All of KMCs members are trapped in a room...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Say all of the currently active users are locked in a large conference room. We have no idea why we're there, what's happening, or that the room is composed entirely of KMCers.

1. How long will it take for someone to figure out that everyone in the room is from KMC

2. What happens when this point is reached? (personal vendettas? e.g Robtard vs Surture, Carthage vs DMB?) Riots? Calm talking? Crazies?

Robtard
Nothing much happens; people would be for the most part cordial to each other.

ps Do you ever not make shit threads, Kurk?

BackFire
I dunno what the rest of you idiots would be doing, but Imp and I would be having mad intense sex.

I also think it wouldn't be possible to not know immediately that it was filled with KMC members. There are several members I'd recognize very quickly because I am friends on facebook and know what they look like.

Impediment
Originally posted by BackFire
I dunno what the rest of you idiots would be doing, but Imp and I would be having mad intense sex.

I also think it wouldn't be possible to not know immediately that it was filled with KMC members. There are several members I'd recognize very quickly because I am friends on facebook and know what they look like.

BackFire beat me to it.

Hot, nasty, hairy, animal sex. Ass to mouth, too.

Kurk
Are u 2 actually gay for each other?

Quincy
Originally posted by Impediment
BackFire beat me to it.

Hot, nasty, hairy, animal sex. Ass to mouth, too.

You never go ass to mouth

BackFire
I exclusively go ass to mouth.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kurk
Say all of the currently active users are locked in a large conference room. We have no idea why we're there, what's happening, or that the room is composed entirely of KMCers.

1. How long will it take for someone to figure out that everyone in the room is from KMC

2. What happens when this point is reached? (personal vendettas? e.g Robtard vs Surture, Carthage vs DMB?) Riots? Calm talking? Crazies?

1. Not long at all. I know what at least 5 active GDF posters look like and they know what I look like. It would catch on within seconds that there is something quite common amongst all of us.

2. The social awkwardness will be had by most but the arrogant know-it-all assholes like Whirly and I will be exactly the same with perhaps more jokes?

I think Surtur is a quiet, passive type in real life: not very confrontational.

Robtard is almost exactly the same. I'm more condescending in real life but much more silly.

Backfire is just a lovable bear and he won't really rape you.

Riv is a super down to earth buff dude.

SquallX is a absurdly chill handsome black guy.

Adam_Poe is a fit, handsome, classy, gay dude that would probably stand out among all the yahoos.

Bashar is a very quiet shy Italian dude that would probably not be noticed or even guessed that it was Bashar.

Quanchi is pretty much a relaxed dude who dresses well.

Supra is a handsome fit guy who is quite lively even with strangers so you'd figure out who that was quickly.

Badabing is a goofy buff dude so you'd probably figure him out quickly, too.

Benyboy? I have never seen him IRL.

Imp is a tall, super happy, down to earth smiley guy who can talk to everyone about anything.

Nemebro is a large dude (not fat...just tall and has a power lifter build and could probably crush several of you) but would probably nerd out almost instantly if the right subject comes up.

Blaxican looks like an NFL linebacker if he hasn't changed over the years and I'd assume he'd be very happy but awkward.

Quincy...one of the nicest guys around. This dude also has class in spades.

Never met Kurk but I assume he has dark brown hair and is thin.

Am I missing anyone that frequents the GDF?

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by dadudemon
1. Not long at all. I know what at least 5 active GDF posters look like and they know what I look like. It would catch on within seconds that there is something quite common amongst all of us.

2. The social awkwardness will be had by most but the arrogant know-it-all assholes like Whirly and I will be exactly the same with perhaps more jokes?

I think Surtur is a quiet, passive type in real life: not very confrontational.

Robtard is almost exactly the same. I'm more condescending in real life but much more silly.

Riv is a super down to earth buff dude.

SquallX is a absurdly chill handsome black guy.

Adam_Poe is a fit, handsome, classy, gay dude that would probably stand out among all the yahoos.

Bashar is a very quiet shy Italian dude that would probably not be noticed or even guessed that it was Bashar.

Quanchi is pretty much a relaxed dude who dresses well.

Supra is a handsome fit guy who is quite lively even with strangers so you'd figure out who that was quickly.

Badabing is a goofy buff dude so you'd probably figure him out quickly, too.

Benyboy? I have never seen him IRL.

Imp is a tall, super happy, down to earth smiley guy who can talk to everyone about anything.

Nemebro is a large dude (not fat...just tall and has a power lifter build and could probably crush several of you) but would probably nerd out almost instantly if the right subject comes up.

Blaxican looks like an NFL linebacker if he hasn't changed over the years and I'd assume he'd be very happy but awkward.

Quincy...one of the nicest guys around. This dude also has class in spades.

Never met Kurk but I assume he has dark brown hair and is thin.

Am I missing anyone that frequents the GDF?

Myself and DMB

BackFire

Shhhhh. Dude you're going to ruin my persona.

Kurk
Ooh this is a fun game:

Robtard: A middle-aged man with lighter brown hair; average height and weight. Nothing special to look at.

Surtur: A man in his late thirties. Possibly shorter and more plump than Robtard. Not the most attractive thing.

Flyattractor: Late thirties dude; has an eccentric look; probably in decent shape due to manual labor demands; not the sharpest crayon in the box

DMB: 20/21 y/o college student. "Big boned", light-brownish hair; not super attractive; stereotypical engineering/computer geek.

Beniboy: Have no idea, but would guess mid-late twenties, blonde hair, outgoing personality, takes control of the situation.

Joker: 18/19 y/o male. Skinny, pale, light complexion, hipster?

MythLord: 16/17 y/o male. Avg height and build. Normal appearance.

JKBart: mid-late twenties obese male. Dark hair. Fat enough to have heart problems. Funny, obnoxious personality.

ILS: mid-late twenties skinny male. Light hair and complexion. Annoying Scottish accent; swears alot; out-going & obnoxious.

Azronger: early-mid twenties male. Goofy personality. Small build.

Ellimist: early twenties male. Avg build. Studious, smart, introverted.

Dadudemon: mid thirties male. Former football player build.

Quanchi: mid thirties male. Short. Brown hair. Blunt personality.

BackFire
Ooh this is a fun game:

Robtard: A middle-aged man with lighter brown hair; average height and weight. Nothing special to look at.

Surtur: A man in his late thirties. Possibly shorter and more plump than Robtard. Not the most attractive thing.

Flyattractor: Late thirties dude; has an eccentric look; probably in decent shape due to manual labor demands; not the sharpest crayon in the box

DMB: 20/21 y/o college student. "Big boned", light-brownish hair; not super attractive; stereotypical engineering/computer geek.

Beniboy: Have no idea, but would guess mid-late twenties, blonde hair, outgoing personality, takes control of the situation.

JKBart: mid-late twenties obese male. Dark hair. Fat enough to have heart problems. Funny, obnoxious personality.

ILS: mid-late twenties skinny male. Light hair and complexion. Annoying Scottish accent; swears alot; out-going & obnoxious.

laughing out loud

Some of these cracked me up.

dadudemon
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
Myself and DMB

Don't know you guys and have never seen you. Other than the lengthy posts you put on KMC, I'd assume you're quiet in real life.

dadudemon
Ooh this is a fun game:

Nah, I'm closer to male underwear model type with legs being a bit too big to jump into a Hanes ad. smile

DarthPlaguis12
How bout ass to ass fighting for dominance of who poops into the others butthole

Impediment
Are u 2 actually gay for each other?

Supremely.

Originally posted by Quincy
You never go ass to mouth

My wife goes A2M.

Impediment

SquallX
Never too late to hit the gym and get fit. Hard, but worth it.

Emperordmb
Other than the lengthy posts you put on KMC, I'd assume you're quiet in real life.
Well you'd assume wrong then. The trick with DS0 is getting him to shut up :>

Jmanghan
Me and Walsh would probably be playing cards with DDM I'd imagine.

DarthSkywalker0
Ooh this is a fun game:

Most of those are wrong, lol.

MythLord
Yeah, honestly. lmfao

I'm quite a bit taller than average. Fatter, too.

The Ellimist
I've thought about this question, funnily enough. If we ignore the fact that some of us have seen each other and have read this thread OP, IMHO the only ways we would figure it out would be:

- we brainstorm how we're suddenly teleported into a locked conference room and someone brings up internet forums for some reason

- we get to know each other well enough for someone to eventually leak the info, or for some hint to domino (e.g. someone notes that they're a Star Wars fan and then we realize that like half of us are too and eventually connect the dots)

samhain
'Hey, why are half of you on your phone? And why are you alternately raging then laughing? Oh, you're all trolling on KMC? And all of us here are members? I was wondering why I suddenly teleported to a hotel conference room in Wisconsin.'

Jmanghan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I've thought about this question, funnily enough. If we ignore the fact that some of us have seen each other and have read this thread OP, IMHO the only ways we would figure it out would be:

- we brainstorm how we're suddenly teleported into a locked conference room and someone brings up internet forums for some reason

- we get to know each other well enough for someone to eventually leak the info, or for some hint to domino (e.g. someone notes that they're a Star Wars fan and then we realize that like half of us are too and eventually connect the dots) The SW forum is only one part of the small town that is known as KMC.

Other active neighborhoods that are part of this small town are, the OTF, the Comic Book forums, the video game forums, the anime forums, and the Movie Discussion forums.

I would say the GDF, but most of the people here frequently post in the OTF as well, which makes them home to both.

LordofBrooklyn
I would flash the secret symbol to The House Of El and we would take over the room!

Surtur
Most would get along. The people who constantly run their mouths here would be too afraid to say that shit to peoples faces.

Kurk
Originally posted by samhain
'Hey, why are half of you on your phone? And why are you alternately raging then laughing? Oh, you're all trolling on KMC? And all of us here are members? I was wondering why I suddenly teleported to a hotel conference room in Wisconsin.' Sounds about right.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
Most would get along. The people who constantly run their mouths here would be too afraid to say that shit to peoples faces. Wrong, I suspect if you met me you'd shit your pants Pinocchio. Trust me, I give it larger in real life.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Wrong, I suspect if you met me you'd shit your pants Pinocchio. Trust me, I give it larger in real life.

No, trash doesn't bother or intimidate me.

Flyattractor
But Pooty is the Super Soldier of the Eurasian Elitist Super Villains.

MythLord
We'd all probably be the best of friends, realizing that our differing opinions don't neccesitate a hate for each other. Or turn it into a slaughterhouse because of our political views. It's one or the other.

Flyattractor
I would use Mythlords Gentle Giant Aura lure certain KMC'ers into a false sense of friendship and security, and then I would push him over crushing who ever was in his vicinity CRUSHING THEM TO DEATH!

Cause as Mythy (Him/Her/It) pointed out....Originally posted by MythLord
Yeah, honestly. lmfao

I'm quite a bit taller than average. Fatter, too.

And then I would Muwaahahah for a bit.

Surtur
I'd get a D&D session going.

Impediment

Surtur

Impediment
Oic. So in the role playing session you wanna be this guy:

https://i.imgur.com/EYwcy3r.jpg

laughing out loud

YUSS!!!!

Flyattractor
Oic. So in the role playing session you wanna be this guy:

https://i.imgur.com/EYwcy3r.jpg
laughing out loud

YUSS!!!!

I can see Imp dying in a Tool Shed Fire.

Dr Will Hatch
I'd be off the corner just giggling when we start bickering with each other like the Avengers scene on the helicarrier.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by samhain
'Hey, why are half of you on your phone? And why are you alternately raging then laughing? Oh, you're all trolling on KMC? And all of us here are members? I was wondering why I suddenly teleported to a hotel conference room in Wisconsin.'

laughing out loud

Jmanghan
Nemebro and Peach would most likely be having hateful, angry, sex in the corner.

Flyattractor
With themselves or each other?

Surtur
We were given a live action Elektra movie, but no Snowflame movie.

Proof there is no God(besides cocaine).

Impediment
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Nemebro and Peach would most likely be having hateful, angry, sex in the corner.

Peach and General Kaliero just had a baby last week.

Surtur
Wrong topic

Jmanghan
Peach and General Kaliero just had a baby last week. Oh.

Congrats to them.

Jmanghan
I will say this: this disturbs me in a different way. The guy who did this deserves to be fired and any other legal ramifications.

However, because of social media...people were not only able to ID him, but tracked down places they thought he lived. There was a place where he used to live that got threats cuz they thought he still lived there. They had to go to the police over it.

The internet is getting more dangerous. What the ****?

Surtur
Originally posted by Jmanghan
What the ****?

?

Jmanghan
? "All of KMCs members are trapped in a room..."

topic.

Surtur
Oh shit...wrong topic. Lol.

Jmanghan
Oh shit...wrong topic. Lol. Yeah thats right you ****ed you little whore. Take it.

Surtur
How dare you post shame me. It's 2018!!!!!!

Talon Fang
Check your white privilege card to be sure.

dadudemon
Peach and General Kaliero just had a baby last week.

Well...now that just made my heart happy to read. love in_love

I don't do Facebook anymore but please pass on my congratulations the next time you talk to them.

CroftAlice
I keep my head down and see what happens

Impediment
Well...now that just made my heart happy to read. love in_love

I don't do Facebook anymore but please pass on my congratulations the next time you talk to them.

Peach doesn't talk to me any more because I made a drunk political post just before Trump got elected. She won't even acknowledge me. laughing out loud

Surtur
Peach doesn't talk to me any more because I made a drunk political post just before Trump got elected. She won't even acknowledge me. laughing out loud

LOL!!! What did you say?

"Hillary didn't even get shot at in Bosnia. WTF I'm not with her, f*ck her" ?????

Flyattractor
LOL!!! What did you say?

"Hillary didn't even get shot at in Bosnia. WTF I'm not with her, f*ck her" ?????

Peach is probably a Deep Angry Anus Lefty so I doubt it took much.

rudester
Murder death kill starting with Riv!!!!

Flyattractor
But it is fun to watch his Isolation Driven Melt Downs in the Off Topic Forum!!!

Impediment
LOL!!! What did you say?

We were FB friends and I got lit like a Christmas tree one night on Jack Daniel's and posted something to the extent of "I'm voting for Trump just to piss off my liberal friends and because liberals are all a bunch of ass hats."

I can't remember verbatim what I posted, but now she despises me because she's extremely anti-Trump.

Oh, well. I hope she's well.

carthage
i dont know what happens but Bane probably dies

BackFire
We were FB friends and I got lit like a Christmas tree one night on Jack Daniel's and posted something to the extent of "I'm voting for Trump just to piss off my liberal friends and because liberals are all a bunch of ass hats."

I can't remember verbatim what I posted, but now she despises me because she's extremely anti-Trump.

Oh, well. I hope she's well.

I remember reading that post in passing as I was furiously masturbating to donkey porn. Good times.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire
I remember reading that post in passing as I was furiously masturbating to donkey porn. Good times.

Same. Except I was happily masturbating to donkey porn.

Flyattractor
But how happy was the Donkey?

Had to be pretty uncomf what with you jerking off in the next stall.

Badabing
BackFire beat me to it.

Hot, nasty, hairy, animal sex. Ass to mouth, too. A part of me died after reading this post. Why the hell do I leave the safety of the CBvF? thumb down

Impediment
Originally posted by Badabing
A part of me died after reading this post. Why the hell do I leave the safety of the CBvF? thumb down

You've never gone ass to mouth? awermm

BackFire
A part of me died after reading this post. Why the hell do I leave the safety of the CBvF? thumb down

Boring prude. I'm gonna have imp send you photos of his hemorrhoids.

Flyattractor

Many have often wondered that very thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.