Bajie vs Bourne vs Wick: 3-way ridiculous weapon fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
John Wick gets a pencil.

Jason Bourne gets a rolled up newspaper.

Bajie gets a raw octopus.

Fight takes place at Disneyland.

Who wins?

Putinbot1
I'd like Bajie to, but probably Bourne. The scene at the harbour market was hilarious in into the badlands.

HulkIsHulk
Bajie

TheVaultDweller
The funny thing about this match though is that Bajie, by feats, is likely the most acrobatic/agile one of the bunch. Which you wouldn't expect, considering how he looks. I mean how often do you see a guy that size pull off moves like at 1:40 odd mark:

RWPVpUtKh9Y

Or 0:12 here (warning for anyone not familiar with Badlands. This clip is gory):

6MREdZPsNLk

And those are just some of the examples.

Wick and Bourne have better damage soak feats IMO though. Bajie has great strength, speed, agility and skill feats, but his durability isn't all that hot. Also, jump to about 3:17 in the first clip to see him weaponise an octopus lol.

HulkIsHulk
Wick is probably the weakest here (haven't seen JW 2) so don't know about that

As for Bajie, he isn't that behind. I mean at 1:01 he takes a kick from Mouse that not only sends him flying but takes Sunny along for the ride as well. And Mouse seemed pretty comparable to Sunny too

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ybss3hS9Arc

TheVaultDweller
Wick has better durability feats in the 2nd film compared to the first. For example, literally starts this fight by being hit by a car:

2-HE6PgrSkI

HulkIsHulk
For some reason I can't view the video windows on phone.

TheVaultDweller
Well, here is a direct link. Hope that works better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-HE6PgrSkI

And Wick had already been in a pretty big scrap before that fight got underway.

HulkIsHulk
Yeah. Donits definitely competitive then.

TheVaultDweller
It should be a pretty drawn-out fight. I mean the most lethal weapon of the three is the pencil lol. And all of these guys are pretty tough, even if I do consider Bajie a bit below the other two in durability. Besides, Badlands fans know his Kryptonite is actually scissors. stick out tongue

HulkIsHulk
Yeah but he still managed to drive a bike to that tower before collapsing. And definitely miss still alive, so it's not that effective lol

TheVaultDweller
In hindsight, I am disappointed in myself that I didn't include Mr Smith from Shoot 'Em Up when I made this thread. He killed someone with a carrot lol.

HulkIsHulk
Then you could have added Austin Powers as well dude

TheVaultDweller
Nah, Powers is too OP. The guy can mind-control people:

86NkAeSxhVI

HulkIsHulk
How about Bullseye then? Or Frank Martin? OR THE heroine in I, Spy

TheVaultDweller
Because that version of Bullseye is an abomination, the Transporter movies have blended into one long blur to me, where I can't even recall which feats come from which film at this point (much like the Bourne and Transformer movies have as well), and I never watched I, Spy stick out tongue

Though, thinking about it, if we dive back into the Jackie Chan films, we could probably find a ton of examples of his characters using weird crap to fight with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.