PC Validus Vs FF Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Validus-Pre-Crisis-DC-Comics-LSH-Legion-Super-Heroes-Fatal-Five-d.jpg

No prep
No BFR.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/99449/5132598-136715-jj3_super.gif

riv6672
Bump for what should be a good fight.

Galan007
I expect that a being 12x more powerful than Silver Age Superboy would shred through Juggy's FF like a piece of tissue paper, tbh.

riv6672
haha, thats the kind of off the wall claim that -should- spark conversation, as ppl agree/call bullshit on it. thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by Galan007
I expect that a being 12x more powerful than Silver Age Superboy would shred through Juggy's FF like a piece of tissue paper, tbh.

I call bullshit. Validus beat characters that were scaled down to his city destroying levels in order to make things more interesting. You know how things in that zany PC age were never contiguous. One day they struggle to lift an Oldsmobile, the next they're pulling planets on what appeared to be a motor cycle chain made of steel no less. The writers back then were a breed apart. The writers of Ren and Stimpy are likely the closest that we will ever get to mirroring them.

Galan007
You can 'call' whatever you want. Fact is, Validus was consistently written FAR above Silver Age Kryptonians in terms of strength -- SA Superboy nearly KO'd himself just by running into Validus, ffs. I'm not just going to dismiss the obvious level in which Val was intended to be operating back then simply because you do not want to accept the implications that come with it.

If you want to talk about legitimate 'inconsistency', then I suggest you start with classic Juggernaut's FF/durability. thumb up

Stoic
You can 'call' whatever you want. Fact is, Validus was consistently written FAR above Silver Age Kryptonians in terms of strength -- SA Superboy nearly KO'd himself just by running into Validus, ffs. I'm not just going to dismiss the obvious level in which Val was intended to be operating back then simply because you do not want to accept the implications that come with it.

If you want to talk about legitimate 'inconsistency', then I suggest you start with classic Juggernaut's FF/durability. thumb up

Dude you do realize that most of everything that I said was just to mess with you right? big grin Riv invited someone to call bullshit, so I thought why not? Lol. Seriously I was trolling the shit out of you bro... LOL.

Go look into the mirror and say I just got trolled LOLLLL. evil face thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by riv6672
Bump for what should be a good fight.

Personally I go with the philosophy that says Juggs doesn't even need the FF. I mean, the Eight Day story even said his clothes were as indestructible as the rest of him.

But the FF leaves no doubt that Validus isn't hurting him.

Of course, this is the same Validus who overloaded Duplicate Boy, when he tried to copy his powers, and he had the powers of most of the LOSH on file. So I'm not really sure who Juggernaut ever took attacks from that compares to THAT kind of power.

But yeah, no limits fallicy imo, Juggs doesn't lose.

...oh, right,he has to hurt Validus to win.

Stalemate.

Galan007
Originally posted by Stoic
Dude you do realize that most of everything that I said was just to mess with you right? big grin Riv invited someone to call bullshit, so I thought why not? Lol. Seriously I was trolling the shit out of you bro... LOL.

Go look into the mirror and say I just got trolled LOLLLL. evil face thumb up https://i.imgur.com/zuA5n39.gif

Stoic
https://i.imgur.com/zuA5n39.gif

Happy Birthday! thumb up

And all of the other days that I didn't say shit about.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0f/75/36/0f7536c59f3d8706e49661d6ef1e3063.jpg

Stoic
Love that gif bro lolllll... woooh!

riv6672
Originally posted by cdtm
Personally I go with the philosophy that says Juggs doesn't even need the FF. I mean, the Eight Day story even said his clothes were as indestructible as the rest of him.

But the FF leaves no doubt that Validus isn't hurting him.

Of course, this is the same Validus who overloaded Duplicate Boy, when he tried to copy his powers, and he had the powers of most of the LOSH on file. So I'm not really sure who Juggernaut ever took attacks from that compares to THAT kind of power.

But yeah, no limits fallicy imo, Juggs doesn't lose.

...oh, right,he has to hurt Validus to win.

Stalemate.
You will be SO ignored by Stoic & that guy he trolled!

Mindship
In defeat, Juggs will experience what the Vulcans manning the starship Intrepid felt when encountering the Immunity Syndrome Cell.

riv6672
Which was...?

Mindship
(so much for my subtle approach)

"Astonishment."

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.