Black Widow solo film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Marvel hired a director and time period has been set...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/black-widow-movie-be-directed-by-cate-shortland-1126708

Surtur
Eh, I'll pass. I like her better as a side character.

And why do I get the feeling this movie will be very cringeworthy?

Flyattractor
Good thing She aint doing that Transgender Man Movie now.
She is totally free to do this now.

SpaceMonkey
This may be Marvel's first flop. I don't think they should wedge in a movie for her when she's a good side character.

Emperordmb
I could see it working better if they did like a Black Widow Hawkeye duo movie, seeing as Hawkeye himself doesn't have a movie of his own, and given the relationship and history between the two characters.

roughrider
Anything the MCU produces has my curiosity and attention. It's a chance to broaden out their history in a different direction.

steverules_2

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by roughrider
Anything the MCU produces has my curiosity and attention. It's a chance to broaden out their history in a different direction.

thumb up

tkitna
Marvels doing it so of course it'll be good.

Josh_Alexander
Interesting!!!

A new appraoch to movies by Marvel!

We could do well a 'James Bond' or 'Bourne' type of film!!

Am in!!!

Kazenji
Hope the movie does well

can't say the same for her various solo comic series that she's had, They don't usually last long.

Impediment
Maybe Daredevil could be integrated into the MCU via this film since Natasha and Matt have history in the comics.

I can hope.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Good thing She aint doing that Transgender Man Movie now.
She is totally free to do this now.

I just hope Scarlett is truly Russian. Otherwise they need to cast someone else as Black Widow.

Surtur
Okay close call, from wiki:

"Scarlett's mother, Melanie Sloan, a producer, comes from an Ashkenazi Jewish family, from Poland and Russia"

Thank god.

Wait does she truly have assassin skills?

Otherwise we need to hire a real life former russian assassin who has been sterilized. I realize this is quite specific criteria, but in the name of diversity...

Flyattractor
Maybe we can get a movie about how Black Widow is a secret Trump Supporeter...cause Russian...

steverules_2
There's a trailer for it already shifty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_5KgpN38hM

Flyattractor
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
This may be Marvel's first flop. I don't think they should wedge in a movie for her when she's a good side character.

Probably a toss up between this and its upcoming Cap Marvel Movie.

SpaceMonkey
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Probably a toss up between this and its upcoming Cap Marvel Movie.

Doubt that.

Surtur
When do we sterilize her? I wouldn't want her role to not be authentic. Can't have that. Then it'd almost be like people are actors.

Transgender folk are mad she gets paid to do what they do: pretend smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.