Darth Plagueis vs Revan vs Darth Krayt vs Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. H2H

2. Sabers

3. Force

4. Blasters

5. All-Out

Who is the best combatant, and more importantly, who wins?

MythLord
1. Plagueis
2. Either Caedus or Plagueis
3. Plagueis
4. Probably Plagueis
5. Plagueis

The Ellimist
Originally posted by MythLord
1. Plagueis
2. Either Caedus or Plagueis
3. Plagueis
4. Probably Plagueis
5. Plagueis

Kurk
Plagueis is immensely powerful, but he's not a combatant.

No way in hell he takes H2H. I'd give that to Krayt.

Sabers: Revan or Krayt I'm not sure
Force: Not sure
Blasters: Who da fuq knows?
All Out: Krayt or Revan

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Kurk

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Garbage

victreebelvictr
Blasters?!

Haschwalth
1. Revan
2. Caedus/Plageuis
3. Revan
4. Revan stomps.
5. Revan

Jmanghan

How the hell do you give sabers to Revan? Caedus and Krayt are much better duelists, Plagueis didn't even look dueling all that much but still kicked Venamis' ass, whereas Revan is just an unknown (Sort of) in that regard. His best feat is beating Malak in a saber duel pre-prime, which resulted in Malak's jaw being cut off. He may be able to hold them off long enough to use force to his advantage. It goes to Caedus or Krayt.

I LOVE Revan to pieces, but to even suggest he'd be able to take Plagueis, Caedus, or Krayt in sabers is laughable.

Force, quite possibly might go to Revan, but all of them are immensely powerful.

All-Out, IMO, goes to Caedus, he's just the full package. A powerhouse in almost all aspects.

DarthPlaguis12

Kurk
I don't know much about Raven. He just has a cool theme and backstory, so I tend to wank the shit out of him.

I mean if Starforge Malak is confirmed to be > Exar Kun, and Raven > SF Malak, then he must be all godly powerful, right?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Krayt > Plagueis >/~ Revan > Caedus.

Unbowed
Krayt is the strongest but there's obviously no way of predicting who would come out alive in a free for all. It depends on the circumstances.

Revan is supposed to be a brilliant tactician so maybe that gives him the edge here.

As far as H2H, to my knowledge Plagueis is the only one that has any feats. His display against the assassins was very impressive, considering it happened after half of his face/neck was cut off and his body was shutting down because of the trauma and loss of blood. Then again it doesn't stand out that much when compared to someone like Maul(just read Lockdown) or (surprisingly)Obi-Wan.

AncientPower
I don't know much about Raven. He just has a cool theme and backstory, so I tend to wank the shit out of him.

I mean if Starforge Malak is confirmed to be > Exar Kun, and Raven > SF Malak, then he must be all godly powerful, right?

That was already debunked.

AncientPower

He isn't, as I've already debunked it.

DarthAnt66
(For something to be debunked, other people have to agree it was debunked. The Malak quote is near-unanimously embraced.)

Kurk
Where to hold Raven in comparison to Exar?

AncientPower

Been debunked already.

MythLord
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
(For something to be debunked, other people have to agree it was debunked. The Malak quote is near-unanimously embraced.)
AP at this point is like a flat-earther running around saying the sphere-earth has been debunked.

AncientPower

I already proved that the very source in question confirms it is talking about his powers of longevity. It is no longer even debatable. You just ignored it. I don't care who embraces it, the evidence speaks for itself.

Sorry about the triple post earlier, KMC is being weird.

AncientPower
AP at this point is like a flat-earther running around saying the sphere-earth has been debunked.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16611360#post16611360

MythLord
Originally posted by AncientPower
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16611360#post16611360
Well that settles it... Exar Kun < Malak.

AncientPower
Your trolling aside, it's very clear what is referenced in that quote as it is repeated not only in WotC sources but in others too. Malak's powers of longevity were far greater than Kun's or Nadd's.

MythLord
Because that's what writers wanna write about... Longevity...

Jmanghan
Because that's what writers wanna write about... Longevity... xD

Kurk
So guys, how hard should I wank Exar Kun?

AncientPower
Because that's what writers wanna write about... Longevity...

You can use the same logic for Muur's quote. But not that it matters, there is a consistent theme throughout lore that Malak had uncovered the Star Forge's greatest power. That power was essentially immortality, an artificial means of giving him immense powers of healing and invulnerability. It's perfectly in line with what Malak himself states. Furthermore, it also falls in line with Chee not using any kind of ranking system or power levels. Something he'd enforce in his favorite part of the website.

This is very clear in its meaning, that not being that Malak is far more powerful than Nadd, let alone Kun.

MythLord
You are grasping at straws. The power of #longevity is just one power, so it can't be plural as you've initially stated. It's obviously meant to be more than just that, i.e. Malak's powers in-general are > Kun's.

NewGuy01
So guys, how hard should I wank Exar Kun?

You shouldn't. You're already a step ahead of the game by putting him behind Dooku.

AncientPower
You are grasping at straws. The power of #longevity is just one power, so it can't be plural as you've initially stated. It's obviously meant to be more than just that, i.e. Malak's powers in-general are > Kun's.

No, I am most certainly not. I've got two quotes stating the same question. One is ambiguous and the other definitive. In that it asks where his invulnerability stems from. Be it his mask or something else. We know it stems from the Star Forge, and we know that Malak's major breakthrough on the station was the ability to drain Jedi and regenerate himself. Virtual immortality. Nor was this the only power begetted to him by the station. What it's referencing is very, very clear.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by AncientPower
That was already debunked. On topic, who wins? (preferably in each category but also in a fight)

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svHmIukFFJ0

Originally posted by Jmanghan
1. H2H

Revan, can't die.

Otherwise, I'd go with Plagueis.

Revan, can't die.

Otherwise, I'd go with Plagueis or Caedus.

Revan, can't die.

Krayt and Plagueis are probably "more powerful" though - close though.

Revan, can't die.

Otherwise, I'd go with Caedus.

Revan, can't die.

Revan's easily close enough to anyone here in all departments that the fact he's Sion on steroids gives him the W.

gg

darthbane77
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svHmIukFFJ0

Revan, can't die.

Otherwise, I'd go with Plagueis.

Revan, can't die.

Otherwise, I'd go with Plagueis or Caedus.

Revan, can't die.

Krayt and Plagueis are probably "more powerful" though - close though.

Revan, can't die.

Otherwise, I'd go with Caedus.

Revan, can't die.

Revan's easily close enough to anyone here in all departments that the fact he's Sion on steroids gives him the W.

gg thumb up thumb up thumb up

AncientPower
Krayt probably takes it.

Unbowed
Wait, Revan can't die?

NewGuy01
please don't get him started

Ursumeles
Krayt's probably the best, while Caedus is the worst.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

DarthSkywalker0
Krayt Reigns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.