Skullgirls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Hey remember this game? Thought it'd be appropriate making a thread for this jazz enriched anime-esque fighter when it's 2nd Encore is getting a rerelease on the Nintendo Switch.

fGZBjJTXGRs

cdtm
Oh joy, another niche fighter in a niche genre. May as well bring on Melty Blood next.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cdtm
Oh joy, another niche fighter in a niche genre. May as well bring on Melty Blood next. Do you dislike melty blood?

cdtm
I don't hate it as much as Dragon Ball Super, if that's what you're asking. I feel the same way about Melty Blood and similar weeboo games as I do about the countless weeboo jrpg's of the ps2 era.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cdtm
I don't hate it as much as Dragon Ball Super, if that's what you're asking. I feel the same way about Melty Blood and similar weeboo games as I do about the countless weeboo jrpg's of the ps2 era. But Fighterz is better then Dragon's Dogma.

Kazenji
Why did you even bring up Dragon's Dogma?

one's a fighting game and the other one is a RPG, Like trying to compare apples with oranges.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.