JKBart and ILS - farewell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
These two have been banned permanently from KMC. And since registration is no longer possible, they cannot come back as socks either. They are gone, and never coming back.

Post your thoughts on these fine gentlemen and their untimely departure. Will you miss them? Or is this merely the beginning of the great purge that is to follow as moderators pick us off one by one?

The Ellimist
I hope both of them get their lives together.

LordOfTheLight
Why were they banned?

Why is registration not possible now?

One Big Mob
Bart said n-word Jim about 50-60 times in one post. Missed what ILS did.

Freedon Nadd
Not surprising...

Ursumeles
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Bart said n-word Jim about 50-60 times in one post. Missed what ILS did. ILS did the same with muslims.

MythLord
Originally posted by The Ellimist

Jmanghan
Originally posted by The Ellimist

Ursumeles

Azronger
Lmao

Beniboybling
laughing out loud

Selenial
Eh, only care about one and I already only really chatted to him on steam.

How come they were allowed to come back and post before benign permabanned? Or did they just post the same shit again and it got deleted?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Selenial
Eh, only care about one and I already only really chatted to him on steam.

How come they were allowed to come back and post before benign permabanned? Or did they just post the same shit again and it got deleted? It got deleted.

Kurk
"He was such an hero, to take it all away. We miss him so, That you should know, And we honor him this day. He was an hero, to take that shot, to leave us all behind. God do we wish we could take it back, And now he's on our minds. Mitchell was an hero, to leave us feeling like this, Our minds are rubber, our joints don't work, Our tears fall into abyss. He was an hero, to take that shot, In life it wasn't his task, He shouldn't have had to go that way, before an decade'd past. Now he sits there in my heart, this hero of mine, Always there to make me smile, Make me feel just fine. He had courage,that boy did, courage in his heart. To take that shot, To end his pain, To tear us all apart. But in the end, he died in courage. Lacking, nevermore, He died a hero, Mitchell did, And we'll love him forevermore. We love you like an brother. We miss you so much. We will always love you, kid. Rest In Peace Mitch. ~Lila"

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Ursumeles
ILS did the same with muslims. He was probably just talking about Star Wars Sand People and Backfire got confused.

Fated Xtasy
It's a sad day when we lose the only hung members of this sub forum. Rest in peace, may they wreck havoc on the world.

Beniboybling
ils spread lies about being black to pretend he had a swarthy cock and bart has most of his penis chopped off. wdym?

Total Warrior
Amen

The.D0minator
JACK WON http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/Smileys/default/tg5Ws.png

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Beniboybling
ils spread lies about being black to pretend he had a swarthy cock and bart has most of his penis chopped off. wdym?

Shush you ****, this is to draw out their true newds

Zentrex
Registration is no longer possible? Is that a joke on the lack of new members on KMC?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Azronger
And since registration is no longer possible

It's not? Since when?

Ursumeles
It's not a joke. Someone tried to join but it wasn't possible, due to outdated captcha.

Selenial

Zentrex
Well, sh*t...

ah, whatever, it had to happen sometime.

HentaiLover
I hope Bart finally dies IRL, and as for ILS, I don't even care who he is.

Kurk
Looks like Carter finally decided to rear his ugly head

One Big Mob
Anyone have a screenshot or anything of what ILS said?

I feel like such a momentous occasion should have proof of some sort.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.