DMB's Darth Zannah vs Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
So at some point DMB actually thought Zannah > Dooku laughing out loud

You gotta wonder if he was on LSD when writing this:
http://dmbempire.forumotion.com/t303-count-dooku-fated-xtasy-vs-darth-zannah-emperordmb

I didn't read the entire thing, but Zannah's sorcery wouldn't be an issue b/c:

1. He's vastly more powerful in the force than Zannah, so she'd need to overwhelm his barriers to be effective (which she'd fail at)

2. Dooku is familiar with Sith illusions. He himself used the doppelganger ability successfully against Anakin. Additionally anything that Zannah contributed to in the Sith holocrons Dooku has ascertained.

TheIndyJedi
Who is Dmb?

Kurk
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
Who is Dmb? DMB, better known as EmperorDMB, is one of the senior members on KMC.

He is an undergraduate student at the University of Texas at Austin where he is studying mechanical engineering (guess what else I know about him).

In his free time, he enjoys indulging in hallucinogenics, his favorite being LSD (Lysergic acid diethylamide). He also enjoys spending time in the general discussion forums of KMC where he will go on long, meaningless rants about moral decay in the world, how his moral Judeo-Christian beliefs make him (in his eyes) hot shit, as well as his personal problems with living as an incelibate. He has been turned down by women on more than one occasion, and longs for the day he can meet his true soul-mate so he can confidently put his stubby tootsie roll into her crusty crypt and lose his virginity.

DMB says he is a vegetarian despite also claiming to have the appearance of a tall, big-boned man. If you ask me he's probably a neck-beard.

He is an avid fan of pepe the frog and mocks SJWs for fun. He is a libertarian or "classical liberal" if you want to sound sophisticated like him.

And if you couldn't tell, he thinks Darth Bane is the most powerful character in the Star Wars mythos.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Kurk
DMB, better known as EmperorDMB, is one of the senior members on KMC.

He is an undergraduate student at the University of Texas at Austin where he is studying mechanical engineering (guess what else I know about him).
Yes

He also enjoys spending time in the general discussion forums of KMC where he will go on long, meaningless rants about moral decay in the world,
I'd disagree that they're meaningless, given that it affects crime rates, the law of the land that people live under, poverty, and people's individual character, but alright.

how his moral Judeo-Christian beliefs make him (in his eyes) hot shit,
I believe my Christian values are good, I do not believe I remotely perfectly live up to those values however.

as well as his personal problems with living as an incelibate.
I've never complained about my sex life.

He has been turned down by women on more than one occasion,
One occasion man, one occasion.

and longs for the day he can meet his true soul-mate so he can confidently put his stubby tootsie roll into her crusty crypt and lose his virginity.
This is starting to get weird.

DMB says he is a vegetarian despite also claiming to have the appearance of a tall, big-boned man.
I said I wasn't skinny. I never claimed to be tall or big-boned.

If you ask me he's probably a neck-beard.
On occasion when I get lazy with my shaving.

He is an avid fan of pepe the frog and mocks SJWs for fun. He is a libertarian or "classical liberal" if you want to sound sophisticated like him.
You're damn right.

And if you couldn't tell, he thinks Darth Bane is the most powerful character in the Star Wars mythos.
Nope.

DarthSkywalker0

In his free time, he enjoys indulging in hallucinogenics, his favorite being LSD (Lysergic acid diethylamide). He also enjoys spending time in the general discussion forums of KMC where he will go on long, meaningless rants about moral decay in the world, how his moral Judeo-Christian beliefs make him (in his eyes) hot shit, as well as his personal problems with living as an incelibate. He has been turned down by women on more than one occasion, and longs for the day he can meet his true soul-mate so he can confidently put his stubby tootsie roll into her crusty crypt and lose his virginity.

DMB says he is a vegetarian despite also claiming to have the appearance of a tall, big-boned man. If you ask me he's probably a neck-beard.

thumb up

TheIndyJedi
Damn I wasn't expecting a whole bio of this guy

DarthPlaguis12

CuckedCurry
Greatest thread around.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
thumb up
thumb up

We should start a Patreon, I want Kurk to write a full biography on DMB.

DarthSkywalker0
Emperordmb: Kurk if you ****ing read this message, I am tired of your ****ing condesention at every single ****ing thing I do
Emperordmb : is it so much to ask for you to not shoot your mouth off like some smug self righteous douchebag whenever I do anything?
Emperordmb : you've seen worse
Emperordmb : yet you ****ing belittle me and condescend on all of my ****ing actions
Emperordmb: well you know what
Emperordmb: I'm ****ing sick of it
Emperordmb : I'm tired of your bullshit
Emperordmb : and I don't want to put up with it anymore

( A parody written by Syndiciate )

Fated Xtasy
2op4me pls nerf

The.D0minator
dmb is still takings Ls mid 2018 sheesh

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I didn't read the entire thing, but Zannah's sorcery wouldn't be an issue b/c:

1. He's vastly more powerful in the force than Zannah, so she'd need to overwhelm his barriers to be effective (which she'd fail at)

2. Dooku is familiar with Sith illusions. He himself used the doppelganger ability successfully against Anakin. Additionally anything that Zannah contributed to in the Sith holocrons Dooku has ascertained.

Garbage

NewGuy01
Impenetrable wall + Illusion one-shot = GG

Kurk
https://media.tenor.com/images/9ddea6899165d002b3a0e77185698599/tenor.gif

I knew he would respond if I pissed him off enough.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
Emperordmb: Kurk if you ****ing read this message, I am tired of your ****ing condesention at every single ****ing thing I do
Emperordmb : is it so much to ask for you to not shoot your mouth off like some smug self righteous douchebag whenever I do anything?
Emperordmb : you've seen worse
Emperordmb : yet you ****ing belittle me and condescend on all of my ****ing actions
Emperordmb: well you know what
Emperordmb: I'm ****ing sick of it
Emperordmb : I'm tired of your bullshit
Emperordmb : and I don't want to put up with it anymore

( A parody written by Syndiciate )

>written by syndicate
>literally just switched the names

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by NewGuy01
>written by syndicate
>literally just switched the names

He posted that not me, lol. Gotta say, Sas, that shit is so funny.

NewGuy01
Well, it was a pretty neat thing to wake up to. Can't say I expected to still be seeing it 4 years later though.

Beniboybling

And if you couldn't tell, he thinks Darth Bane is the most powerful character in the Star Wars mythos. sounds like a degenerate, wow

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by Beniboybling
sounds like a degenerate, wow

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

DarthPlaguis12
Can dooku overcome her sorcery, dark side tendrils ?

Doubt she could overcome him as a swordsman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.