Valkorion vs. Exar Kun & Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
I don't know much about Valkorion aside from him being highly over-rated and complete shit according to Azronger.

A case could likely be made for either Exar Kun or Dooku defeating the Emperor alone, but together the verdict is far more obvious in my eyes.

So I know nothing about Valkorion; I haven't even bothered to read a respect thread (although I did see Az's disrespect thread of him).

If I'm being completely reasonable, Valk is Plagueis level in the force, and his saber skills are non-existant.

Who wins this match-up and why?

AncientPower
Valk wins. Exar Kun is right up there with Krayt and Plagueis but Dooku obviously isn't. Kun can't carry against this level of competition.

Kurk
I will debate team if someone debates Failkorion. Again, I don't know much about him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion, handily.

Kurk
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion, handily. Based on what, lovenuts?

darthbane77
Valk shitstomps

AncientPower
Valk isn't stomping, lol.

Kurk
All the jedi in the universe had to combine their efforts to overwhelm Kun. Why is Valk hot shit? Didn't he need the assistance of like 9000 sith to drain a planet or some shit?

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Kurk
All the jedi in the universe had to combine their efforts to overwhelm Kun. Why is Valk hot shit? Didn't he need the assistance of like 9000 sith to drain a planet or some shit?

And those 9,000 Sith lords were then absorbed by vitiate.

Sinious
Originally posted by AncientPower
Valk isn't stomping, lol. You think Valk beats Sidious 10/10 but he can't stomp Kun and Dooku?

DarthPlaguis12
...soooo

Vitiate feats?

Kun feats? I know he killed the senate and basically held them just by his power alone

AncientPower
Originally posted by Sinious
You think Valk beats Sidious 10/10 but he can't stomp Kun and Dooku? I don't think there are such things as stomps between top tiers of this grade.

darthbane77
>Kun
>Top tier

Pick one

AncientPower
He's canonically approaching Sheev. laughing out loud

Jmanghan
He's canonically approaching Sheev. laughing out loud The quote made years ago claiming Kun = Sidious obviously isn't taken seriously anymore.

Kurk
GM Luke thought Exar was on the same level as Sheev...

darthbane77
He's canonically approaching Sheev. laughing out loud He's canonically vastly inferior to Malak.

Jmanghan
GM Luke thought Exar was on the same level as Sheev... Luke's opinion needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

He also thought he and Kyle Katarn couldn't take on Desann alone, and thought Marka Ragnos' ghost was a huge threat as well.

Luke makes it a point to almost always hold back against opponents. When he doesn't, Caedus is held down to a chair by Luke.

deathslash
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
...soooo

Vitiate feats?

Kun feats? I know he killed the senate and basically held them just by his power alone Vitiate managed to two shot Revan Redeemed. Which is really impressive.....................until you remember that Revan was still weakened from his time in captivity, hadn't been training for several years, and the fight happened on one of the most powerful DS Nexuses ever. Also, Vitiate was apparently fond of walking into lightsabers........

I believe he did that through sorcery. He was one of the best duelists of his era (with only Ulic Qel-Droma as his closest peer), murdered one of the greatest Jedi Masters of his era, could unleash force blasts powerful enough to kill ghosts and damage stone IIRC, and was considered a threat by Luke (who was known for holding back, but still). I'd put him above Vader/Krayt/Dooku based off of his skill and exotic powers.

AncientPower
He's not canonically inferior to Malak as the only supposed evidence for this is ambiguous at best when taken alone, but is categorically clarified when taking all of the quote from the source into consideration. It is referring to his virtual immortality being among the powers he gained from the Star Forge that were far greater than Kun's.

The debate is over.

On the flip side, we have numerous sources indicating that Kun was approaching Sheev tier in terms of power.

Sinious
The debate was over months ago, with everyone except you agreeing that Malak is indeed above Kun.

darthbane77
He's not canonically inferior to Malak as the only supposed evidence for this is ambiguous at best when taken alone, but is categorically clarified when taking all of the quote from the source into consideration. It is referring to his virtual immortality being among the powers he gained from the Star Forge that were far greater than Kun's.

The debate is over.

On the flip side, we have numerous sources indicating that Kun was approaching Sheev tier in terms of power. You're right, the debate is over, because a quote that was verified and cleared twice by Chee himself, and is verified a third time by the quote's author, says Malak>>>Kun.

Kurk
It's settled then.

Raven>Malak>Exar Kun = Sheev > Dooku >= Valkorion

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Based on what, lovenuts?

Vastly superior feats and scaling.

snoke123
Can Valkorion drain the planet?

Kurk
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vastly superior feats and scaling. What are his best combative feats?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Azronger
Dooku one-shots

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Screw u

Freedon Nadd
Valkorion, barely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.