Darth Desolous vs Quinlan Vos (Legends)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Who wins?

Desolous RT: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/inside/blog/darth-desolous-respect-thread/128718/

Vos RT: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/quinlan-vos-respect-thread-1566791/

CuckedCurry
Desolous stomps

Jmanghan
Originally posted by CuckedCurry
Desolous stomps How...?

CuckedCurry

Total Warrior

LordOfTheLight
Agen too was pre-prime

Total Warrior
Agen grew in power between AotC and RotS?

Greysentinel365
Vos wins.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Greysentinel365
Vos wins. I disagree whole-heartedly.

Vos had trouble with a similar opponent in Volfe Karkko, who he needed the power of 2 other powerful Jedi to defeat.

Both having fought the respective councils of their era and lost to them.

Total Warrior
That was a pre prime Vos too

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Total Warrior
That was a pre prime Vos too When did he grow in power after that?

Total Warrior

Jmanghan
Are you talking about Dark Disciple?

Because that's canon, not legends.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Are you talking about Dark Disciple?

Because that's canon, not legends.

No...that's legends from the Republic comics erm.

A quick google search wouldn't kill ya.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

A quick google search wouldn't kill ya. I did, came upon wookiepedia. (blah blah, I know, I know).

"Dark Disciple is a canon novel starring Asajj Ventress and Quinlan Vos, written by Christie Golden for release by Del Rey on July 7, 2015."

https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Disciple

Jmanghan

A quick google search wouldn't kill ya. I was referring to the "defeated one of them" part, the rest is legends.

Fated Xtasy
I was referring to the "defeated one of them" part, the rest is legends.

Considering he's referencing Legends feats, as well as Bulq/Dooku in the same comment, I think he means that Vos killed Bulq, by saying "defeated one of them."

lol

Total Warrior
Considering he's referencing Legends feats, as well as Bulq/Dooku in the same comment, I think he means that Vos killed Bulq, by saying "defeated one of them."

lol Exactly. Vos went undercover and briefly fell to the dark side in Legends too, and joined Dooku and Bulq. Towards the end of the war he chose the light and faced Bulq, but he was conflicted during the duel between his allegiances with the Jedi and Khalen Hentz and the dark side. In the end he won and killed Bulq

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Exactly. Vos went undercover and briefly fell to the dark side in Legends too, and joined Dooku and Bulq. Towards the end of the war he chose the light and faced Bulq, but he was conflicted during the duel between his allegiances with the Jedi and Khalen Hentz and the dark side. In the end he won and killed Bulq ...I don't think beating Bulq is better.

Total Warrior
...I don't think beating Bulq is better. better than beating karkko you mean?

Fated Xtasy
...I don't think beating Bulq is better.

A master of Vaapad, capable of breaking through Mace's force barrier, hailed as one of the greats in an era of champions like Shaak, Fisto, Tiin, Gallia, Dark Woman, etc.

And please remember, that while i in no way, shape or form, mean to compare Bulq with Windu, Bulq was only bested in a constest of Force Ability, not sabers(albeit, Mace was struggling with conflict iirc)

The simple fact that Vos defeated a figure who possessed a feat similar to Desolous in Wolfe Karkko, i.e the Entire Council uniting to defeat them. Kinda tells us how this match up will end up.

Simply put, Bulq was hailed as a great among greats in an era of...greats lol.

I really should be sleeping lol

Emperordmb

Fated Xtasy

victreebelvictr
Desolous just is stronger in lightsaber combat.

CuckedCurry
The objective source has spoken.

darthbane77
Exactly what does Desolous have in his arsenal that keeps him from getting slaughtered?

Jmanghan
A master of Vaapad, capable of breaking through Mace's force barrier, hailed as one of the greats in an era of champions like Shaak, Fisto, Tiin, Gallia, Dark Woman, etc.

And please remember, that while i in no way, shape or form, mean to compare Bulq with Windu, Bulq was only bested in a constest of Force Ability, not sabers(albeit, Mace was struggling with conflict iirc)

The simple fact that Vos defeated a figure who possessed a feat similar to Desolous in Wolfe Karkko, i.e the Entire Council uniting to defeat them. Kinda tells us how this match up will end up.

Simply put, Bulq was hailed as a great among greats in an era of...greats lol.

I really should be sleeping lol He needed the power of 2 other powerful Jedi to beat Karkko, and even then it was almost even.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.