Amped AotC Anakin vs Old Master Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Anakin has just witnessed Maul brutally rape & kill Padme.

Setting is Geonosian hangar. 20 meter start. All out fight.

Who wins and why?

Would TPM Maul do better or worse?

One Big Mob
Anakin stood around and watched Maul put it in Padme and possibly her butt too, and then kill her, but he waited until Maul killed her to flip out and attack?

Anakin is a sick puppy. I can only imagine her seeing him while the deed was happening and calling out to him.

"This is where the fun begins."

TheIndyJedi
Maul tbh

TheNuisanceBird
At this point Anakin.

May depends on who's writing.

Sinious
Lmao Anakin stomps

YousufKhan1212
Originally posted by Kurk
Anakin has just witnessed Maul brutally rape & kill Padme.

How did Old Master Maul rape Padme? messed

NewGuy01
Khan asking the real questions.

DarthPlaguis12
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Anakin stood around and watched Maul put it in Padme and possibly her butt too, and then kill her, but he waited until Maul killed her to flip out and attack?

Anakin is a sick puppy. I can only imagine her seeing him while the deed was happening and calling out to him.

"This is where the fun begins."

Lmao...

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
How did Old Master Maul rape Padme? messed

With his lightsaber

Emperordmb
Maul have no peniz

Forschbewithu
I feel that old master maul/rebels Maul is vastly underrated here and I can't seem to figure out why.

Where in canon does it state he has grown weaker in the force or less skilled with a blade since clone wars? If anything, I've only seen direct statements that make him seem MORE powerful.

Old master mail takes out aotc Anakin handidly.

Azronger
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Maul have no peniz

The correct answer.

NTJack0
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
How did Old Master Maul rape Padme? messed He grew his horns out for the occasion.

BazookaMaster
xD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.