The Lost Boys of the Alt-Right or as they are called "The Brotherhood of Losers".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1

snowdragon
This guy Andrew Anglin is a nightmare, yikes:

These people are a nightmare for everyone, Anglin has some very deep seated problems.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by snowdragon
This guy Andrew Anglin is a nightmare, yikes:

These people are a nightmare for everyone, Anglin has some very deep seated problems.

Problem is so many red pillers and spiteful disenfranchised people buy into this shit, they give and get constant Kudos from each other and they fail to understand how the world, in general, sees them. Frog memes, SJW's, abstaining from masturbation aside these kids are every bit as screwed up as the possibly indoctrinated 8-year-old transgender children they rally against.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Problem is so many red pillers and spiteful disenfranchised people buy into this shit, they give and get constant Kudos from each other and they fail to understand how the world, in general, sees them. Frog memes, SJW's, abstaining from masturbation aside these kids are every bit as screwed up as the possibly indoctrinated 8-year-old transgender children they rally against.

It really is scary how they get indoctrinated to find acceptance.

What's really troubling with Andrew Anglin isn't just his behavior and actions but after reading the full article you linked it really gives you an idea of how important it is as parents we address these behaviors early on.

I hate to be overly critical but Anglin's parents were really terrible at parenting.

Bashar Teg
given the overabundance of emotionally retarded fascist babymen in america, i do agree that there is a widespread failure in parenting.

Putinbot1
It really is scary how they get indoctrinated to find acceptance.

What's really troubling with Andrew Anglin isn't just his behavior and actions but after reading the full article you linked it really gives you an idea of how important it is as parents we address these behaviors early on.

I hate to be overly critical but Anglin's parents were really terrible at parenting. I agree mate with everything you said there.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
given the overabundance of emotionally retarded fascist babymen in america, i do agree that there is a widespread failure in parenting.

Agreed, Bashar, but it's not just the States, these kids are as ****ed in the UK too.

Kurk
The brotherhood of losers, like the brotherhood of darkness, will be both led and destroyed by a sth'ari. In doing so, they will become more powerful than ever. Who is this sith'ari I do not know.

Surtur
The Lost Boys was a great movie.

Cryyyy little sister, thou shall not fall. Come, come to your brother, thou shall not die.

Robtard

snowdragon
Did you read the initial article he linked? This kid was bashing walls down in his house, smashing his head on sidewalks. I mean it wasn't just a case of daddy/mommy didn't give him enough attention, it was more like they didn't get him any treatment for his obscenely crazy beyond angst teen behavior.

Anyway, this guy is a blight to our society and obviously online "culture."

Robtard
Did you read the initial article he linked? This kid was bashing walls down in his house, smashing his head on sidewalks. I mean it wasn't just a case of daddy/mommy didn't give him enough attention, it was more like they didn't get him any treatment for his obscenely crazy beyond angst teen behavior.

Anyway, this guy is a blight to our society and obviously online "culture."

That would be an example of it clearly being parenting, or parenting having a major role. I was talking about blanketing them all under such. eg Like Richard Spencer could have had a lovely/normal childhood, but he still grew up to be a shitlord; it's possible.

He's a true shitlord, it's crazy how the tactics they used we saw and see here (especially in 2016) and KMC is rather small, a forum on the down slope

Emperordmb
Who is "they" on KMC? Aside from Ziggy I mean

Robtard
Let's not name names and get into a shit-fest, but more than just ziggy used this tactic described:

One of the most successful propaganda weapons the alt-right produced was its caricature of the Social-Justice Warrior. Rightists flooded YouTube with "cringe compilations" depicting liberal vloggers, protesters, and college students-mostly young women-screaming at opponents, calling out their racism, sexism, and hate speech. -snip

In fact, it's still happening from time to time, just not as prevalent as in 2016-2017.

Emperordmb
That's not an "alt-right tactic" though. Opposition to the left and modern progressivism is something the alt-right does but is not remotely unique to them.

what I don't appreciate is it seems like Steve Zodiac is trying to conflate opposition to SJWs with being alt-right.

Flyattractor

Nice to see you admit to your political sides main failings Bashy.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Who is "they" on KMC? Aside from Ziggy I mean

Since I post a lot of youtube stuff...I'm guessing he's probably pathetic enough to be including me on that list lol.

Surtur
That's not an "alt-right tactic" though. Opposition to the left and modern progressivism is something the alt-right does but is not remotely unique to them.

what I don't appreciate is it seems like Steve Zodiac is trying to conflate opposition to SJWs with being alt-right.

Bingo, and I notice especially the alt left tries to paint anyone in favor of free speech and anti SJW as being alt right. I'd argue any sane human being would not be pro SJW's. People who can't understand nuance also tend to think if you're anti SJW's you are anti social justice.

At this point it's just anyone these little babies disagree with. Jordan Peterson, Dave Rubin, Sargon, Ben Shapiro...have all been called alt right lol. The fact that some of the people they label alt right are Jewish does not seem to matter to them.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Since I post a lot of youtube stuff...I'm guessing he's probably pathetic enough to be including me on that list lol.

Are you arguing that you didn't do at least this specifically:

One of the most successful propaganda weapons the alt-right produced was its caricature of the Social-Justice Warrior. Rightists flooded YouTube with "cringe compilations" depicting liberal vloggers, protesters, and college students-mostly young women-screaming at opponents, calling out their racism, sexism, and hate speech. -snip

Pretend things didn't happen FTW, I guess

Kurk
Surt is a grown-ass man. Why does Robtard spend all his time on him?

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Are you arguing that you didn't do at least this specifically:

Pretend things didn't happen FTW, I guess

I have posted compilations of people getting owned. But nah kiddo, doesn't make me alt right or anything close to it.

Do better.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kurk

^ Low energy bait

Surtur

SDS. Surtur Derangement Syndrome. He isn't the only one on this forum that as it.

Robtard
I have posted compilations of people getting owned. But nah kiddo, doesn't make me alt right or anything close to it.

Do better.

So you re-post the weaponized nonsense material the Alt-Right use, but you're different just cos? Okay then.

Robtard
SDS. Surtur Derangement Syndrome. He isn't the only one on this forum that as it.

You directly engaged me in here, you special boy.

Surtur
So you re-post the weaponized nonsense material the Alt-Right use, but you're different just cos? Okay then.

I wear pants. The alt right wear pants.

Shit!!!!!!!

Surtur
You directly engaged me in here, you special boy.

Only after you ran your mouth champ.

Robtard
I wear pants. The alt right wear pants.

Shit!!!!!!!

Faulty comparison, silly even. You're expressing the same exact views as the Alt-Right though.

Only after you ran your mouth champ.

Did I name you, I did not, emotions guy

NemeBro
My mommy plays with my pee pee when I do good at school

Surtur
Faulty comparison, silly even. You're expressing the same exact views as the Alt-Right though.

Did I name you, I did not, emotions guy

It's not difficult to guess who you would include on such a list lol. We're not going to debate this further.

Surtur

A lot of people on the left laugh at SJW's too. So I guess I have the exact same views as some leftists too. Neat.

Robtard
It's not difficult to guess who you would include on such a list lol. We're not going to debate this further. Originally posted by Surtur
A lot of people on the left laugh at SJW's too. So I guess I have the exact same views as some leftists too. Neat.

Double quote desperation post back-to-back. Emotions running amok. Play Alt-Right games; win Alt-Right prizes?

Surtur
So a lot of leftists have alt right beliefs...this is very interesting.

Emperordmb
Yep... and it's been proven that this thread went exactly where I called it...

"Criticizing SJWs is falling pray to alt-right propaganda! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Surtur

"Criticizing SJWs is falling pray to alt-right propaganda! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Bingo. Shows how unintelligent they are.

Putinbot1

"Criticizing SJWs is falling pray to alt-right propaganda! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Possibly, however, Frog memes definitely are.

Surtur
Lol except no they aren't. Do better.

Flyattractor
Sadly He can't.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Sadly He can't.

I'm guessing he genuinely believes that if you use Pepe in any way you are alt right.

Emperordmb
He probably thinks my profile pic makes me alt-right kek

Bashar Teg
probably because of your shit opinions which always seem to align with and/or defend the alt-right amd various other fascist cock stains. .

Emperordmb
probably because of your shit opinions which always seem to align with and/or defend the alt-right amd various other fascist cock stains. .
This is what I appreciate about Robtard. We may disagree, but he doesn't misrepresent what my actual views and values are in the way you're doing now.

I argue against the SJWs on the basis of individualism, that there are individual rights that should be upheld, people should be judged on their individual character and merits not on group identity, and people should be held to the same standard in regards to their behavior and thus identity politics is a disgusting betrayal of my values. These values are also antithetical to the alt-right which is why I have condemned them as well.

Silent Master
Ad hominem is a favorite tactic of certain people, they do it because they're unable to debate issues on their merits.

Jmanghan
Politics are for losers, we should become cavemen.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Politics are for losers, we should become cavemen. lol

Flyattractor
Politics are for losers, we should become cavemen.

Yes. The Good Old Days when if you wanted some sex, all you needed was a big club, and I don't mean Night Clubs!

Dr Will Hatch
I miss when the biggest argument on this forum was about whether Hogwarts could successfully defend itself against the X-Men.

Putinbot1
probably because of your shit opinions which always seem to align with and/or defend the alt-right amd various other fascist cock stains. . Bingo!

Emperordmb
Same old far left. "Only the alt-right would disagree with us."

Jmanghan
Yes. The Good Old Days when if you wanted some sex, all you needed was a big club, and I don't mean Night Clubs! I mean, I think people just ****ed each other mindlessly regardless.

Surtur
This is what I appreciate about Robtard. We may disagree, but he doesn't misrepresent what my actual views and values are in the way you're doing now.

I argue against the SJWs on the basis of individualism, that there are individual rights that should be upheld, people should be judged on their individual character and merits not on group identity, and people should be held to the same standard in regards to their behavior and thus identity politics is a disgusting betrayal of my values. These values are also antithetical to the alt-right which is why I have condemned them as well.

Lol but...Rob legit was trying to imply I'm alt right because I link "cringe" videos.

Rob is more enlightened than Bash and Putinbot, but that isn't really saying much in the grand scheme of things.

Flyattractor
I mean, I think people just ****ed each other mindlessly regardless.

True but back then you didn't have to put up with all the Social Bullshit...like "RELATIONSHIPS!!"

Hate that Crap!

Robtard
Lol but...Rob legit was trying to imply I'm alt right because I link "cringe" videos.

Rob is more enlightened than Bash and Putinbot, but that isn't really saying much in the grand scheme of things.

Play Alt-Right games win Alt-Right prizes, sport.

Edit: Unless someone is outright forcing you to behave is such ways?

Emperordmb
How is calling lefties cringe necessarily an "alt-right" game?

Flyattractor
Alt Lefties like to play the game of Steal the Maga Hat and Commit Violence on Maga hat wearers.

Ohh those Alt Left Fun Loving Fascists!

Surtur
How is calling lefties cringe necessarily an "alt-right" game?

I post cringe videos so they say I'm alt right. But it's funny stuff like this, different clips including from Fleccas talk:

SYbzvfwoFBg

This is gonna trigger leftists here cuz it has a dancing Pepe.

dadudemon
I post cringe videos so they say I'm alt right. But it's funny stuff like this, different clips including from Fleccas talk:

SYbzvfwoFBg

This is gonna trigger leftists here cuz it has a dancing Pepe.

That last lady at the end was scared out of her mind. She was also racist. Immediately said, "Who the f*ck are you talking to me. You're just a white man."

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
That last lady at the end was scared out of her mind. She was also racist. Immediately said, "Who the f*ck are you talking to me. You're just a white man."

Damn, your alt right is showing!!!!!!

Putinbot1
Same old far left. "Only the alt-right would disagree with us." Same old alt-right, "We aren't really the al-right (but really we are)".

Emperordmb
Feel free to point out any example where I've said something white supremacist or white nationalist. Otherwise take your delusional ramblings elsewhere.

Putinbot1
Feel free to point out any example where I've said something white supremacist or white nationalist. Otherwise take your delusional ramblings elsewhere. As others have said, you're not brave enough, you just tacitly endorse the Alt-right doctrine and claim Antifa are like the murderers of the fascist Al-right, you know, the incel, the car driver, Coz's killer and Brevik.

Emperordmb
As others have said, you're not brave enough, you just tacitly endorse the Alt-right doctrine
I don't though, my stated political principles and the principles with which I argue against the far left also run completely against what the alt-right believes.

I argue from the principle of individualism, the idea that individuals have rights that should not be violated in the pursuit of group interests and that individuals should be judged to the standard of their own merits and character rather than the behavior of the demographic they happen to belong to. The alt-right doesn't remotely believe that.

I mean shit I even made a topic on here calling the alt-right a bunch of delusional losers whose claims to "realism" are retarded.

Putinbot1
I don't though, my stated political principles and the principles with which I argue against the far left also run completely against what the alt-right believes.

I argue from the principle of individualism, the idea that individuals have rights that should not be violated in the pursuit of group interests and that individuals should be judged to the standard of their own merits and character rather than the behavior of the demographic they happen to belong to. The alt-right doesn't remotely believe that.

I mean shit I even made a topic on here calling the alt-right a bunch of delusional losers whose claims to "realism" are retarded. You really aren't the Humanist you claim to be DMB, as others say, your posts reveal you.

Emperordmb
You really aren't the Humanist you claim to be DMB, as other say, your posts reveal you.
Show me some evidence that contradicts my claim.

I've been pretty consistent in arguing from that point of principle.

Kurk
You really aren't the Humanist you claim to be DMB, as others say, your posts reveal you. DMB is massive hypocrite in both the Star Wars and Gen Discussion forums. I've lost all my respect for the lad.

NemeBro

I mean shit I even made a topic on here calling the alt-right a bunch of delusional losers whose claims to "realism" are retarded. Well, your boy DarthSkywalker who you never fail to cup the cock and balls of and think very highly of appears to cosign some alt-right beliefs.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=405188&pagenumber=3238

JMANGO's second post and the one after it are the important ones.

The company you choose to keep doesn't seem indicative of someone fervently against the alt-right.

Indeed, at the very least you seem much more tolerant of them than you are of SJWs IMHO.

BackFire
Neme, I don't believe any of your opinions are humble.

NemeBro
Originally posted by BackFire
Neme, I don't believe any of your opinions are humble. No, but they are sometimes honest. thumb up

BackFire
That's disappointing. I only subscribe to known lies.

Flyattractor
Yeah. They really aren't worth the effort any more. Just more fun to point and laugh at them.

NemeBro
Yeah. They really aren't worth the effort any more. Just more fun to point and laugh at them.
You'd have experience at such things, considering that is every woman's first reaction upon seeing your penis. thumb up

Putinbot1
Originally posted by NemeBro
You'd have experience at such things, considering that is every woman's first reaction upon seeing your penis. thumb up I thought it was the second, the first being hunting for a magnifying glass or putting their glasses on. Fly, confirm which they do first for us please.

Flyattractor
Yeah. Laughter is a sign of Fun and Joy. Something You have never heard a woman react with in your presence.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Putinbot1
Well, your boy DarthSkywalker who you never fail to cup the cock and balls of and think very highly of appears to cosign some alt-right beliefs.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=405188&pagenumber=3238

The company you choose to keep doesn't seem indicative of someone fervently against the alt-right.

Indeed, at the very least you seem much more tolerant of them than you are of SJWs IMHO. You're meaner than me 0:

Excellent post!

Flyattractor
I thought it was the second, the first being hunting for a magnifying glass or putting their glasses on. Fly, confirm which they do first for us please.

Do you often ask men to expose themselves for you enjoyment?

Yeah. I bet you

do.

Putinbot1

Yeah. I bet you

do. No one wants you to expose yourself Fly, most of us have eaten. We don't want maggots with our food.

BackFire

Yeah. I bet you

do.

I make lingering eye contact with men at the urinals.

Flyattractor
No one wants you to expose yourself Fly, most of us have eaten. We don't want maggots with our food.

Yeah. Sure.. What ever you say Dicky!

I make lingering eye contact with men at the urinals.

"Eye Contact"????

BackFire
I touch their peepees.

DarthSkywalker0
Well, your boy DarthSkywalker who you never fail to cup the cock and balls of and think very highly of appears to cosign some alt-right beliefs.

Indeed, at the very least you seem much more tolerant of them than you are of SJWs IMHO.

KMC needs a new savior. laughing

Sinious
He lost me @ "Jman's posts are important"

NemeBro
Originally posted by Sinious
He lost me @ "Jman's posts are important" Well DarthSkywaler0 certainly thought so, seeing as he thought it was solid enough to mention.

I see you're still upset. Why is that my friend? Get your head dunked into another toilet at school today?

The Ellimist
ITT: trolls vs. people making logical arguments, will leave you to figure out which is which

Kurk
Right now we're calling calling DMB out on his bullshit and everyone sees how much of a coward he is.

Flyattractor
That or he just has something better to do then hang here ona weekend evening.

DarthSkywalker0
Well DarthSkywaler0 certainly thought so, seeing as he thought it was solid enough to mention.

I see you're still upset. Why is that my friend? Get your head dunked into another toilet at school today?

There is nothing I have ever said that indicates Jman has anything substantial to say. Keep trying bud.

BackFire
Right now we're calling calling DMB out on his bullshit and everyone sees how much of a coward he is.

Why are you mad at edmb?

DarthSkywalker0
Why are you mad at edmb?

Sinious
I see you're still upset. Why is that my friend? Get your head dunked into another toilet at school today? The only information you have of me is that I'm a KMC member, yet I have 6k posts and you have 47k. Are you self-loathing, or simply terrible at roasting?

The Ellimist

BackFire
I always had a hunch that Neme was Christ incarnate. Now I know for sure.

NemeBro
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
There is nothing I have ever said that indicates Jman has anything substantial to say. Keep trying bud.

Solid post, Ziggy.

mmm

Do you not know what the word "solid" means my friend?

NemeBro

DarthSkywalker0
mmm

Do you not know what the word "solid" means my friend?

Jman≠Ziggy

This is an excellent demonstration of your intelligence.

ArtificialGlory
ITT: cucks.

The Ellimist

Kurk

NemeBro
Jman≠Ziggy

This is an excellent demonstration of your intelligence. Then who were you talking to in my link my son? Because your unedited post:

Solid post, Ziggy. I especially agree on the point regarding the death of marriage. Especially given the fact that fatherless children are 20 times more likely to end up in prison.

Brought up fatherless homes, which was brought up in JMANGO's post right before yours.

Did you believe I was referring to Jmanghan? mmm

Emperordmb

First of all, respect for someone is not the same thing as agreeing with everything they say. DarthSkywalker0 for example is an anarchocapitalist. While I respect his ability to argue it and think he would beat me in a debate on it, I still think abolishing government and turning defense of people's rights over to the market would be a horrible idea that would end very poorly. He's also an atheist who fervently thinks religious arguments suck, and I respect him, but I completely disagree with that.

Additionally I've had lengthy conversations with DarthSykwalker0 on hangouts over the past couple of years, and he's not remotely alt-right. He's actually an ethnic Jew, not someone who'd be on friendly terms with the alt-right. He worded that post very poorly, because I know he doesn't agree with the entirety of Ziggy's post.

What I know DarthSkywalker0 agrees with in that post is:
1. Law enforcement didn't make appropriate use of the policies they already had in regards to some of these mass shooters, so using those instances as an argument for tougher gun control is flawed when the policies already on the books weren't even enforced properly.
2. Shootings per population in the US have decreased and continue to decrease over time.
3. The effect of single motherhood on crime.
4. That there is something to do with demographics, because there are certain cultural issues in certain demographic communities, such as single motherhood or gang culture. In that sense he agrees demographic shift has something to do with it, but not that there's an inherent problem with other races or that people should be judged on their group identity or that policies targeting people for group identity should be made. The problem in DS0's view comes from cultural factors, not racial ones.
5. Removing gun rights from citizens leaves them open to greater abuse by the government.
6. That treating boys like defective girls leads to them repressing and not learning to properly handle certain aspects of their behavior.

What DS0 disagrees with is the idea that culture and character are intrinsically tied to race, that there is racial superiority and racial inferiority, and that we should treat people differently based on their race and advocate for an ethnostate or "white interests."

Regardless, this is really pathetic. You're citing me respecting someone I disagree with on some things... agreeing with someone on the alt-right on certain things... as evidence that I have alt-right sympathies? Me respecting DS0 doesn't mean I agree with everything he says, much less what someone else that he agreed with on some things said.

If that idea here is that I respect DS0 but have my disagreements with him, and that he agreed with some of Ziggy's post but doesn't agree with him on some things (specifically he disagrees with him on the views that make him alt-right to begin with), and so therefore I hold alt-right sympathies is just pathetic man. Especially since on that exact same thread you cited, there was an example of me debating against Ziggy and some other alt-right guy calling their views bullshit and immoral: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=16313063#post16313063

Also I was actually friends irl with a poor transgender SJW marxist, and am still close friends with a guy with SJW sympathies who I've debated on this before, so maybe this isn't a solid line of reasoning to go down.

That's fair to a certain extent. It's not that I find their ideology less repugnant, but moreso that they're already basically the most hated political group in the west who get almost universally shit on across the board, and they don't have much institutional power in the media or education system. Basically I find them too pathetic and ineffectual for me to put as much energy shitting on them, particularly when they're as reviled as they are.

When mainstream media outlets, the education system, and major left-wing parties parrot the SJW bullshit and when they are somewhat accepted in the mainstream, it becomes a greater point of frustration to me that the SJWs actually have such positions of influence in politics, media, and education and that a lot of people refuse to denounce them. If the SJWs were reduced to having the same level of influence as the alt-right, then I wouldn't give remotely as much a shit about them.

BackFire
Because he's a coward. Because he's a hypocrite. Because he pretends to be something he's not. More or less Brian Griffin.

Whether it's me talking shit about him or people taking a dump on Darth Bane he allows others to get their way. DMB is such a pushover when it comes to anything but his so called morals and philosophical ideals.

Until he learns to let go of these stupid values he will never allow himself to reach his full potential.

What DMB needs is a little intervention from the real world to break him.

He's a smart kid, but at this rate he's going to end up being somebody's b1tch--whether that be a cuck to his wife or a tool to the project manager at the Samsung washing machine department (ya know, being a mech engineer and all).

You see what I mean?

I think the two of you need to masturbate and just move on.

Sinious
@Nemebro

Nah, I only pointed out why it's retarded for you to call people nerds. Take a couple weeks to figure out how that's not the same as getting triggered over it.

DarthSkywalker0
Then who were you talking to in my link my son? Because your unedited post:

Brought up fatherless homes, which was brought up in JMANGO's post right before yours.

Did you believe I was referring to Jmanghan? mmm

You responded to Sinny who was referring to Jmanghan. Jesus, Nemebro I knew you were slow, but this is really sad to see.

Kurk

BackFire
I broke my lengthy NoFap streak just recently. I'll be making a thread on that tomorrow and what changes I've observed.

Can't wait. Bet you Peter Northed that shit, huh?

First of all, respect for someone is not the same thing as agreeing with everything they say. DarthSkywalker0 for example is an anarchocapitalist. While I respect his ability to argue it and think he would beat me in a debate on it, I still think abolishing government and turning defense of people's rights over to the market would be a horrible idea that would end very poorly. He's also an atheist who fervently thinks religious arguments suck, and I respect him, but I completely disagree with that.

Additionally I've had lengthy conversations with DarthSykwalker0 on hangouts over the past couple of years, and he's not remotely alt-right. He's actually an ethnic Jew, not someone who'd be on friendly terms with the alt-right. He worded that post very poorly, because I know he doesn't agree with the entirety of Ziggy's post.

What I know DarthSkywalker0 agrees with in that post is:
1. Law enforcement didn't make appropriate use of the policies they already had in regards to some of these mass shooters, so using those instances as an argument for tougher gun control is flawed when the policies already on the books weren't even enforced properly.
2. Shootings per population in the US have decreased and continue to decrease over time.
3. The effect of single motherhood on crime.
4. That there is something to do with demographics, because there are certain cultural issues in certain demographic communities, such as single motherhood or gang culture. In that sense he agrees demographic shift has something to do with it, but not that there's an inherent problem with other races or that people should be judged on their group identity or that policies targeting people for group identity should be made. The problem in DS0's view comes from cultural factors, not racial ones.
5. Removing gun rights from citizens leaves them open to greater abuse by the government.
6. That treating boys like defective girls leads to them repressing and not learning to properly handle certain aspects of their behavior.

What DS0 disagrees with is the idea that culture and character are intrinsically tied to race, that there is racial superiority and racial inferiority, and that we should treat people differently based on their race and advocate for an ethnostate or "white interests."

Regardless, this is really pathetic. You're citing me respecting someone I disagree with on some things... agreeing with someone on the alt-right on certain things... as evidence that I have alt-right sympathies? Me respecting DS0 doesn't mean I agree with everything he says, much less what someone else that he agreed with on some things said.

If that idea here is that I respect DS0 but have my disagreements with him, and that he agreed with some of Ziggy's post but doesn't agree with him on some things (specifically he disagrees with him on the views that make him alt-right to begin with), and so therefore I hold alt-right sympathies is just pathetic man. Especially since on that exact same thread you cited, there was an example of me debating against Ziggy and some other alt-right guy calling their views bullshit and immoral: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=16313063#post16313063

Also I was actually friends irl with a poor transgender SJW marxist, and am still close friends with a guy with SJW sympathies who I've debated on this before, so maybe this isn't a solid line of reasoning to go down.

That's fair to a certain extent. It's not that I find their ideology less repugnant, but moreso that they're already basically the most hated political group in the west who get almost universally shit on across the board, and they don't have much institutional power in the media or education system. Basically I find them too pathetic and ineffectual for me to put as much energy shitting on them, particularly when they're as reviled as they are.

When mainstream media outlets, the education system, and major left-wing parties parrot the SJW bullshit and when they are somewhat accepted in the mainstream, it becomes a greater point of frustration to me that the SJWs actually have such positions of influence in politics, media, and education and that a lot of people refuse to denounce them. If the SJWs were reduced to having the same level of influence as the alt-right, then I wouldn't give remotely as much a shit about them.

You put more effort into defending and explaining your friend's words and ideals than Trump's paid spokespeople do. I hope you're paid well for your efforts.

ArtificialGlory
KMC inhales liberalism and breathes out fear and hatred.

NemeBro
First of all, respect for someone is not the same thing as agreeing with everything they say.

And I respect you more than DarthSkywalker0 for at least having the testicles to try and address this, instead of trying to troll. thumb up

Yeah I agree he's a retard. thumb up

I'll take your word on that my friend.

Yeah I agree he's a retard. thumb up

Wow, I wonder why incapable of saying any of this and you had to defend him? mmm

Much like your game.

No not at all, I was bringing further evidence to light to be addressed. I personally have never held you to be an alt-righter. The only claim I made on your character is that, from what I can gather, you are generally more focused on SJWs or the "regressive left" despite saying you held equal or greater contempt for the alt-right, and that the company you "appear" to keep doesn't seem to be that of someone fervently against the alt-right. I left it entirely open that I could be mistaken here.

I never claimed as much my son.

I merely posited that you may. The subject of the conversation was on whether or not you were an alt-righter (which is kind of on-topic I guess). I remembered this conversation I happened to see and thought I'd post it to get your side of the story. What's the harm in that my friend?

thumb up

Was she hot?

I went down no line of reasoning my friend, only presented a possibility.

That's fair. thumb up

I frankly think you're overstating the influence of the hard-line SJWs personally, or perhaps it is simply that what you would consider unacceptable is different than what I would? Who can say?

Regardless, I'm glad we could get to the bottom of this Emperordmb. We're saving KMC, one day at a time. thumb up

NemeBro
You responded to Sinny who was referring to Jmanghan. Jesus, Nemebro I knew you were slow, but this is really sad to see. So you guys did think I was referring to Jmanghan? I'm sorry to hear that little buddy. sad

DarthSkywalker0
So you guys did think I was referring to Jmanghan? I'm sorry to hear that little buddy. sad

No, Sinny was referring to a previous thread where you defended Jman.

NemeBro
No, Sinny was referring to a previous thread where you defended Jman. Now all you need to do is refer me to where I said Jmanghan's posts were important in that thread. thumb up

If indeed you can open it. I just tried to and the domain appears lost. KMC might actually be about to die. For real real, not for play play.

DarthSkywalker0
Now all you need to do is refer me to where I said Jmanghan's posts were important in that thread. thumb up

If indeed you can open it. I just tried to and the domain appears lost. KMC might actually be about to die. For real real, not for play play.

Why do I have to do that?

dadudemon
That's disappointing. I only subscribe to known lies.

Just the way Trump intended. #MAGA

DarthSkywalker0
Nemebro is the pot calling the kettle black. If he wishes to debate me about anything which he called retarded, then be my guest.

DarthSkywalker0
I don't respond to autistic screeching.

BackFire
Neme making a nice home under DS's skin.

NemeBro
It's pretty comfortable yeah. Soon I'll be omnipresent. thumb up

DarthSkywalker0
It's incredible how much shit Nemebro is throwing while simultaneously ignoring my request to debate.

dadudemon
It's incredible how much shit Nemebro is throwing while simultaneously ignoring my request to debate.

Nobody is stopping you from quoting him and making rebuttals.

Sinious
You want him to refute "You're retarded"?

Kurk
https://media1.tenor.com/images/2ec9d3baaa059b4ccfd79de5b3632f26/tenor.gif

BackFire
Originally posted by Sinious
You want him to refute "You're retarded"?

Should be pretty easy, really.

DarthSkywalker0
Should be pretty easy, really.

I don't have to prove the negative.

dadudemon

NemeBro
I kept it real simple for him. thumb up

BackFire
I don't have to prove the negative.

Retards aren't a negative you monster.

DarthSkywalker0
@DDM, pretty much yea.

The Ellimist
Is it a bad thing to say that you can't refute someone's arguments by labeling them alt-right?

Sinious
It's certainly bad that you have to explain that to them.

Bashar Teg
woah i missed a nerd battle royal

Beniboybling
juicy, yeah

Surtur
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Is it a bad thing to say that you can't refute someone's arguments by labeling them alt-right?

They don't care, labeling someone alt right is a quick way to try to shut down discussion or just smear them. I also loved the notion that being friendly with a poster means you suddenly endorse all their beliefs.

I've been friendly with some liberals, where are the a-holes to say I'm a liberal cuz of it? They won't. But they will go "herpy derpy, you post cringe youtube vids, so you must be alt right".

Robtard
"Play Alt-Right games win Alt-Right prizes" -Robtard

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." -Kurt Vonnegut

Surtur
^Love how he proves my point.

Robtard
Is that your first pretend win of the day, sport? Congrats.

Surtur
Is that your first pretend win of the day, sport? Congrats.

Pretty much all you have left is to just yammer on about pretend wins.

Putinbot1
Ahh, the Alt-right. Hiding in plain sight, am I right Pinocchio?

Putinbot1
DSO isn't Alt-right guys, he simply hasn't enough experience to be anything but a kid. He can be described by the equation: Bullshit Ideas = Lack of life experience x a big mouth or Stupid Kid = Young x knows **** all.

Whereas Fly, for instance, can be described by the equation: thick as pigshit = prejudiced bigot x lack of education.

Surtur
Why be a coward? This is the internet. We all know "alt right" is just another way of calling someone a nazi.

Putinbot1
Why be a coward? This is the internet. We all know "alt right" is just another way of calling someone a nazi. Except you and Fly and other alt-righters who appropriate the term Nazi with second wave right-wing intellectuals of the 20th century and try and label the left with it.

Surtur
Except you and Fly and other alt-righters who appropriate the term Nazi with second wave right-wing intellectuals of the 20th century and try and label the left with it.

Wait, did you just whine that the right labels people who aren't nazis...nazis?

Lol.

Putinbot1
Wait, did you just whine that the right labels people who aren't nazis...nazis?

Lol. No, but it was a complicated sentence you may have to read a few times to understand Pinnochio.

Surtur
No, but it was a complicated sentence you may have to read a few times to understand Pinnochio.

So saying we appropriate the term and try to label the left with it isn't you whining about people being labeled nazis who arent nazis?

Lol okay.

Robtard
Why be a coward? This is the internet. We all know "alt right" is just another way of calling someone a nazi.

The Alt-Right are Nazis, sport. Look at Alt-Right figureheads like Richard Spencer and Damian Dimago, they don't really hide it.

Putinbot1
So saying we appropriate the term and try to label the left with it isn't you whining about people being labeled nazis who arent nazis?

Lol okay. No, it's an objective statement on spin.

Surtur
The Alt-Right are Nazis, sport. Look at Alt-Right figureheads like Richard Spencer and Damian Dimago, they don't really hide it.

So call them nazis. Why cater to them? Why dress up the language?

Putinbot1
The Alt-Right are Nazis, sport. Look at Alt-Right figureheads like Richard Spencer and Damian Dimago, they don't really hide it. And anyone who aligns themselves with the alt-right is probably also a Nazi, perhaps a coward and sometimes both.

Surtur
Anyone too afraid to label a nazi a nazi is also a coward IMO.

Robtard
So call them nazis. Why cater to them? Why dress up the language?

To-may-toh, to-mah-toh

Surtur
Cowards.

Robtard
Surt calling other people "cowards" laughing out loud @ the lack of self-awareness.

Bashar Teg
the intellectual coward alt-right cheerleader has thoughts about honesty and courage? cool.

Surtur
Surt calling other people "cowards" laughing out loud @ the lack of self-awareness.

I love the lack of self awareness in you calling others out for a lack of self awareness.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>