in game is no good with 6, so we will have 4 people compete in the first rd and generate 2 people with byes. the 2 winners will advance to play the 2 people with byes in the semis, then a final. i am going to pull rank and give myself a bye sinc that means i'll randomly give one more person a bye and that person is...borg. :up

Just saw that, works for me thumb up

deathslash
awesome. boks and smurph, thanks much. thumb up

time manip: 1 for, 2 against. i'll abstain and let you collectively decide. need to have slash and pg weigh with regards to it. there decisions settle it.

also, holy PHUKC you guys pick fast!! laughing out loud

i'm still considering. i will switch picks with slash if he already has someone in mind, otherwise i'll likely need at least a day or 2. i LOVE this part ya bastiches so i wanna savor it a little bit. lol

slash feel free to pick if you're ready, i'll take first pick in rd 2. if you want. thumb up
I also vote for no time manipulation.

I'll wait for you to make your pick. There's no way that I'm giving up my #1 pick spot in the meta section.

leonidas
thumb up and thumb up

no time manip.

leonidas
k, wanted to try something different that may or may not be a terrible decision. what about pymtron? yay or nay?

deathslash
k, wanted to try something different that may or may not be a terrible decision. what about pymtron? yay or nay? go for it. Does this mean I get to choose now?

leonidas
just want to let the others weigh in one whether they think he'd be legal before i make him official.

"Id"
I am drafting Superman

Philosophía
Doesn't that break the 'non-Flash types' rule?

Besides speed steal, for all intents and purposes it's the same.

leonidas
id's not even in... sneer

leonidas
screw it. i'll take firestorm. thumb up

leonidas
ok slash, yur up.

Philosophía
screw it. i'll take firestorm. thumb up Interesting..

leonidas
got my meat picked too i think...

Damborgson
Took me a second to see you meant Meta lol

leonidas
lol bbq chicken and steak tonight so we'll call it a freudian slip. thumb up

deathslash
ok slash, yur up. I'm picking Maxima for my herald and multiple man for my meta.

Supermutant
Originally posted by deathslash
I'm picking... multiple man for my meta.

Nice try lol but no to an army of Maximas

no dupes or power copying...standard fare.

leonidas
laughing out loud fraid he's right slash. thumb up

deathslash
laughing out loud fraid he's right slash. thumb up damn. Is it cool if I switch maxima out for John Stewart and choose my meta pick in a few hours?

psycho gundam
That's clearly after the rules were posted and the draft started so it would be hard to justify letting that happen now

leonidas
yeah but i'm pretty forgiving in this thing. stewart is fine. thumb up

deathslash
yeah but i'm pretty forgiving in this thing. stewart is fine. thumb up naw, pg is actually right. I'll stick with Maxima as my pick. If I were to take Ice man as my meta, would I be allowed to make ice bodies? They wouldn't technically be clones or dupes, just bodies of semi sentient ice.

Supermutant
I wouldn't be against the pick of GL John, but Iceman is listed as a low herald in the character tiers thread. confused

deathslash
Originally posted by Supermutant
I wouldn't be against the pick of GL John, but Iceman is listed as a low herald in the character tiers thread. confused really, I always that he was high meta. Oh well, I'll pick Exiles Mimic then.

DarkSaint85
I can judge and help with picks, as I try to overreach.

Canada day was awesome, so will also be judging the Baz match this eve.

leonidas
canada day was a very good day thumb up

exiles mimic it is. for my meta ima take MAGIK. she's not in the list but i asked around to a couple and they seem to feel she would fit the high meta tier. any issues with me taking her?

DarkSaint85
Magik is only high meta? To me she's higher than that, what with Hell Lords being afraid of her and whatnot.

leonidas
In limbo for sure...any feats consistently above high meta on earth is what I’m considering. She has absorbed limbo but I don’t think it’s really done much for her in regards to feats. Post any if you have concerns and I’ll rethink but I don’t think she’s really somebody anything beyond high meta with any consistency.

DarkSaint85
To me, she has the same applicability as the Spot (and we all know how much I love me some Spot).
With the added bonus that she has actually used her portals to cut limbs off. Would durability work for that?
Then there's her SoulSword. Which has separated Cyttorak from his fav Juggynaut. And her armour, which has stood up to Synn, who broke adamantium...

Supermutant
It's hard to see a difference between her power level and Raven's or Hellstrom's. And they are listed as low and mid heralds.

leonidas

abhilegend
No to Magik as meta

"Id"
id's not even in... sneer
Racist sad

Damborgson
I don't mind Magik

leonidas
Originally posted by "Id"
Racist sad

sorry bro, had you chimed in earlier i'd have def said yeah, but you made 7 and 7 is no bueno. sad

anyway, am and abhi nay, borg, yay. need slash and pg to chime in. i'll tell you though, i've looked through quite a bit of stuff and there really is no way she should be in the herald tier. strong v magic, of course, but against standard guys? i'll abide by the rule of the group, but i honestly don't see the reason. anyone have some scans to support her NOT being meta...?

(btw, it sounds like i'm really arguing to get her in--that's because she's cool and i've wanted to use her for a while now and think she's legit, not because i'm trying to bully or force her lol if you guys feel collectively she shouldn't be here, thumb up )

leonidas
ok, since i don't want to cause a kerfuffle and i would like to move his along, i'll take black panther. thumb up

deathslash
ok, since i don't want to cause a kerfuffle and i would like to move his along, i'll take black panther. thumb up absolutely out of the question. He's abstract level.

Smurph
Magik is herald level, imo. She's a weird character, and only situationally very powerful for a tourney context, but at the end of the day she can still threaten abstracts without any amps.

Plus iirc doesn't she have some pretty casual time travel feats under her belt?

leonidas
if you look through feats you'd be VERY hard-pressed to find any that put her in the herald tier but like i said, i'm fine not taking her. she would have been ideal for this tourney though.

Damborgson
We need the others to weigh in though so we can continue.

leonidas
thumb up if pg and slash ok her i'll stick to my original pick.

deathslash
It honestly doesn't matter to me. But in the interest of phucking leo over, I'll say that she shouldn't be allowed.

-Pr-
Legitimate question: If one of the competitors was no longer able to continue, how badly would that mess up the tournament?

leonidas
atm if you banned slash i'd thank you for it. thumb up

Supermutant
Leo can have Magik seeing that he needs all the help that he can get. By the way I didn't vote against her before, I just stated her power level should be around the same as other demon hybrid magic users.

leonidas
laughing out loud

thought maybe you were the one pr was gunning for. thumb up

panther's fine. borg is on the clock.

Supermutant
huh lol besides in this thread, I barely posted on here in the last month. I would guess Abhi as it always seems he is on the edge of the ban hammer.

leonidas
i was kidding. mostly. shifty

Damborgson
Ill take Sinister

Philosophía
Ayyy

Stockholm syndrome from the last tourney.

Damborgson
Pretty much. laughing out loud

If you can't beat em...

leonidas
he's likely low herald, but he IS on the list. if anyone has objections to sinister voice them. otherwise abhi's on the clock.

Damborgson
Originally posted by -Pr-
Legitimate question: If one of the competitors was no longer able to continue, how badly would that mess up the tournament?

Well ID was interested, and I'm on a bye so it wouldn't really do much.

psycho gundam
https://i.imgur.com/HjgmPFf.gif

leonidas
yep. abhi's on the clock, then sm and you. thumb up

Blair Wind
yawn

deathslash
he's likely low herald, but he IS on the list. if anyone has objections to sinister voice them. otherwise abhi's on the clock. phuck sinister, he's low herald. Banned.

abhilegend
My Meta pick is Living Laser in his light form.

Supermutant
Hawkman with full arsenal.

beatboks
Hawkman with full arsenal.

What exactly are you defining as "full arsenal"??

I'm asking only because if your including the "Claw of Horus" that isn't what anyone would consider standard gear (he's used it MAYBE 3 times tops). Also if it was HM wouldn't be meta.

Standard 5% Nth metal laced weapons like shield, mace etc would be fine. As would morphing armor from Nu52 and even the absorbatron (though I can't think of a single appearance post COIE), and other Thanagarian tech.

leonidas
yeah, claw of horus>meta for sure. otherwise thumb up

just waiting on pg--unless anyone has other issues.

Supermutant
Every piece of thanagarian gear Hawkman has used that he can have on his person at one time. So yeah definitely full arsenal and not standard.

Regarding the claw of horus, it has less than five appearances IIRC. The one everyone thinks about is when Superman was playing possum. Then one where Hawkgirl only destroyed a street while battling a villain with consecutive blasts. Definitely not above meta. Also the one against Synn where it just rendered the Nth metal his army was using inert, and actually backfired on him.

So I don't see it as above meta but whatever you guys decide is thumb up with me.

Hawkman's ability to communicate with birds is most clearly herald level though.

leonidas
we'll leave it to a group vote like everything else. it can be voted down as being too powerful OR as being non-standard. if we are playing by "full gear" as opposed to what is standard, i'll change my vote to aye. what say the rest? and actually chime in. pg you haven't commented on any of these questions thus far. borg, abhi, slash? yes or no?

Supermutant
On second thought no claw for me, so its on PG.

psycho gundam
Vector

leonidas
ok, so here's what we have:

pg-->manhunter/vector
borg-->thor/sinister
moi-->firestorm/panther
slash-->maxima/mimic
sm-->orion/hawkman
abhi-->strange/living laser

gonna leave this open for one more day in case anyone has issues about any characters chosen, or any rules.

no one really answered the issue about matter manip on opponents i asked, so i'll address it more completely. no one can turn you into a turnip, but at this level manip on equipment (armor, weapons, etc) IS legal, and always has been. like this:

https://imgur.com/a/1zcHFkm

that is also not to say you can't affect opponents in other ways, just that wholesale turning into turnips is illegal. thumb up

no time manip was mentioned, as was no power copying or dupes. any other concerns about rules or characters voice them now or forever keep the peace.

btw--please try and peek at the thread as often as you can for changes and issues that need to be handled. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Any limits on summons/tech creation?

leonidas
if you can create it on the bf, i'm fine with it. summons will fall under the dupes rule. the main idea is you are doing this on your own with your chosen characters. don't need strange or someone else summoning a demon army. this is a no nonsense, no shenanigans event. creativity urged, slyness...not. thumb up

leonidas
ok judge update--boks, phil, ds, pr and smurph have all agreed. would like one more to handle the 2 pre-semi matches. bw i know yur lurking. feel like judging one of them?

leonidas
still working on our final judge but i will get one before the matches wrap up.

ok, the semis:

mutant vs abhi
slash vs pg

tell me how much time you need to get an OP in to me. was thinking maybe by monday? earlier if you can get it. if you need a couple extra days we can start wednesday. anyway, once i have the OPs, i'll open the matches. 7 days from start to finish, winners advance, losers take the walk of shame.

have at it gents and...LET'S FIGHT! thumb up

abhilegend
still working on our final judge but i will get one before the matches wrap up.

ok, the semis:

mutant vs abhi
slash vs pg

tell me how much time you need to get an OP in to me. was thinking maybe by monday? earlier if you can get it. if you need a couple extra days we can start wednesday. anyway, once i have the OPs, i'll open the matches. 7 days from start to finish, winners advance, losers take the walk of shame.

have at it gents and...LET'S FIGHT! thumb up
Can I submit it on Wednesday?

leonidas
yep. we'll start both matches wednesday, and end them the following wednesday. thumb up

deathslash
yep. we'll start both matches wednesday, and end them the following wednesday. thumb up just wanna make sure I'm understanding everything, the we post our OP's by Wednesday and then what? How is this a three post match?

leonidas
all 4 of you send ME your opening. i post them then you get 2 more posts.... the final posts can be sent to me as well and i'll post them all at the same time. just get me your OP on or before wednesday.

"Id"
all 4 of you send ME your opening. i post them then you get 2 more posts.... the final posts can be sent to me as well and i'll post them all at the same time. just get me your OP on or before wednesday.

Ok smile

Supermutant
Can I submit it on Wednesday?

Yes return the signed original copy of your unconditional and total surrender to me by Wednesday. And I will be merciful in granting you a noble warrior's death.

Blair Wind
bw i know yur lurking. feel like judging one of them?

https://78.media.tumblr.com/18bd89458a0a0d069807a653b98d5b37/tumblr_oe1za3n6bE1u23hdjo1_500.gif

leonidas
thumb up

Damborgson
Yes return the signed original copy of your unconditional and total surrender to me by Wednesday. And I will be merciful in granting you a noble warrior's death.

All you need to do to Abhi is expose his tactics 👍 but I get the coup de grace...

Supermutant
Since I'm the biggest underdog, I think the battlefield should be Epoch. wink

leonidas
epoch? that must be some game reference. you crazy kids and your games. too damn loud and they rot your brain. sneer

you DO raise a point i wanted to address though--battlefields. i can pick, or the opponents can agree on one. i like...interesting battlefields, personally, where people have a chance to be at least a little creative, but it's up to you.

characters won't know until they arrive where they will be fighting, and they arrive in random locations on opposite sides of the bf, so if you choose a smaller bf you're closer, if you choose a planet-sized bf, you're further apart.

if i don't get suggestions before wednesday, i'll post surprise bf's when i open your matches. take your fate into your own hands or leave them in mine....

evillaugh

Supermutant
Epoch was an alt dimension where magic was outlawed, and those who still practice it got very weird and negative results lol. From justice league dark.

leonidas
GATHERING OF RULES SO FAR

leonidas
Epoch was an alt dimension where magic was outlawed, and those he still practice it got very weird and negative results lol.

lol in that case i'll def consider it. thumb up

Supermutant
Originally posted by beatboks
Not suee why you would need that as a bf when your wearing Nth metal which has showinga of immunity to magic, absorbs energy used against it etc.

sad I see humor is lost on you even when Leo gets the joke. Plus let me make whatever argument in the actually bz.

leonidas
facepalm

i'll see if pr will remove that comment....

leonidas
gentle (kicks each in nuts) reminder--OPs in before midnight tomorrow and supply your own BF's or deal with mine..... evillaugh

Supermutant
facepalm

i'll see if pr will remove that comment....

I guess my comment quoting that comment need to be removed as well, lol.

leonidas
my powers only extend so far.... shrug

psycho gundam
I vote either featureless arena or a very basic one like an unpopulated city

leonidas
figure it out with your partner. if nothing is agreed upon your fates are in my hands. thumb up

leonidas
all right, got 2 of 4 OPs. well done gents. thumb up will post both matches when i have the other 2.

deathslash
all right, got 2 of 4 OPs. well done gents. thumb up will post both matches when i have the other 2. Sorry about taking so long. I'll have mine done around 2:00.

leonidas
thumb up

leonidas
just waiting on slash. don't anticipate it being long, so i'll open the sm and abhi match then open the pg/slash match once slash sends his op.

deathslash
Just about to submit my tourney post, just wanted to ask PG if he's ok with us fighting in Central Park with an invisible force field to keep us from getting out.

Damborgson
Good start

Stoic
Just read Leo's post. Pretty solid start.

leonidas
thumb up

both matches up and running. should be good ones. slash/pg may hold the record for the fewest words in a combined pair of opening posts. judges will love you both. laughing out loud

matches are scheduled to end next wed unless all posts are in before then, at which point the matches will be open to judgements.

judges, i would kindly ask you get your votes in as quickly as life allows. goal is no more than 3 days after the conclusion of the match. i'll send reminders. smile

good luck to all, and again, a sincere thanks to those judging. these things don't happen without your help. thumb up

Damborgson
https://i.imgur.com/QSbZpx7.png

Straight into my nightmares

leonidas
laughing out loud

used to be the way things were done--you had a guy, you needed to have a pic of him. classic stuff.

abhilegend
When's the next post due and what's the last date?

leonidas
no expression

both matches end wednesday unless all 3 posts are in before then. second post is up to you guys or whoever posts first. third and final closing posts send to me to post.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>