Blade vs. IW Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Melee/H2H

Cap has his wakandan shields
blade his Katanas

Who wins

relentless1
Cap easy

Juk3n
Blade is far faster and a tad more skilled. Durability is closer still, tough call.

NotAllThatEvil
Vibranioum claw shields and his superior strength says cap wins

Arachnid1
Blade absolutely murders Cap. This is beyond him.

KingD19
Blade is far tougher than Cap. He got crushed through a stone floor and was okay.

Surtur
Blade was at least equal, if not stronger than Deacon Frost(prior to his blood God transformation).

Even before the transformation we saw Frost was a bullet timer. So I'm pretty comfortable in saying Blade has speed on that level.

Which means he is far faster than Cap. All he needs to do is just stab Cap in the throat.

HulkIsHulk
Frost dodged few bullets and he's a bullet-timer and Blade is so as well scaling off him, yet WS can block bullets with his metal arm and yet Cap is not scaled off that. How does that work?

h1a8
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Frost dodged few bullets and he's a bullet-timer and Blade is so as well scaling off him, yet WS can block bullets with his metal arm and yet Cap is not scaled off that. How does that work?

WS used aim dodging.

Omac9
I'd really love to see this fight now cool

thecomedian2
Originally posted by carthage
Melee/H2H

Cap has his wakandan shields
blade his Katanas

Who wins

Blood Amped Blade takes this with eas..

John Murdoch
Blade is still above Cap. Cap's power creep from First Avenger is legendary in the realm of comic book movies, but it's still not enough to overcome Blade's speed and durability when combined with Blade's skill and katanas.

EDIT: Spelling.

Jmanghan
I'd argue Blade was a bit faster then Frost, and for sure more skilled, given that it took him a short while to deliver what probably would have been a lethal blow, during his god form nonetheless.

Impediment
If Blade has fresh blood, then this will be a stomp in Blade's favor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.