Juggernaut vs Wonderman & Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
No BFR.

Who wins?

abhilegend
Full power Juggy likely wins.

juggernaut74
Thinking about it this may not be the best match. Depowered Juggernaut would give them hell, not win but a good fight.

zopzop
PIS and CIS off, they can't even hurt him. Their only chance is to stay out of his melee range or else. Even then it becomes a draw. They can't hurt him and he can't reach them.

Stoic
Not too sure about Cain these days. Thor just beat him physically, and he didn't even have Mjolnir.

riv6672

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Stoic
Not too sure about Cain these days. Thor just beat him physically, and he didn't even have Mjolnir. Thor beat him physically? Did I miss an issue because I recall Juggernaut smashing Thor physically.

riv6672

juggernaut74
Of course I know the fight. Thor didn't beat him physically, he used a magical Asgardian hammer, in fact he used at least 18 of them including the Hulk Smiter and broke them all just so he could escape the Juggernaut. Namor and Wonderman don't have an arsenal of magical Asgardian hammers in this fight.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor exact words were that he broke them all on Juggernauts face and with the mood he was in, I don't particularly think he just "escaped" Juggernaut. More likely he rearranged Juggernauts face with the ends of his hammers.

Regardless, Thor when lighting charging his hammers hits way harder than either of these two.

celeyhyga17
Aside from his "upgrade", that Juggs was further amped by his proximity to Cytorrak's temple.
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FYPVRZIlUrM/WyFCGjhQ8sI/AAAAAAACAsc/ye7c_yg6KkURFEhjnym8j98Tio_usMkMACLcBGAs/s1600/083_0006.jpg

juggernaut74
Which makes me wonder how powerful those hammers actually were.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Which makes me wonder how powerful those hammers actually were.
Way less durable. They weren't even made of uru. Bootleg versions.

juggernaut74
Gotta love comic consistency.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor exact words were that he broke them all on Juggernauts face and with the mood he was in, I don't particularly think he just "escaped" Juggernaut. More likely he rearranged Juggernauts face with the ends of his hammers.

Regardless, Thor when lighting charging his hammers hits way harder than either of these two.
Gotta love how Thor escaping means he defeated Juggernaut.

thumb up

riv6672
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Of course I know the fight. Thor didn't beat him physically, he used a magical Asgardian hammer, in fact he used at least 18 of them including the Hulk Smiter...,
If you dont think that was physical, we have gotta agree to disagree! thumb up

celeyhyga17
In any case, he wasn't really looking for a fight. He was there to grab and go. He seemed more worried about not letting the artifacts get used for weevil.

riv6672
^^^BO....Weevil?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.