This is what Rey fans think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarthBoy
It is laughable to see idiots going apetshit over one character! 😭

Let see how Gary-Stu Darth Vader is... He uses the Force to stop a AT-AT from crushing him on Cymoon 1. In Rebels in his duel with Kanan Jarrus and Ezra Bridger, his very presence made them tremble. He almost killed Ezra by telekinetically pinning him to a wall and almost forcing him to cut his throat with his own lightsaber. In Rebels, Darth Vader easily lifted a toppled walker into the air, preventing it from crushing him, the sheer display of his power sending the Rebels running. In Rebels, Darth Vader almost destroyed Phoenix Squadron in a lone Tie fighter, easily out-flying their entire fleet and forcing their command to abandon ship. In the comic Darth Vader wipe out a entire army of Rebels by himself, and in Rogue One, Darth Vader took down with a ease a squad of Rebels by himself.

Then, Galen Marek aka Starkiller was exceptionally powerful in the Force to the point that he could caught TIE fighters in mid-flight, and with great effort, he change the direction of a falling Imperial I-class Star Destroyer and force it to the ground. Then, Kylo Ren is extremely proficient in telekinesis to the point that he is capable of freez a blaster bolt suspended mid-air. The funny thing is that people make very poor excuses to justify them with excuses like they train for years. It does not matter if the character trains or not... A character can train for years and still have some limitations and weaknesses. So either Rey's haters are sexist hypocrite that hate a strong female character or they are just retards.

from (A fan of Rey)

Tbh idk if debating this guy is worth it.

Zenwolf
Not sure what the point of this is trying to say, training does matter. Without training where would anyone be?

A Page doesn't just go grab a sword and suddenly he's a Knight.

Yeah a character can still have limits and weakness even after training but I'm not sure what the point is to that?

Zentrex
Zenwolf:
I don't think that was actually meant to be TheDarthBoy's actual thoughts on Rey, but just a demonstration of how Rey fans argue, and why it's bad.

DarthBoy:
That's not necessarily what all Rey fans think. In fact, I can't think of any I've met who don't think training matters. Rey's powers are from her status as a creation of the cosmic force, and even then before her training from Luke, she hadn't done anything too impressive.

Sinious
Originally posted by Zentrex
Rey's powers are from her status as a creation of the cosmic force Proof?

Zenwolf
Zenwolf:
I don't think that was actually meant to be TheDarthBoy's actual thoughts on Rey, but just a demonstration of how Rey fans argue, and why it's bad.

DarthBoy:
That's not necessarily what all Rey fans think. In fact, I can't think of any I've met who don't think training matters. Rey's powers are from her status as a creation of the cosmic force, and even then before her training from Luke, she hadn't done anything too impressive.

I know it's not his post, but it still doesn't make much sense. It is bad.

Zentrex
Originally posted by Sinious
Proof?
Both Snoke and Luke have said that Rey's and Kylo's potentials are the greatest they've seen, and both of them have seen Vader's power, and he was the chosen one.

Originally posted by Zenwolf
I know it's not his post, but it still doesn't make much sense. It is bad.
agreed

Sinious
Both Snoke and Luke have said that Rey's and Kylo's potentials are the greatest they've seen, and both of them have seen Vader's power, and he was the chosen one. Apparently, Luke didn't mean what you are pushing for.

TheNuisanceBird
Were is this from?

And yes, this is worth debunking directly.

Zentrex
Originally posted by Sinious
Apparently, Luke didn't mean what you are pushing for.

Oh...oh, no. I don't want to have to get into as long of an argument as this quote's going to get us in, but I guess here it goes:

1. He said "I assume"
2. "Since they were older"? What kind of sense does that make?
3. "At the time he didn't know what he was feeling" Oh, yeah? What suggests that? He was close to being a full fledged jedi knight by the time he defeated the emperor, so he should've known what he was feeling. And even if he didn't know, he still felt it. And he would've realized later down the road.

Regardless, here's a ton of accolades for Kylo being one of the most powerful Jedi to ever live:
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/ben-solokylo-ren-respect-thread-1756638/

Rey's potential in the force is also evidently greater than Skywalker's, since Snoke sensed the power that would be his downfall, and it turned out that that power was Rey. Top of that, Snoke believed that Kylo could be just as powerful as her, and thus, more powerful than him.

And then there's that quote from the insider magazine claiming that Rey is a "creation of the cosmic force" or something to that extent.

Sinious
I'm not gonna spend more time on explaining why your baseless speculations are irrelevant. Unlike you, I've presented evidence that actually supports what I'm saying in every thread we interacted. I don't think anyone's actually taking you serious anyway.

Zentrex
Yeah, well everyone seems to be responding to me. I don't get it, there's people out there who think Vitiate's more powerful than Sidious, and when they give their opinions on some one-off thread, no one tries to change their opinion every single time. Yet people seem obsessed with showing me the light.

Regardless, how is my attempt to debunk a comment by Matt Martin based on nothing more than the specific quotes from his comment "baseless speculation"? Don't use my other, admittedly dumber comments to make your backing out on this point sound like it's not the concession that it is.

DarthSkywalker0
Rei>Rey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.