Exar Kun & Ulic Qel Droma vs Darth Bane & Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
How hard does Azronger have it?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-the-rule-of-two-azronger-vs-the-sith-brotherho-1952871/#23

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Az will win via scaling.

Azronger
^^^

Also by feats.

To give an update, I only have 2/3rds of DoE and a couple of sourcebooks to go through. I've also my post written out that only needs sourcing and a few edits.

NewGuy01
It's not really a one-sided match.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Azronger
DoE is finished. You can expect a rebuttal in the coming days

Azronger
Post is done

BazookaMaster
I think Exar and Ulic are better, but Azronger is better in debating then Kurk.

Azronger
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
I think Exar and Ulic are better, but Azronger is better in debating then Kurk.

smile

Freedon Nadd
Ulic and Kun obviously take this. They weren't selected as the next successors of Sith Lords by Marka Ragnos' ghost for nothing(not even mentioning the praise this ancient Sith Lord receives by so many). During The Old Republic times, the Sith Order valued raw Force strength above all.

Kurk
Azronger is taking the p*ssy way out by stalling

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Ulic and Kun obviously take this. They weren't selected as the next successors of Sith Lords by Marka Ragnos' ghost for nothing(not even mentioning the praise this ancient Sith Lord receives by so many). During The Old Republic times, the Sith Order valued raw Force strength above all.

They didn't support Tenebrae, who was easily the strongest of them all at the time. Clearly force strength is not their only consideration.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kun and Ulic should win this fight.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kun and Ulic should win this fight.
agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.