Batman 1million runs the really nasty MU villain gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
1. Gorgon (Shishido)
2. Omega Red
3. Cyber
4. Morlun

No prep
No BFR.
10 minutes between matches.
Does Bats 1m clear using one futuristic move, or does he stop at 1, no matter which bad guy is first?

DarkSaint85
Soul steals all of them ftw....

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

10 minute rest in between rounds seems a bit much huh?... lol.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I like when you let your inner RW out...laughing

DarkSaint85
Well B1M has nearly zero appearances (I think it's single digits?) So it's really hard to say what is standard for him, in terms of operating procedure, equipment etc.

We know he has soul stealing tech. We know the villains have souls.

What are the limitations of his tech? Don't know.if it works on Gorgon, would he try to go mano a mano with the rest when he has proven tech that works? Doubtful, as he didn't seem arrogant and has a 1045 IQ.

So soul stealing everytime m

riv6672

Delta1938
He also has the ability to produce all those holograms that..... weren't they basically duplicates able to do everything he could? DarkSaint is correct that his few appearances throws "in character" out the window, since this basically is him in character.

As for number of, DarkSaint is not correct. According to DC Database (definitely not an official source, but I don't know of any official sources for this) he has 27 appearances.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Batman_(DC_One_Million)

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Batman_(DC_One_Million)/Appearances

Although going through, I've read a decent chunk of these and remember some were basically cameos(like WORLD'S FUNNEST).

DarkSaint85
Yeah I'm not counting issues where he appears in the background, and crucially I count his 1M JLA appearances as '1' appearance, for example..
He had a showing in Convergence, JLA 1M (fighting Bats), a showing with Nightwing against Firefly I think, and maybe a couple of others. Very few.

RealityWarper

riv6672

DarkSaint85

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.