Emma Frost Vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/aa/59/6e/aa596e3726d9dc4eff01cf1b38311327.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f1/f3/0e/f1f30e27fb66a3283e9c6b7fe79f2326.png

riv6672
Buried Bump.

-Pr-
I don't know about either of their most recent feats. H2H, unless she's had an amp, he's well above her physically.

Telepathically, the divide is much smaller. She was more consistent, better feats while he's more quality than quantity, having a really impressive feat every so often. Though, that was pre-FP, so I dunno anymore.

Glorificus
Emma mind rapes.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Telepathically, she destroys him.

Fixed.

riv6672
I don't know about either of their most recent feats. H2H, unless she's had an amp, he's well above her physically.

Telepathically, the divide is much smaller. She was more consistent, better feats while he's more quality than quantity, having a really impressive feat every so often. Though, that was pre-FP, so I dunno anymore.
Nice breakdown, thank you!

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Fixed.

It's like you want me to ban you. That's carver level shit right there.

StiltmanFTW
It's like you want me to ban you. That's carver level shit right there.

One is an omega level telepath with a shitload of feats, the other one talks to fish.

For anything half-decent, we'd have to go back to pre-Flashpoint.

-Pr-
Which I included in my original post.

...and don't say "Omega level" like it means anything.

StiltmanFTW
His most impressive feat is perhaps from the bearded version that you dislike so much, you almost refuse to acknowledge its existence stick out tongue

OLT does mean something - we have hundreds of telepaths in Marvel, but only some get that rank.

-Pr-
His most impressive feat is perhaps from the bearded version that you dislike so much, you almost refuse to acknowledge its existence stick out tongue

OLT does mean something - we have hundreds of telepaths in Marvel, but only some get that rank.

Which one are you talking about? There were a few.

It's not something quantifiable though.

StiltmanFTW
Which one are you talking about? There were a few.

It's not something quantifiable though.

The fish part of the brain nonsense.

Yeah, same with the flawed Strength Class system... but it does give you a general idea on where the character is placed in the hierarchy.

Aquaman won't be put on the same shelf with Martian Manjobber, for example.

-Pr-
The fish part of the brain nonsense.

Yeah, same with the flawed Strength Class system... but it does give you a general idea on where the character is placed in the hierarchy.

Aquaman won't be put on the same shelf with Martian Manjobber, for example.

That isn't his highest feat, though Morrison wrote it, so I still take it as valid.

Sure, she's high on the hierarchy, I just hate vague terms like that.

Eh, at his best, you could put Aquaman in J'onn's bracket, even if J'onn was the better telepath, and J'onn was no slouch. I'm not claiming Aquaman would beat her mind you, I just meant that it would take longer for her to put him down telepathically than it would for him to put her down physically, which I think is a fair assessment.

Then again though, that's pre-FP.

cdtm
Seeing she's a mutant, do we know their brains have the same "fish parts" for him to talk to?

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm
Seeing she's a mutant, do we know their brains have the same "fish parts" for him to talk to?

I don't know, as I don't know if Rebirth Aquaman can do that.

Post Crisis, Aquaman didn't need his enemies to have "fish parts". He just had telepathy that extended to sea-life.

StyleTime
It's an interesting matchup. Aquaman would obviously beat her up physically, but the telepathic battle is unavoidable given the starting distance. She's casually mind controlled people on the other side of the planet, and tends to be the poster-child for skill with showings like she had against Xavier/Rachel/Exodus/etc.

It's quite possible Emma forces him into TP only combat, preventing him from taking other actions ala Exodus.

But, that depends on where you place Aquaman mentally of course.

leonidas
i'm pretty sure rebirth AM has ONLY used tp on marine life.... i've no doubt his mind would be very strong, but i don't see him threatening her with tp in any way. question would be--can he hold out long enough to reach her physically and put her down before she shut him down which i think she would absolutely do IF she gets the time.

be nice to see any scans of Am going against tp users in the rebirth era, but i can't see him lasting too long against a determined emma. maybe 7/10 emma unless we see some good resistance feats from arthur.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.