Can Sidious one-shot Obi-Wan Kenobi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Can he?

Unbowed
No.

NewGuy01
Depends on the situation.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Depends on the situation. Open, even field.

NewGuy01
Distance?

Jmanghan
Distance? Dunno, 20 feet I guess?

Kurk
If Dooku can, he obviously can.

victreebelvictr
That is a very good point kurk

relentless1
if he one shot Yoda he can easily do it to Kenobi

Greysentinel365
As of the end of RotS no.

Azronger
Yes he can lol wtf

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Azronger
Yes he can lol wtf

MythLord
Yes he can lol wtf

Sinious
Yes he can lol wtf

Total Warrior

Azronger
Lmao

DarthPlaguis12

Zentrex
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Can he?
Yes. Yes he can. What's wrong with this forum all of a sudden? It is as obvious as the fact that the sky is up and the earth is down. He one-shotted Agen Kolar, Saessi Tiin, and would have one-shotted Kit Fisto if he was alone. He could have probably taken care of Mace pretty handily as well, had he not been 1. amped, and 2. using Vaapad.

Kurk
Sheev could've one-shotted Windu too had he chosen him first. The force scream served its purpose in disorienting them.

The Ellimist
With the Force, yes

Unbowed
Originally posted by Zentrex
Yes. Yes he can. What's wrong with this forum all of a sudden? It is as obvious as the fact that the sky is up and the earth is down. He one-shotted Agen Kolar, Saessi Tiin, and would have one-shotted Kit Fisto if he was alone. He could have probably taken care of Mace pretty handily as well, had he not been 1. amped, and 2. using Vaapad.
Obi-Wan is better than the B Team for one, and his area of expertise is defense. He casually blocked Dooku's lightning, he matched Anakin's Force push. That means Sidious can't "one shot" him, whether in sabers or with a Force attack.

I think it was made obvious time and time again that even in the case of Yoda and Sidious, lower level duelists like Dooku, Maul or Obi-Wan can contend with them for a little while.

Those that still doubt this suck cock by choice.

LordOfTheLight
With the force, yeah.

In lightsaber combat? Lmfao, no.

Zentrex
Anakin hadn't eaten or slept for days at that point. I don't think he was performing at his peak.

And Sidious has been stated to lure in his victims, make them think they know what's going on just before going to town on them to deliver the killing blow. If Sidious were to pour all of his power into one bolt of force lightning, or into some dark sorcery pure dark side energy attack, then he'd one shot.

S_W_LeGenD
Yes.

YousufKhan1212
Back in 2015 and 2016 he could.

NewGuy01
Good answer.

Jmanghan
I just think that due to Kenobi's technical skill in the art of Soresu, being literally the best defensive duelist in all of SW Lore, ever, I can't see Sidious one-shotting him.

The idea that he'd one-shot Mace is absolutely nuts, with or without an amp.

darthbane77
Sidious ragdolls in the Force, and beats Kenobi in a couple sword strokes in sabers.

NTJack0
Dooku trashed Kenobi, what's there to discuss here?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NTJack0
Dooku trashed Kenobi, what's there to discuss here? Actually Kenobi and Anakin were toying with him in the ROTS novel.

NewGuy01
ugh

CuckedCurry
ugh

Azronger
ugh

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
ugh

DarthSkywalker0
ugh

DarthAnt66
ugh

Trocity
ugh

TheIndyJedi
ugh

BazookaMaster
Force: yes.
Sabers: no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.