Walter White vs John Wick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omac9
Ok hear me out, what if Walter White was in the John Wick universe and had built himself a meth empire similar to the one he had in BB.

Do you think Walter has the ability to hold off a man like Wick if given enough prep time?

Robtard
No.

When Wick comes for you, it's already too late.

Impediment
Walter White isn't a fighter.

Walter White is a genius gangster mastermind.

BackFire
Wick would wipe out any of the characters in the Breaking Bad universe without much effort.

Putinbot1
As everyone replied Walt dies horribly quickly.

TheVaultDweller
Arguably the most feared assassin in his universe >>> local meth kingpin. Wick probably used to wipe guys like Walt out every Tuesday. I mean we see to what an insane level these guys operate, especially in the second film. Hell, wouldn't surprise me if Wick has more contacts than Walt does.

BruceSkywalker
Wick stomps so bad here

relentless1
PIS could work in Walts favour but more than likely he gets shot and killed pretty quickly

Omac9
Thanks for the replies guys. Obviously I didn't mean a 1v1 fight. But if anything Walter has shown a knack for prep given time.
I think what I getting to was if you thought he would win any out of 10 if Walter had some prep time.

KingD19
You can't prep for Baba Yaga. You just pray.

Omac9
Originally posted by KingD19
You can't prep for Baba Yaga. You just pray.

lol fair enough

KingD19
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PreciousHappyFox-size_restricted.gif

https://78.media.tumblr.com/9c85264297173e2d3f336b0251d9f14c/tumblr_oqf5kxSg2O1s3rdxdo3_r1_540.gif

John Murdoch
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Arguably the most feared assassin in his universe >>> local meth kingpin. Wick probably used to wipe guys like Walt out every Tuesday. I mean we see to what an insane level these guys operate, especially in the second film. Hell, wouldn't surprise me if Wick has more contacts than Walt does.

"For you, the day Baba-Yaga graced your meth lab, it was the most important day of your life. But for me...it was Tuesday."

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PreciousHappyFox-size_restricted.gif

https://78.media.tumblr.com/9c85264297173e2d3f336b0251d9f14c/tumblr_oqf5kxSg2O1s3rdxdo3_r1_540.gif So, stab them with a pencil?

Real hard work there.

Omac9
I guess I think that if John Wick was able to be immobilized by three guys and a bat (the beginning of the first movie)....White should at least stand a chance with prep.

Josh_Alexander
Wick and it isn't close.

Mindset
Originally posted by Omac9
I guess I think that if John Wick was able to be immobilized by three guys and a bat (the beginning of the first movie)....White should at least stand a chance with prep. How did those hitmen do when they came to his house?

Omac9
Originally posted by Mindset
How did those hitmen do when they came to his house?

Well the first set beat him unconscious, killed his dog, and stole his car.

Josh_Alexander
Well the first set beat him unconscious, killed his dog, and stole his car.

And you think White would have done any better? Wick had no idea he was gonna get attacked.

He was retired; out of business.

Omac9
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
And you think White would have done any better? Wick had no idea he was gonna get attacked.

He was retired; out of business.

I think John Wick isn't as invincible as people make him out to be

KingD19
When Wick came for 1 person, entire organizations were wiped out. He did it multiple times.

DarthPlaguis12

KingD19
Wick always preps when going after a target. So whats your point?

HulkIsHulk
Yeah like any smart guy would

Josh_Alexander
I think John Wick isn't as invincible as people make him out to be

I dont think White is better than him either.

Wick is a killer pro. White is a man who life forced into the underworlds.

Josh_Alexander

Mindset
Well the first set beat him unconscious, killed his dog, and stole his car. Originally posted by Mindset
How did those hitmen do when they came to his house?

Jmanghan
I think John Wick isn't as invincible as people make him out to be Wick is still a lower-tier action movie guy.

Arachnid1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.