can we use composite feats for dc characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
if the version is not specified in op that is

a lot of threads the op doesn't specify if it's n52 or pre 52, I would assume we just debate by composite feats altogether

if the version is specified then yeah no problem there we use that specific version, otherwise composite feats could avoid all the confusion

it's very likely dc prob merge timeline completely after dday clock and undo the reboot, but for now this should do, just a suggestion

cdtm
Not generally. Superman is a special case, as are certain other characters.

riv6672
Originally posted by cdtm
Not generally. Superman is a special case.
Gee what a shocker. laughing out loud

Talon Fang
Didn't DC give Green Lantern and Batman continuities kind of a pass on the shifting between pre/post 52 and rebirth Universe shifts?

-Pr-
They did when they moved from Post Crisis to Flashpoint, so I suppose the same would apply moving back.

Superman was explicitly stated to be a combination of both post-crisis and Flashpoint, so he gets a pass too. You could argue his villains do too, but you'd have to make sure there are no defining changes, same with the Batman and GL stuff.

As far as other characters like Wonder Woman/Shazam/Aquaman etc, you'd need something substantial to say that there's no discernible difference between Flashpoint and Post-Crisis going in to Rebirth.

StiltmanFTW
We do that anyway... but we shouldn't.

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-

Superman was explicitly stated to be a combination of both post-crisis and Flashpoint, so he gets a pass too. You could argue his villains do too, but you'd have to make sure there are no defining changes, same with the Batman and GL stuff.

And you thought I was joking, Riv.

I totally was, but turns out I was right. smile

-Pr-

Did you not read Superman Rebirth?

StiltmanFTW
He didn't.

He knows about the fused Supes because we told him in the Dragon Ball thread, where he clowns and drools all over the place.

Goku still beats his ass with a tractor, cd thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
Did you not read Superman Rebirth?

I did.

I also drink a lot. Anytime I "remember" something, it's either something I looked up or was told.

riv6672

You certainly were! stick out tongue wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.