Sonny into the Badlands Vs Iron Fist MCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Sonny Vs Danny no Ironfist pure skill

Sonny h2h

Swords

KingD19
Danny gets wrecked hard. Loses 10/10.

BruceSkywalker
sonny stomps 1 trillion to 1

carthage
Sunny stomps hard

TheVaultDweller
Sunny wins comfortably.

Make it Daredevil and Iron Fist and allow everyone all their gear/abilities, and it would be a more interesting fight IMO. Because then the Iron Fist or Sunny's swords have the potential to oneshot (as hard as Dark Ones hit, they don't hit as hard as Danny, and Sunny has been rocked by their strikes before), while Matt can help compensate for the stat edge Sunny has to make it more balanced.

DarthPlaguis12

KingD19
Have you ever watched the show? I figure no.

Also Danny is entirely human aside from the fist which he doesnt have here. Sunny without his dark one powers is superhuman to an extent.

TheVaultDweller
The writers have current Sunny putting up a decent fight against a bloodlusted Dark One, while holding back himself. Yes, he did lose in the end, but I don't see Danny doing remotely as well, especially without the Fist.

8-8RF2fYNEo

And to give some context, a far less-skilled and experienced MK, who couldn't even control his gift back then, wrecked a Baron and entourage with zero effort, back in S1. From around 2:50:

uU8Ca5KRG3Y

1fjklgWbT7Y

On a random note, I miss Cyan. That guy was a beast.

TheVaultDweller
I actually want Sunny to fight Gaius. To date, they are the only ones who have managed to put up a good fight against bloodlusted Dark Ones. The Widow only managed to take Castor down when his powers were spazzing out (we even see that his eyes were normal for the vast majority of their fight).

HulkIsHulk

Silent Master
"this sunny guy"

Yea, you've never seen the show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.